Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 312 értékelés megmutatása

Poor Management - Beware

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good Interview. Looked promising, but they weren't truthful about the hours. HR didn't put the hours on the offer letter. Soon as you come aboard, you're working hours you didn't agree with. High turnover!!!!

Over worked

The environment has gone down hill and supervisors and mangers only care about themselves. Others with in the company cry and complain alot get away with alot . Pretty sad how this place has turned out in the end. High turn over due to changes and issues never being resolved.

Weekly pay

Kontra érvek

Insurance, favoritism, toxic environment over worked and under paid

Hard work

Work was hard and strenuous you have to have great time management skills and great customer service skills, you have to be a people person. Sometimes long hours but stable position if you’re willing to do the work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

terrible. Hire you to just fire you before probation period ends

don't do it. They use employees or workers. they work you so much and then don't even keep you. I worked and didn't miss any day, worked my butt off thinking I was doing the best because everyone told me I was doing great and they still let me go, the LAST day of my probation time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay and a lot of hours but work harder for every bit you make

Don’t expect to come to the this job and pick your hours or tasks. This is a union by seniority job although most of us love the idea of being protected in place by seniority there’s still alot of us that been working for years and still have to do what the guys that just got hired do

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Very independent good money

Pros: pays good benefits good vacation time independence free clothing and shoes good communication with management Cons: long hours no help with large loads reimbursement for milage low no discounts on car maintenance even tho u use ur personal vehicles for route not really any advancement opportunities and sometimes u encounter rude store managers and employees

Better Pay, Horrible Hours

I hired on early in the year and was told they work the “occasional” Saturday. I have worked literally almost every single weekend since starting. They also work you Sundays occasionally. Don’t expect leadership to be there, as they spend weekends with their families. The machines are worn down and maintenance tells the operators that it’s company policy to run it till it breaks, which is weekly. The amount of waste thrown out here is crazy. We are in a water shortage in the US and Reyes CCB throws out hundreds of gallons of water weekly because the otters aren’t full enough. There isn’t really any room to excel here either. Just work your 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week. Who needs a family when you have Reyes?

Better pay

Kontra érvek

No work/life balance. Overworked. Wasteful. Terrible management.

Terrible Culture

Started working here before Reyes took over. Noticed a rapid change in culture where management feared their jobs and treated employees like robots. District Managers wanted to lead with fearing employees instead of building a team environment. Serious favoritism not based on work ethic. Bad work culture and management doesn’t lead by example.

Best Company I've Worked With

I've worked for Pepsi and Buffalo Rock. The atmosphere, community, and overall experience with Reyes Coca-Cola is a night and day difference. Other than small complaints that are out of anyone's control, this is a 5 star employer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work. Mostly on your own

You don’t know when you will leave. You could be done with your route then get a call to help out at a store with a load after you finished your stores with loads. Management thinks you’re super human at times. Most of the time, you help out others but when you need help, it’s unavailable or the help is going to someone that’s closer to management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worst company I’ve worked for in my professional career

From top to bottom Reyes is a terrible company to work for. If you want to be treated as a human being rather than a number this isn’t the company to work for. It was made known if you have an issue or speak up for yourself.. you will be replaced. HR department was ineffective/unresponsive. Management promotes based off of politics and favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good money, hard work. Doesn't keep up with the industry

Decent enough job if you have a route. Things can get tough when short drivers. The pay is good, but many jobs pay more for less work. The things you have to deal with at this job should be compensated accordingly. Lots of customers can be a pain in the behind.

Rarely work more than 50 hrs with a route, decent equipment, people can be cool

Kontra érvek

Pay could be better considering the work, needs better communication from supervisors. Some customers are absolute pains.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Save yourself the trouble .

Came to this work place thinking, it’s gonna be fun and chill but man I was Wrong . Management was horrible, workers who train you are super lazy . Smh what a waste of time as a job. Supervisor are clueless and not helpful. I can See why they are struggling with employees. Health insurance is garbage and even applying for sick days or vacation is a pain in the butt to do. It’s confusing and complicated .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun and good place to work at

Set schedule is awesome , supervisors listen to concerns and address issues pretty quickly , it is a union job so you have to put in your time (seniority) to move up the ladder , over all tho really good place to work at
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

the worst management you will ever work for

work for a union...work till job is finished so 8 to 16 hr shifts...understaffed...supervisors have no power....management gives you no time off and makes your job harder...steal your ideas to help the crew and job run smoother...they all snakes in management...

Pro érvek

crew when show up work hard

Management are snakes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work. Plenty of overtime when needed. Management isn't so bad if ur doing ur work, plenty of shifts to choose from. Good place to work,

Hard job but pays well

The job is very physically demanding, but they don’t give you a time limit so you can take however long you want.I worked the morning shift which is probably the hardest the second and third shift are easier.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Busy, hard work and fast pace.

There’s an opportunity for order builders to make a lot of money but not much growth opportunity anyone in any role. Leadership is not diverse and at times cause more harm than good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pay is very good but not worth it

Coco-cola itself is a great company. Reyes Holding is not! Management is lacking in every aspect. Meetings and management are contradictory of everything. Asking for guidance and advice to problem solve is never truly answered. Employees from outside the company/competitors laugh at the management. There are some good workers but not enough to outweigh the lazy.

Excellent insurance and pay

Literally every thing else

Productive workplace

Fast moving environment, long hours especially in the summer/holidays, you get what you put in here at Reyes Coca Cola. Benefits are good, but need more cross training in other areas

Do not recommend

Management does not care about the team. They only care about getting the job done. They would give the better workers the heavier routes and one manager was even fired for favoring a certain ethnicity, giving them the easiest routes with the least work. They offer no pto, no sick pay, no vacation until you have a year with the company. There is terrible communication and they except you to work up to 15 hours a day doing manual labor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés