Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 962 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Call Center and Local Offices need to Sync
Customer Resource Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 4.
I worked in the call center, taking calls from across the country. Some divisions were very good with communicating information to call center so call center agents would be able to effectively assist customers with any questions(that is if the agent even bothers to read the information the division provides). However, many divisions would not communicate with the call center, leading to repeat calls from customers. Management would try to call but the division would not answer(that was the most stressful part when you have a customer who was promised a callback and even management cannot give an answer).Due to this, and agents not correctly informing customers of pertinent information(fees with billing and service days),CRC II's and consultants got A LOT of repeat calls. Hopefully the call center and the divisions get in sync soon, or else they will lose several contracts and numerous customers. For anyone that applies to this job and gets it: just be transparent with your customers(don't overpromise), and be detailed in your notes!!!
Assigned pods for certain areas, 45 minute lunch break, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication from some divisions, nonstop calls
My Story
Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2018, október 4.
I was a commercial driver for around 4yrs of my 11 years with the company. The day started at 3am so if there was anything at all going on at home after 7pm I either missed it or didn't get sufficient sleep that night. I believe in safety but I thought both the safety meetings and the yard skills tests were overkill. I believe a safety manager should take time instead to ride along with drivers both in the beginning of their career and after an incident. I realize some of the information covered in meeting is mandatory regulations but couldn't some of these items be condensed into emails that include mandatory viewing of video. The employee can still be compensated for their time. I did not intend to leave Republic Services, my intention was to transfer from Joliet, IL. to Pimento IN. unfortunately I stepped on an Operations Supervisors toes at Pimento and he helped to end my 11yr career with the company.
Fast paced
Gate Attendant/Scale Operator (Temp) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 3.
Very upbeat environment. You learn more every day interacting with internal and external customers. Communication needs improvement among management and staff
Customer service oriented
Remote area
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
good place to work
diesel mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jenison, MI2018, október 3.
Good place to work and to make a career. The thing you will have to get use is the smell which can be tolerable. You will defiantly want to have a wide variety of tools including hand and power. Also have a wide variety of sockets from 1/4in to 1/2in and 1/4 to 1-1/2.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alright company to work for
Residential trash truck driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellefontaine, OH2018, október 3.
Don’t have a accident they wait 5 months to suspend you for it other than that it is not a bad company to work for. Most of their fleet is newer and take care of there trucks
Buys boots and uniforms
Kontra érvek
Work your butt off to get your route done just to go help others
Descent place to work
Mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, október 2.
Great benefits and pay scale
Easy going shop to work in with little to no pressure
Long process to get hired but worth the wait .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, good benefits, good people
Collections Analyst/Operations Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Itasca, TX 760552018, október 2.
There is variety and cross training. Everyone works hard and is talented. Employees take pride in the success of the business. The best part of the job is the pride in our excellence. The worst part is maintaining a united front to customers who have experienced unfair price increases.
Stressful and tiring.
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, október 1.
The job itself isn't bad once you finally get your paperwork and do your pre-trip. The equipment is not up to par, for example theres no AC in any of the trucks. When something breaks down it never gets fixed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Republic Experiece
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, október 1.
My experience with Republic was as a New Business Growth rep. I succeeded in sales skills, but was unhappy with the industry I was in. I wanted to feel more fulfilled in my every day work life and feel like I was helping others and giving back. My reason for leaving was just that, however, I do feel my time there was generally mostly positive in that I learned new skills and grew as a Sales Professional.
Relaxed environment/ very competitive
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2018, szeptember 30.
Enjoyable, very corporate relationships. Operations oriented and facilitated. Cooperative management and understanding leadership. Unionized environment.
great place
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  bridgeton, mo2018, szeptember 29.
I only left to go back onto the field I went to school for. they are awesome. they also do several events throughout the year for employees like bbq and a banquet.
Pro érvek
pay, good collaboration with management
stuck in a cubical
Munkahelyi kultúra
quick summary of current job
Roll Off Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pinconning, MI 486502018, szeptember 29.
Republic services, is a good stepping stone job. But the equipment is junk, 60% of the trucks don't reach the DOT requirements. Sadly to say the only time there is room for advancement is either when someone dies, or gets fired.
Pro érvek
Pizza is provided every friday, they provide boots, gloves
Kontra érvek
very unorganized, doesnt provide safe work equipment.
Fun
Front End Loader Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, szeptember 29.
Fun workplace to work with a lot of issues with in the company , all the equipment is jacked up , lack of communication and i been lied to quite a few times
Great pay
Kontra érvek
They start work at 4am in the morning, since i been there i been lied to quite a few, all the equipment is jacked up, and they still want you to go on your route, lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a very good place to work and would recommend to others.
Customer Resource Center Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, szeptember 28.
My overall experience was a good one, I was with the company for almost 9 years. Worked in management most of my time with them. I worked in a few different departments in customer service. I did not like the way I am leaving the company but I know I left doing and giving my best to make a differences..
Pro érvek
Company does feed you a lot on different occasions, brings in fresh fruit each week and all the free coffee you can drink.
Kontra érvek
Training is one of the biggest issues for this company. a very complex business to learn.
Got Our Hopes up
Roll Off Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2018, szeptember 27.
Went in and had a glowing interview. The man was legitimately excited about me as an employee and was waiting for the second interview. Only to get a automated email saying I didn't get the job. We were really excited because they sounded like trustworthy people but I don't recommend fake people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Republic service is definitely a family company. It was a true pleasure working in that environment.
CALL CENTER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 27.
Team players,dedication from all employees, managers were always approachable, open door policy, if the call center closed down, I'd definitely still be there.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM SUPERVISORS.
CALL CENTER CLOSED DOWN.
50 hours or more per week average pay
Sorter/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, szeptember 27.
Just imagine Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs meets Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. You're surrounded by garbage and you have to separate it by hand as it passes in front of you on a conveyor belt. It gets worse in the summer months.Whatever the temperature is outside it gets worse in the inside. All the warehouse doors remain open to keep fresh air throughthe warehouse.If you are fresh out of jail or new to this country or have no marketable skills they will hire you.
Pro érvek
Health package is decent free lunch every so often
Kontra érvek
short break, unhealthy environment dead animals feces bio hazardous waste
It is a steady job
RESIDENTIAL DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manistee, MI 496602018, szeptember 25.
There will always be trash. Once on the road you are on your own which is not bad. But communication is challenging. The weather is is stressful in winter and the trucks don't handle well There are always 5 day work weeks even with holidays it is made up on the following Saturday.
Good Place to Work
Maintenance Shop Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roosevelt, WA2018, szeptember 25.
It is a good place to work with some of the highest pay rates in the area. I would definitely go back to work there if offered a position again in the future.
what I have learned
Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carnegie, PA2018, szeptember 25.
Republic states work life balance, but does not follow. Sales Manager not able to do what they were hired to do. No trust in allowing professional sales reps to manage their own customers without input from everyone. Not enough time in work week to accomplish everything that is asked - continued to be asked to complete work that has nothing to do with sales
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van