Republic Services-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Supervisor

48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Stressful with long hours
Operations Supervisor-Hauling-Transportation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, január 28.
Early morning start and late evening finishes with administrative duties and demanding to be on the road at the same time. Not enough support for the role.
Pro érvek
Frequent emloyee functions or cookouts. Benefits
hours and manangement support
Managing drivers and customers
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, január 14.
Challenging role in a variety of settings and relentless demands of the daily job duties. Customer service is paramount. Safety and quality is a key focus area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Republic can't figure out how to treat all employees
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bozeman, MT2018, január 3.
After being a driver and a supervisor, even though I was hired to be a supervisor, I asked about the bonus and was told I had yet to do anything exceptional. Myself and another supervisor carried the extra workload during the summer, violating company policy. Operations Manager would not hire appropriate number of drivers to cover the extra work. Then I was told I was not performing my supervisory reports adequately on the days I was stuck in a truck.
Vacation
Kontra érvek
Very poor management, complaints and suggestions ignored.
Good company
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 21.
I was an operations supervisor which is pretty much the same task wherever you work. Basically I was an adult day care worker who had to motivate employees to do some of the most basic task known to mankind.
Pro érvek
The pay was excellent and there is opportunity to move up.
Kontra érvek
Long hours because the demand is high.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Overworked and stressful
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 10.
Work 12-16 a day, very minimal training, incompetent managers, and dealing with rude drivers. Tasks are repetitive and personal development is uncommon.
Compensation is reasonable
Kontra érvek
Long hours and no training.
Great Company
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, december 4.
Great place to work and advance in a career. If you work hard and show up for work every day with the intent to do your best. If you have a positive attitude with management and your team. You can go far at this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most dysfunctional work environment you will ever work in.
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2017, november 20.
If you want to be miserable, sad, unhappy, stressed, unfulfilled...then this is the company for you. One of my colleagues said last week...coming into work is a traumatic experience. Please save yourself the headache and steer clear of this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Republic Services
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, november 6.
Republic Services tries to be a quality employer, but compensation, training and opportunities for advancement are weak and could easily be much better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Overall Republic is a Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, október 8.
A typical day is none stop trying to make sure all customers are serviced and make sure your team makes it home ok.

My manager sucked at promoting a healthy non toxic environment. He breed turmoil and ruled by fear.

The hardest part of the job putting out the fires my manager set.
and the constant calls for missed garbage.

My Team. Best Crew Ever
Travel
Expense reports
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
work/life balance
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, szeptember 28.
I would like to see different territories of the company to get a full productive view of the company however I can only go by what I know. The views are very old-school and misogynistic. There is no tuition reimbursement so not much room for advancement.
build your own healthcare
old-school culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fundamental Flaws
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Lakes, IL2017, szeptember 24.
If you ever have a day that you work less than 10 hours expect to hear "Are you leaving early?" from someone.

Safety is just a signature on a roster.

Equipment is awful, so many downed trucks

Very high turnover

Funny, management says they understand what's going on and tell everyone that we are $1 million+ ahead of budget and can't see how upset all the workers are since their wages have been dropping all year.
Good Pay & Benefits
Kontra érvek
It's just a glorified sweatshop
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
poor leadership
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, szeptember 24.
18 hr days treated to constant scrutiny about work performed. never given objective opinion on status of day. way overworked.should allow for work/life balance
the money
poor leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fast paced environment.
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, KY2017, augusztus 28.
A normal day was at least 10 hours with a Saturday involved every 5 weeks. The environment allowed for additional knowledge but generally not through training. The Senior management was professional but I had three bosses in 2.5 years. The hardest part of the job was receiving phone calls and e mails well after the end of the normal work day. As an example, as the Commercial Operations Supervisor the day began at 12:30AM and usually ended around 11:00AM. But Customer Service works until 5:00PM so there were always calls and e mails that usually required going back to work to resolve a Customer Service site visit. But the Customer's always come first, regardless.
Great Benefits.
Lone work weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good Job Security
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Missouri2017, augusztus 14.
Great working environment. Lots of hours. The management is stressed and lacks consistence. Equipment failures hinder job flows. Good benefits and retirement.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to be a driver
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, MI2017, július 10.
Being a driver at Republic Services is great! Great pay, good benefits and extra perks such as safety vouchers and free family events and Cedar Point.
Good Career
Operations Supervisor Hauling (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarona, WI2017, június 4.
Job is satisfying, just expect a lot of hours working short handed. Oversee drivers and find ways to keep customer meet customer expectations. With less hours this would be a great job.
great benifits
Ridiculous and Unethical
Ops Supervisor Hauling-Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, május 27.
I applied for 2 different positions with this company. Both through the same recruiter. The first position I was stood up by the interviewing manager the first attempt at an interview, and ignored by the recruiter until I sent an email to corporate HR. Then the hiring manager for the first position calls me to tell me to apply for the 2nd position, as he had to hire someone else because they had previously mishandled his application. On the 2nd position, that I was told to apply to, I never heard from the recruiter anything about the position, despite leaving 3 voicemails. There is no wonder the turnover is so bad here. I am fortunate to have a place of employment, but I felt anyone who applies should know what kind of experience they are in for.
Good pay
Poor management, Incompetent Recruiters
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Hard Life
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, április 28.
Pay was good but you will be working all the time. Just like any other business there is good and bad. Just deal with it on a daily basis and go from there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Great
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, április 23.
Many opportunities there a lot of room for advancement. Work balance is a little off. You travel is paid for in full and you stay in nice hotels. I would recommend this job to others
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Great pay, poor leadership
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, április 17.
The company itself is great, and where they want to take the industry will be exciting but the local manager isn't on board with that vision and only pays lip service to the company culture and ethos. Patched together trucks, hydraulic spills, safety violations, no accountability. In a year or so it might be a great place to work, and I would definitely work there again, just not for the same boss I had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés