Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 121 értékelés megmutatása
fast paced high stress
Diesel Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 22.
very stressful place to work, long hours you don't know when you are going to get off work.pay and benefits are good but you wont have a life at home. they dont do proper diagnostics of hydraulic systems. parts are not available. need more people there always short staffed.
good benefits and pay
live at work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work makes success. At Republic Services are tools are provided to help you succeed
Manufacturing & Environmental Services Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 22.
I was employed with Republic Services for 18 years. Republic will give you the tools needed to be a successful employee.

The benefits are comparable to other large corporations.
A Great Place to Work
Administrative Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2017, október 22.
Management was very encouraging to broaden my scope of knowledge about the duties and skills I needed to enhance to do my job better. I am thankful for the opportunity from Republic Services to hone those skills. The team I worked with were easy to get along with and the overall environment was positive.
So unhappy
Collection Specialist & Operations Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2017, október 20.
I do not recommend this company, do not apply. They do not treat staff fairly. Hr is not helpful
Do not waste your time with this company. Stay away
Great Company
Customer Resource Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 19.
Customers are really angry and specialist are limited as to what we can do to correct their issues. Stressful when at peak times or new services offered.
Toxic Environment
Vendor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corporate2017, október 16.
A place with lots of potential and plenty of GOOD people. Unfortunately communication within the ranks are barely existent and most management lacks golden rule ethics.
Overall a good place to make a stepping stone but the attrition rate is ridiculously high and there is a constant thick tension in the air that can be sensed by even visitors.
Lots of Potential
"Golden Rule" non existent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fueler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roosevelt, WA2017, október 14.
it is a hour drive to work and a hour home. you put in a 10 hr plus day. the job is stressful because you are expected to do a 2-3 hour service in one hour. you are working on running equipment and trying to be safe about it. They tell you that you are not expected to learned the job in 1 year however you get chewed on when you forget something about the job. you work off a check list that is not correct of the service you are doing.. the learning curve is massive on the equipment if you are unfamiliar with the equipment. the most enjoyable thing is watching all of the cogs of the landfill come together to get the refuse delivered to its final rest place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Maintenance Parts Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roosevelt, WA2017, október 14.
I have a great group of guys that I work with, always willing to lend a hand when needed. The supervisors and managers are great to work for and with. We are kind of like a family here.
Pro érvek
healtcare, vision, dental, disability, perks, employees
frequent schedule changes
Love This Place
Operation Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Las Vegas, NV2017, október 14.
This is a great place to work, fast pace, co-workers polite and friendly, training, advancement opportunity. Great 401K Plan, life insurance, get paid weekly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 13.
It was a decent company but not the best compensation. Conflicting information between management and employees. Benefits were not equal to the work performed and we were always getting conflicting information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed work environment, not a place to advance your career.
Scale House Operator, land scape laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, NY2017, október 12.
It was a great place to work, relaxed fun work environment management was great. Only reason I resigned from my position was low pay mixed with the expectation that me and my fellow coworkers were to fill in over 72 hours a week after two of the previous employees had to resign and no one had a plan on how to fill their spots. Other than that I enjoyed my employment with republic services and hope everyone at the site is doing great.
Pro érvek
Free lunches occasionaly, Relaxed work place, Recieved a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Long hours.
Not good
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2017, október 11.
Customer service front line services cause for stressful days. Supervisors unwilling to help representative by not standing up for employees and letting managers micromanage supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your days vary some are long some are short
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, október 11.
A typical day starts pretty early. I have become a much better driver in my time at Republic. The most challenging part of the job is the conditions.
Work place freedom
Trucks breakdown frequently
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
needs better management
Residential Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fall River, MA2017, október 10.
company and pay are good but have poor management work day is busy and sometimes long. Plus side is your to busy to really notice the time you have been working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast-paced workplace with very competent employees
Customer Service Sales Consultant Level 3 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, október 10.
A typical work day would be answering 75 or more calls per day assisting customers with establishing new residential, commercial or industrial accounts as well as helping to retain existing customers. I have learned many important skills such as computer, sales and clerical skills. Management was, for the most part, fair and impartial.
The workplace culture was made up of many diverse groups which interacted in a very professional way. The hardest part of my job of my job was maintaining the mentality that the "customer is always right." Even though I did not always agree with the customer's logic, I always had to find a way to satisfy the customer while still generating revenue for the company. The most enjoyable part was knowing that the customer was satisfied and would remain a loyal customer to our company.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, employee benefits and room for advancement
30 min lunches
Great company
Sales Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, október 9.
Excellent from the top down. Safety is the number one concern from the CEO to the management team to the operations staff and drivers. Reliable and responsible.
Overall Republic is a Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, október 8.
A typical day is none stop trying to make sure all customers are serviced and make sure your team makes it home ok.

My manager sucked at promoting a healthy non toxic environment. He breed turmoil and ruled by fear.

The hardest part of the job putting out the fires my manager set.
and the constant calls for missed garbage.

My Team. Best Crew Ever
Travel
Expense reports
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at republic services
Diesel Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, október 7.
A typical day at work for Republic was ok when you didn't have 15 different people telling you how to do your job. I did not learn anything different other than what I already knee.
insurance
Kontra érvek
managment, not being upfront with your emplyoees and lying.
good company
Driver / Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, október 7.
working in the trash business is hard work & long hrs anywhere but this is the better of the company's out there. there big so they can offer decent pay & benefits yet they don,t micromanage to the extent of the other big trash company,s.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Positive
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melrose park Illinois2017, október 6.
The culture was a fast paced call center. Inbound calls coming in to the call queue. Individual metric system was kept by management.The workplace was busy but friendly.
Helping PeopleProblem Solving
Kontra érvek
Sometimes having to de-escalate an unhappy customer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés