Republic Services-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Learned a lot
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 12.
my first "real job"... loved it and learned a lot... made some lifetime friends and took away a strong work ethic! times may have changed since I was there, but great for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and positive work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, január 31.
I believe Republic Services is a great place to work and a great work environment. I really enjoy going into work and working with the peoples I work with. I have learned a lot about the company and about what they do from the inside out. It is a great experience.
Pro érvek
good pay, they do feed you
hard to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was the same but different
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, január 23.
You take 75-100 phone calls mostly from upset people. It was stressful but there were nice people as well. Our manager was great and all managers tried to work together.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
non productive workplace
Customer Service Representative/Billing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, január 15.
Very stressful unstructured work environment. No training involved on new job requirements. High expectations for minimal training. Just thrown into a new situation and had to find out how to process with absolutely no training.
Fun and safe atmosphere
Customer Service Senior Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 13.
Time goes very fast, very fast paced, but management is the best, the hardest part is waking up early but the most enjoyable is a fun atmosphere everyone is down to earth
potlucks
great company
customer service consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  AZ2018, január 10.
There are many opportunities for advancement at Republic Services. Interesting work, no chance of being bored, challenges are good, and seeing outcomes creates more motivation.
Pro érvek
advancements, take care of employee's
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jenison, MI2018, január 10.
Great place to work, friendly co workers. Laid back environment. Management appreciated your hard work. Corporate was always willing to listen and follow up on any type of issues/concerns.
Free lunches
Long drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with a foosball table
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2017, december 11.
I have no actual review as I still work there and enjoy the atmosphere. There is plenty of work to do and plenty of opportunities to learn. More opportunities to promote.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experience differed on who your supervisor was
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2017, november 30.
My own supervisor was amazing to work for but when a supervisor of different departments tried to step in things could get rocky. My department just had to let it roll off our shoulders.
Healthcare was expensive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place for enployment unless you like stress everyday
Customers Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, november 27.
qucikly turned into a very streesful days of work. Every day there is change with no correct comunication between the reps and managment, There would be times where the managment could not answer a simple question. Every call is a complaint and or escaltion. the Supervisors will not take the escaltion calls and will sometimes have the customer on hold untill they hang up. This company SUCKS !!!
45 minute lunch break
Kontra érvek
every call is a complaint or escaltion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
good company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, november 15.
great company to work for with excellent benefits. customers can be cumbersome but its trash and they will get over it. you can only do what you can do. i would go back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Positive experience
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, november 1.
Was far from home.
My success was based on my performance.
Evaluations and promotions seem to be fair.
Must be ready to listen to people mostly complain, not always.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Overall culture
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corvallis, OR2017, október 29.
Republic was a great job that required hard work but also was a fun atmosphere. We received food on a weekly basis. My supervisor was the best. I would love to be working there again.
Pro érvek
Fun, hard work, pay and benefits
It was only temporary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Excellent company
Customer Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, október 26.
Excellent compan! Managment is approachable, peers are awesome a very pleasant environment from entry level to re-entering the worforce etc. Republic services is an excellent company
PAY, VACATION TIME, WORK-BALANCE, MANAGEMENT IS AWESOME
N/A
Poor Management/Racism
Customer Resource Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 26.
I don't like management very unprofessional and showed favoritism to other employees. As women of color I always felt very out of place and uncomfortable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 6Jelentés
My experience
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2017, október 25.
I loved working there and was very upset that the department was relocating to a different state. I wish there was a way for me to have a guaranteed position.
Great General Manager
some management
Inconsistent
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2017, október 23.
With the many changes the call center is experiencing the employees are certainly suffering with the inconsistent expectations set forth to employees. For one training class of 30 plus that all started on the same days, there had to of been 8 different expectations set regarding attendance alone not to mention other factors of the job. Say what you mean and mean what you say and stick to it. Communication is key.
Starting Pay
communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Worst
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2017, október 23.
The worst place I've ever worked. They are unwilling to work with you , regardless of your home situation. They let management bully you, and HR doesn't work with you for anything.
You got paid
Kontra érvek
The pay was horrible, especially for the environment you had to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good service company-customer was most important in keeping happy.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, október 22.
This was a somewhat stressful job working with the public and not always pleasant customers. My co-workers were good people to work with. It was a call center and we were on the phones all day and that was the main priority.
Good benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Stress level was high dealing with public
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great Company
Customer Resource Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 19.
Customers are really angry and specialist are limited as to what we can do to correct their issues. Stressful when at peak times or new services offered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés