Republic Services-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

207 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 960 értékelés megtekintése
good place to work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, november 11.
I have been here over 10 years, happy with job. The work environment is very customer service oriented. Customer service is number 1. We always put customers first.
Best Work Experience Ever
Residential Dispatcher/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nevada2018, november 5.
I loved working at Republic Services. I really enjoyed working for the company more, when I transferred to the Cheyenne Location. I actually moved up from Customer Service to Residential Dispatcher.
Not for me
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morocco, IN2018, október 22.
It is a trash call in complaint center and I didn't like answering the phones for old people who weren't happy with a smallest thing. I sis feel the training was sufficient but in the end it wasn't the place for me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, but angry customers make it hard to deal with
Customer Resource Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 16.
The job itself is easy, but angry/frustrated customers make the job unbearable most of the time. The compensation is low and employees have to apply for government assistance to make ends meet. Overall, its a great job if you really need one. The hours are better than most call centers. It is not the worst job to have, but it takes a lot of patience to deal with 90% furious customers all day.
Monday through Friday schedule with Overtime offered
Kontra érvek
Low pay and poor benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, október 4.
Run as fast as you can away from this horrible company they promote negative behavior and bullying! Company is riddled with discrimination and does not promote from within
The whole company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great place
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  bridgeton, mo2018, szeptember 29.
I only left to go back onto the field I went to school for. they are awesome. they also do several events throughout the year for employees like bbq and a banquet.
Pro érvek
pay, good collaboration with management
stuck in a cubical
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
liked it
Customer Resource Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 18.
I liked working there it was a good job had a good supervisor and a good work enviorenment I would work there agan if given the chance but there customer service dept left houstn
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Management is great; They practice Safety First
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2018, szeptember 17.
Extremely busy in the call center. The phone rings from 8am to 5pm. You are rated on your Average Speed of Answer, Abandonment/dropped calls and 80% Service Level. The Fuel and Environmental fees are confusing to customers. One is constantly attempting to save accounts from cancelling due to quarterly rate increases. One must have the patience of Job to work in the Call Center.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
fast- paced, stressful
I enjoyed working at Republic Services in Fishers Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, szeptember 6.
I enjoyed working for Republic service, if nit for personal reason I would still be there. My supervisor was very helpful and very helpful. Wush I could go back there.
Stressful environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte nc2018, augusztus 13.
Would not recommend this position. Too stressful and all about numbers not customer service. Management never there when needed. Too much harassment with no ability to assist customers
Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
clicks among staff
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, augusztus 11.
this place is all about cliques, it's as though it is a high school and it is everyone for themselves there. The management are split into two cliques, and one group is great, while the other just simply do not care about their staff.
no pros
Kontra érvek
management does not care about the stress there and how it affects the staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
RS recently relocated to a new building, it's very cool...
Customer Resource Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 7.
The dress code is causal, management is ok, the colleagues are pretty cool (but then again I'm from NYC, so I'm cool and easily make friends). The work culture is cool, management is there to assist you when you need help. RS is a pretty cool and professional place to work. The paid is super decent for the South. Go Get It!!
The environment is professional
Kontra érvek
HR should be more neutral.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX 760112018, július 23.
Company was stressful to work for the manager nor supervisor had alot of knowledge about the department that they were working. The company did not have the satisfy the customer attitude. There were alot of dissatisfied customers that were not being serviced.
was a job
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
basic work day
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 18.
each day may have something different. There is not a lot of pressure and no micromanaging. Nice place to work if advancing is not high on your list of goals.
vacation time
advancment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing nice about this company is the free fruit.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 7.
Where do i start? Once you are out of training, it goes downhill from there! The two girls who are supposedly your trainers DONT help at all. They get the other girls to do their jobs for them. They are very lazy! Management does not stay on one accord. They tell you conflicting information and then when you get a low quality score, they try to act like they provided you with the wrong information! Those of you coming in through a temp agency PLEASE BEWARE! They basically let got of our entire temp class to make room for the new permanent people they hired. They act like they care about their employees while in training but as Nesting is almost over, they drop you like a bad habit. They don’t care that you may have children or a sick relative to care for. All they care about is themselves and clocking out early! Please don’t be fooled people! This is NOT a good company!
Free fruit
Lazy Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not given a fair chance l
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 5.
I took temporary to perm assignment with company and got terminated for not meeting metrics . They are very cut throat make the job stressful. Management does not give u any feedback or guidAnce but helps to set you up for failure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressfull, constantly adding more work
Dispatch, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairmont, WV2018, július 2.
Very stressful, constantly adding more work. Management will give you their work duties until you can't keep up. Policy states in their job description that management can add to you job duties if they feel there is a need.
lots of perks
Kontra érvek
Management hides in their offices and constantly pile more work on you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Customer Service
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 24.
Never clear what work will be on any given day and no forward guidance. Lots of management people but little to no explanation of company plans to deal with call flow or guidance to workers.Not enough people to process calls and order flow. Cust hold time consistently over 1/2 hour and many times longer, for months.
Nice call center
Kontra érvek
Too much work left undone. Not enough employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, június 20.
Great place to work, had a lot of support from my supervisor. They work with you to help you grow and learn to meet their expectations on the job you are doing.
Pro érvek
They responded to annual survey's and worked to fix the issues.
Kontra érvek
Pay on the low side but still great company
Run while you can
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 29.
I worked for this company and it was the worst experience I ever had . Management is very unorganized, unprofessional. I overheard a conversation regarding African Americans and braids and tattoos. I went to hr about what I heard and was advised it was a misunderstanding. On top of overworking and lack of advancement. I decided to quit and go to a company and make less pay but appreciated like any hard worker should . Don’t waste your time . The turn over rate is high because of lack of training and mangers . Nice pay but a waste of time!!!
Managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van