Republic Services-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great money tuff job.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carnegie, PA2017, december 4.
If you can get into the union and drive commercial frontload the pay is amazing. The roll off department pays great as well. Be prepared to work hard if your are in residential or commercial rearload.
Great money
Kontra érvek
Little time spent with family because of exhaustion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Terrible management
Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, november 28.
Don't work for them! It is a terrible work environment, with unbelievably terrible management! Such a joke! Always the management against the employees, never a team effort.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
N/a
Roll Off Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jordan, MN2017, november 26.
Currently you are not guaranteed 40 hours per week. Consider pay to be under par. Management of the Jordan location is in way over her head. Other employees are why I stayed.
great place to work
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas city, KS2017, november 22.
Great work place attitude, Great work place, Great Management Take care of the employs and provide them with lunch sometimes, and just a great place to work.
Very good work place
Roll off Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, november 19.
Overall Republic was a job in which we worked hard and at a fast pace. Management was fair with good employees. The hours could be long but the pay was exceptional.
good pay
long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Potential to make unlimited income.
Roll off driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delaware2017, november 19.
Good company to work for but each business unit is ran independently. So depenadant upon your relationship with your supervisors and manager ( if you are a yes man) you could either flourish or suffer. I have to say work ethic is a huge role in your paychecks if you are on an incentive pay scale but recently we were put on an hourly pay and the secret formula they used they do let you know. And the base the hourly rate off of your previous years gross w2 earnings and then to add insult they based on a 50 hour work week. So your gross divided by 52 weeks that number divided by 50 hours that’s what they pay you. ??? So they have literally capped how much you can make so unless you move on somewhere else or become a supervisor your stuck. No forward progress. The people that bring the money into the yard are the ones who suffer monetarily while the entire support staff , office personnel , collect their regular salaries and bonuses increase due to the savings by reducing drivers pay. So tell me how this company could get 5 stars?
Having a job
Kontra érvek
Long hours minimal wages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of hours and no one wanted to help you, every one for thenselves.
Residential Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Banos, CA2017, november 10.
Lots of favoritism, lots of snakes that work there that pose as your friends until something happens, then they act as if they don't know you, And management will lie on you just to cover there own butts. If your looking for a place to work at to be Depressed, miserable, Gossiping, Lazy people, and a cut throat environment then this is your lucky day ? If not then don't apply.
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Phony people, liers, lazy, management thats second to Dung.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Sanitation job
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchins, TX2017, november 6.
A typical day consist of routing and you an a rider completing an assignment of about 800 houses of trash content, Leaned how to deal with some very rude people. I learned how to stay nice. even when they used profanity. I learned to stay nice. Even when it was not your fault they sometimes would treat you bad, but I learned to stay polite. I learned control, Management was fair, to they help us with our jobs, made sure we were good and had what we need to do our job. The hardest part of the job for me was jumping in and out of the truck to pick up garbage. The most enjoyable part of the day was when your route was complete,.
Good work week
Labor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Keep looking!
Waste Hauler / Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 25.
First off they start you off at $15 an hour, then after a couple months they do some sort of slide of hand tell you that you are getting paid by the ton and that bring your check down to almost $10 an hour. And if you get too much overtime they cut that pay down too. They dock 30 minutes lunch time daily but don't want you to take it. It is very cut throat, supervisors are only out to save themselves, drivers are only a number to them. The trucks are old, they brake down daily, and the mechanics do not properly fix them, they band - aid them just to get them out of the shop.
Read the review
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your days vary some are long some are short
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, október 11.
A typical day starts pretty early. I have become a much better driver in my time at Republic. The most challenging part of the job is the conditions.
Work place freedom
Trucks breakdown frequently
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
needs better management
Residential Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fall River, MA2017, október 10.
company and pay are good but have poor management work day is busy and sometimes long. Plus side is your to busy to really notice the time you have been working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Never enough employees
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mocksville, NC2017, szeptember 21.
Worked on average 50 to 60 hours per week. Never got much help to finish my job if I needed it. Best part of job was the people I worked with. Still short employees to this day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good learning expierence
Roll off driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, szeptember 20.
Learned a lot. A typical work day consisted of starting at 6am and going to approximately 4:30. Management was fair for the most part but there was a lot of favoritism from the dispatch. The workplace culture is cool for the most part. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the rats and roaches. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning something new.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchins, TX2017, szeptember 18.
Such a great company to work for but people on management is what is running this company to the ground. Supervisors are two face,they will make your life miserable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, long hours and wages not that great.
Residential Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Youngstown, OH2017, szeptember 11.
Driving a commercial motor vehicle can be very mentally draining when working long hours 5-6 days a week while working in all kinds of weather conditions. The work was very physically demanding and the work days were long. I did not mind the hard work or long hours but better employment came my way with General Motors.
Pro érvek
Benefits were good and working safely without supervision.
Kontra érvek
Hard work, long hours and low wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm impressed with the company so far. I've only been working here for two weeks and I have met many nice people.
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2017, szeptember 11.
Nice friendly people. I have more respect for all the waste management people. It's not easy getting to everyone's house and businesses with all the obstacles in the way. I have been learning so much. I look forward to many years with this company. Competitive pay. Great benefits.
Stable
Dirty job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work great supervisor REY great co workers and everyone willing to help
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017, szeptember 10.
This is a great place to work good pay great benefits really good management Rey is a great supervisor and Brian is also a great Manager when ever you need anything there willing to help out great place to work
To much talk
Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Bern, NC2017, szeptember 7.
They talked a lot about caring for the drivers. But when it came down to actually taking care of the drivers it didnt happen unless upper management was there to see it . It should have happened all the time . Trucks are not taken care of . Regardless of the type of job this is the drivers should not have been made to drive in those. Pre - post trip paperwork was all lies . Drivers jumped right in trucks , wrote down the miles and left . And on the rare day that something was written up by someone that actually cared it was never fixed . This place is very poorly ran and I do not recommend anyone get a job here. The management is in total denial .
ok money for the area
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Extremely Stressful job
Refuse Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 5.
Work hours were normal 5 am until maybe 4 pm sometimes 6 pm. Your day depends on if the truck will operate properly. Sometimes the help they give you are extremely lazy which prolongs the day. The supervisors run the facility like its their personal business. Giving overtime time to the drivers who are friends with them or allow another driver to do their partial route while they go home.
Kontra érvek
Unfair working conditions, misuse of power when giving overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Good company
Comercial Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2017, szeptember 4.
Family oriented supervisors and co- workers truly care about you and you bececome part of the family. Just like any other job you can make the best of it or you can make the worst of it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés