Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 919 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Bad management
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, augusztus 29.
What I was told when I hired in and what was real was totally different. The manager was complete anel oraface with no positive feedback at all. This was the worst job EVER
Descent pay
The worst job EVER
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Itasca division of repubic services .s a well maintand easy going but demanding job wear you make it what you want. the more you give moreyouget
Helper/Laborer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Itasca, TX2018, augusztus 28.
I love working there Im an important individual that has earned the respect that I have and give. I help as much as I can in every aspect of the job,I like and enjoy the challenges that I face and usually overcome. Republic Services is a great company. or what I say
"Cleaning the world one day at a time!"
Pro érvek
Provide you with all u will need
Kontra érvek
weather, unrualy costamers, the hazards of the job
Relaxed friendly environment
Data Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, OR2018, augusztus 28.
The management was great to work for. If I had any issues I had plenty of people willing to help me. The only thing I didn't like about the job was sitting for 8 hours a day in the same spot. I need more variety during my work day!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Huge company and great fun to work with
Temporary Staff Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 27.
The CEO Steve was a great boss to work with and Republic is a fortune 500 company with great benefits. WOuld like to work there again but not willing to relocate.
free lunches
move to arizona
Cool job.
Sort Line Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO2018, augusztus 27.
Cool job. Plenty of work to stay busy. Depending on what work attitude you keep, it can be a great place to earn a living. It was a close commute to get there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Locally worse place ever to work, Corporate is in a different world
Supervisor Waste Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 27.
Locally in KY it is the worse place ever to work, the typical day is hostel work environment, degrading and discriminating supervisors, no assistance from management either GM or OPs Mgt. Constant badgering of employees by one particular male supervisor and back stabbing is constant. The job was not bad if the people in the office were professional. Change is not an option, no improvements are allowed and any ideas are shot down. The other Supervisor will not let go of the operation to allow anyone else to assist. Its his way or the highway. Its a local cult that will destroy any self confidence and inner peace. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE OF WORK IN KY!!! If you can work at the Corporate office in AZ then that would be fine, it seemed like a different world out there and they were oblivious to the local operations.

If you like to work every Holiday and then on Saturdays with no extra pay if you are in management then you are okay working for Republic.
out of my 30 years of working this is the worse place ever to work
Kontra érvek
everything the local office stands for is horrifying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be excellent place to work. Not anymore.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2018, augusztus 25.
Run as fast as you can away from this company. 5-10 years ago was a great place to work. Today not so much. Local GM is only focused on making a name for himself. Customers quitting in droves, equipment always down, routes incomplete. The backbone employees are leaving due to poor management. Someone needs to take a look behind the curtain to see what is really happening in a division that 2 years ago was stellar and is now at the bottom. Ask yourself what is the one thing that has changed??
CO-WORKERS
POOR GENERAL MANAGEMENT - AREA MANAGEMENT BLINDERS ON
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place.
Gate Attendant/Scale Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grants Pass, OR2018, augusztus 24.
I think working with my co-workers was a blast. I worked with some very wonderful people. My customers were the best you could ever have. I enjoyed coming to work ever day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some good, some not so good
Residential CDL Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, augusztus 24.
This is a stressful job. There are many positive things about the company. They have benefits for the employees that are worth while. There is very little room for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
no comment
Commercial/Residential route driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairmont, WV2018, augusztus 24.
no comment. I have no desire to post a review about Republic Services or any other company. I have no comment on a typical day at work. Nor do I have anything to say about what I learned.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Productive Non-Hostile Work Environment
Front End Load Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL 352212018, augusztus 24.
Enjoyed working at this job. Team work was key and evident daily. Enjoyed interaction with customers on daily basis while performing my route and other duties.
Great Salary, Awarded Safety Points that were exchangeable for gifts
Kontra érvek
Truck breaking down therefore extended the work day
Just don't do it!
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, augusztus 23.
Where do I begin? They expect more than anyone can do in one shift. The atmosphere is not team friendly. It is every man for himself at this place. You will be expected to work miracles. There is NO structure at that place. Managers expect you to do the impossible and think you should be able to do it in a matter of minutes, when they themselves do not know how to do the job or what all is involved. They go by these guidelines/times that are set by some person or group of people, whom I am sure have not had to ever work on that task. Also, when things go wrong, they will pick one or two people to be the fall-guy and throw him or her from the bus and run over them with a train. Pay is somewhat decent for the area in which I worked, until they start piling other work on top of you without any additional compensation or even a thank you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Safety first
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2018, augusztus 22.
Supervisors can't complete the crazy amount of assigned tasks. You would have to work 14 hours per day. Unreasonable expectations from cooperate. Too many departments creating policies.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Drivers make more than supervisors
Goood
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 22.
My job was ok usally when you got there before clocking in you got a chance to or take smoking break. There was usally a good speech given to everyone before starting
Good food
Bad Attitudes
Poor upper management
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schenectady, NY2018, augusztus 22.
Good systems in place poor follow up on important items including maintaining equipment, do not follow up on issues that are communicated or have flexibility to help managers get the job done. They do have a excellent safety program.
great programs in place
don't move on issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was sort of unorganized.
Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 22.
It was a if I know you I’ll pick you type job some days you wasted time coming out there to work. It’s most likely different now but was horrible when I was there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Poor management and morals
Billing Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, augusztus 21.
This company has poor management and poor morals. This company located in the midland/odessa area had awful management. This is a very hostile office. The GM doesn’t care about customers, or employees for that matter, he only cares about the dollars that are going into his pocket.
NONE!
Republic Serivces
Billing Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dexter, MO2018, augusztus 21.
I have been at RS for six years and it has been one of the best jobs. The management is fair, the pay is good and I would recommend the company to any person seeking employment
co workers
had to relocate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Fast pace place to work
Post Collections Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, augusztus 21.
Over the course of 3 1/2 years of employment at republic services I had my ups and downs. Overall the management are very eager to help you grow into your position. Overall I think its a great place to work either in management or as a driver.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace hard work that paid just enough to keep food on the table
Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massillon, OH2018, augusztus 21.
equipment was sub par, the management was lacking in employee interaction.
Had good benefits and it was a union job but we went sometimes years without a raise just to keep our benefits.
good exercise
Kontra érvek
long hrs, all types of weather, poor equipment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van