Republic Services-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

159 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 431 értékelés megtekintése
Bad Atmosphere to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2018, május 22.
horrible management. never coached and managed out place. do not care about their employees. over-worked and underpaid for the job. management was focused on other things than their employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taking temps orders service request
Customer Resource Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 15.
Busy call center and taking temps orders starting new resi service and commercial accts as well.
Requesting service for blk items for there homes and exch carts as well
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proactive in the work plaxe
Customer Service Representative I (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018, május 6.
Republic was a fun place to work. I learned a lot about people. The work place culture was mixed. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people. The hardest part of the job was trying to get a customer approved for something that the management was to busy to approve. A typical day would be on the phone taking calls and solving problems.
awarded for good service
Healthcare was not good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL 366092018, május 1.
Customer Service, call center.
Answer inbound calls and resolve from residential and commercial customers.
Anywhere from 50 to 65 calls a day from many different areas in the country.
Knowledge in financial, billing, and any other issues customers may need.
Ability to handle basic office equipment and data entry.
Good Bennefits
Being Down sized was hard
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Attendance
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, április 16.
They change the policy for the attendance in the middle of the year. Setting a lot of people up didn’t care that they told us one thing and changed it. Same with pay they just had different job titles but never increased the pay when they did they just reduced what certain people was doing. Management sucked nobody cares about the employee there no empathy to any situation
Pro érvek
Friendly stuff, nice clean work environment
Short lunches, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful place to work in
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, április 5.
republic services is a great place to work but they will take advantage of your kindness and use you and promise you promotions and wont happen not much to say.
free lunches/ benefits
Kontra érvek
works you over board and wont pay you what you deserve
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Poor management
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, március 27.
This company was okay working for until they fired the director tom and then from there it went down hill the management is very poor they base everything on who they like and who they favorite is also they dont give a dam about they employees very poor services for a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Weekly pay, easy job.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, március 26.
Pay could definitely be higher.I was fortunate to have had two great supervisors when I worked there. Both of whom I kept in touch with when I left. It's an easy Customer Service job, just didn't pay enough for me as a single mom supporting 4 kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Small office setting
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canyon, TX2018, március 22.
The company provided lots of hands on training to insure you complete your job accurately and efficiently. The office was small people the staff and management was amazing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call center customer service.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, március 19.
This is a typical call center. However, management is bad with communication. Things change really quickly and it's difficult to know whether you're doing a good job or a bad job. My direct supervisor was great, and did all she could to help.
free fruit, free coffee
stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Depends on who you are
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, március 15.
If you tell the truth about numbers, they don't like you. It's very political and favoritism is extremely high here. The same rules don't apply to everyone. There's more drama here than high school. You can't trust anyone there. The pay is good but you don't have a life to enjoy it.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No life, favoritism, political, untrustworthy, dishonest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looks good on the outside, has all the buzz words but messed up on the inside!
Customer Resource Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, március 12.
Started out looking pretty good, similar core values to my own, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful and Relentless, do The Right Thing each and Every Time...that soon disappears and it is all about the "numbers" clocking in/out must be precise even if you are on a long call. There is little to no support from your supervisor except for punishment and negativity. Many customers may have to call in 7-12 times for the same problem and Customer Service keeps just taking the same action again and again expecting different results, customers have been sent to collections due to the companies mistakes not the customer. Customers call to cancel their service and many times it can be 2-6 months later and 7-12 phone calls before the company gets around to it. How hard can it be? This is not a lunar moon shot, it is garbage for crying out loud. Just pick it up and get rid of it. You are rewarded for compliance and time perfection, not doing the right thing at all. We make false promises that are often not kept so the customer feels deceived, but as long as we have a bright and cheery attitude then it is all good. If the CEO is really aware of this very poor customer service and allows it to continue then that does not speak well of his leadership.
Nice Physical Environment
Kontra érvek
Poor Communications, no time for 1:1's or coaching, no opportunity for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
No call back
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, március 6.
They are unprofessional glad I am not working for them , they did not have the decency to email or call me to let me know if I did not get the job, if they do this to applicants imagine how they must treat their clients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Stuck
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, február 26.
This company will hire and training all, is great for favoritism, their way or no way if you work in the center.
I am stuck and have to stay. No chance for any advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
low to poor management
Customer Service Rep I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL and Elgin IL2018, február 25.
was interviewed in a trailer closet and was not impressed with the work environment next to a shop with a lot of noise and smell from the garbage trucks with cubes that had carpet in them not at all sanitary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Great Place !
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Telford, PA2018, február 23.
Loved my time with Republic, wonderful place to work and wonderful co-workers. Was very saddened when they moved their call centers to non-local plants.
Pro érvek
Free food every now and then, timely payment, great people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Learned a lot
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 12.
my first "real job"... loved it and learned a lot... made some lifetime friends and took away a strong work ethic! times may have changed since I was there, but great for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
in the beggining great benifits
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, február 5.
when I first started, there was a small amount of employees then as the years went on there was more and more employees hired and we took on more of a work load than we could handle, as the superviser started to have personal problems, the superviser took problems out on the employees. the superviser was great friends with the general manager so there for, the employees had no one to go to and talk too. several employees were so unhappy with the way the company was run that they quit. If you were on the supervisers good side then you were treated well.
good gettogethers at times
Kontra érvek
way to much stress and bullying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and positive work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, január 31.
I believe Republic Services is a great place to work and a great work environment. I really enjoy going into work and working with the peoples I work with. I have learned a lot about the company and about what they do from the inside out. It is a great experience.
Pro érvek
good pay, they do feed you
hard to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was the same but different
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, január 23.
You take 75-100 phone calls mostly from upset people. It was stressful but there were nice people as well. Our manager was great and all managers tried to work together.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van