Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 428 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is hectic and fast paced!
Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, április 7.
I liked working there, made good friends, but there is no team work whats so ever! I felt that the Management was not up to par! It seem like there were people who worked harder then others but yet the lazy ones were praised more then the hard working ones! I felt like I was never appreciated no matter how hard I worked!
Good people
Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
My job
Driver Service Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, április 5.
my typical work day consisted of checking in drivers, keying productivity, putting away phones/keys, calling customers when needed, helped cover shifts when needed. My job was real easy and I was 100% a team player. Did everything that was asked of me, plus more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful place to work in
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, április 5.
republic services is a great place to work but they will take advantage of your kindness and use you and promise you promotions and wont happen not much to say.
free lunches/ benefits
Kontra érvek
works you over board and wont pay you what you deserve
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very high stress job always worries about getting fired from your job.
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carnegie, PA2018, április 5.
Very long days! Equipment is always broke down and never enough equipment for the daily operations. Maintenance is very poor. Management is always looking for a way to give you a warning letter or even fire you.
Great people work there!
Kontra érvek
Poor management and poor equipment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Real nice company to work
Truck Driver class B (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, április 4.
Pre trip and post tripping your truck at the end of the work day and you are responsible for servicing a route everyday and making sure ur truck is clean out everyday making sure all of your boxes are being service and being safe and professional at all times
Hour break
Insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
great
Scale Master Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, április 4.
I enjoy working but the weather was a big issue , we had to go out side in the rain , just as it was thundering. I was happy with the management, but the coworkers weren't to friendly.
Great people
Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2018, április 4.
This was a fun atmosphere to work in. The people are wonderful and there is plenary of opportunity for advcement if you are interested. This work environment is encouraging and supportive and a team of people working to get a job done.
People, the job
The smell of garbage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operational Dispatcher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, április 3.
This is one of the best companies to work at if you wish to find somewhere to get an entry level position and be able to move up quickly. They love to train within.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
liked it
Roll off container driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, április 3.
good place to work. good people to work with. they had good equipment to work with and it was maintained well they really care about the employees and their safety
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and mentally tiring
Special Wastes Sales Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  TEXAS2018, április 2.
Do not get me wrong, this is a great job but not a career. If you are management, you will be okay. There seems to be a lot chiefs and not enough Indians. Hourly employees do not have any incentive to move forward or to stay. Republic will squeeze blood from a turnip if you let them. I feel extremely valued by my team but not by my company, if that makes any sense. As an hourly employee your training will be lacking, this is company wide. They will throw you to the wolves and expect you to learn on your own. This isn't so bad if you pick things up quickly, but if you don't... you're, for lack of better terms, S-O-L. Very sink or swim mentality. The company is all about the bottom line which will interfere with your ability to help your customers at times. You will need to look over your shoulder every time you make a decision. There is a lot of seniority here, but it is because people are comfortable and would rather be miserable than start over. THEY DO NOT STAY BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE JOB.
Pro érvek
Benefits are pretty good overall, Management pays well, ect
Kontra érvek
Only 3% match on 401k, No incentive for hourly employees, ect.
Great Company
Growth Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, április 1.
Great mobility with the company in a competitive industry that continues to grow daily. There will always be a great need for the company and it continues to evolve in recycling to improve the environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to learn and grow
Data Entry Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2018, március 31.
a typical day of work starts at 9:15, for me. Completing data entry as needed, changing rates as promised to specific customers and ensuring all info was correct
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Hi stressful company
Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, március 30.
The best way to describe the culture is with this saying that's been told to me countless times by many people: Every time you interact with a superior it's like you're interviewing for your current position. This means they are consistently scrutinizing, judging, and putting stress on you.
Stable industry
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for
OPS SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumner, IL2018, március 28.
Good group to work with, you run the routes at your pace, newer trucks, great maintenance team. Never planed on leaving but had to relocate to be closer to my daughter
Free lunch, benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Poor management
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, március 27.
This company was okay working for until they fired the director tom and then from there it went down hill the management is very poor they base everything on who they like and who they favorite is also they dont give a dam about they employees very poor services for a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Weekly pay, easy job.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, március 26.
Pay could definitely be higher.I was fortunate to have had two great supervisors when I worked there. Both of whom I kept in touch with when I left. It's an easy Customer Service job, just didn't pay enough for me as a single mom supporting 4 kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
hard working
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tinton Falls, NJ2018, március 26.
just a typical work day safety is always first and foremost, we worked in any type of weather. must be dedicated to succeed. satisfying your customer is vital to any company
paid vacations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
loved being a thrower
Thrower (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bettendorf, IA2018, március 24.
Loved working here as a garbage thrower which I did for a short while after the company I worked for sold out to Republic,but in that less then a year I loved working for republic. Always was supplied with a reflective vest,reflective shirt ,uniform,etc. Loved riding on the back step and picking trash up, would love to go back.
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Service department life . . . .
Level II Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, március 23.
Some tools such as diagnostic software is not available which can make things very difficult to troubleshoot and diagnose. The service department employees were very willing to help out with all jobs. This is a fleet shop so you will be able to learn about your drivers whom are actually your customers.
Pro érvek
As a tech you will work on all systems on the trucks.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the work load is overwhelming.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
you are what you make of it
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, március 23.
Garbage industry is what you make of it. work hard and you will succeed. Be a slacker and you go nowhere. Its hard work some days and easy on others.
Benefits, job security.
Family / work strains
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van