Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 118 értékelés megmutatása
Poor Management/Racism
Customer Resource Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 26.
I don't like management very unprofessional and showed favoritism to other employees. As women of color I always felt very out of place and uncomfortable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great opportunity
Professional Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, október 25.
This was a great opportunity to learn and push myself in a supportive environment. My supervisor seemed to care about my progress and provided opportunities to learn more
nah
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Second largest waste company
Parts Administrator Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2017, október 25.
Great DM benefits are wonderful close to home flexible with work shift . offers employee safety events to boost moral great place to work overall fun employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
don't dress nice, dress dirty
Sorter /Waste Assembly Line Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Inver Grove Heights, MN2017, október 25.
very friendly folks, job is fast pace, trash moves along the conveyor belt and involves team work to help sort them into the right bins, prepare to get your clothes all stink up and smelly at the end of the day
food machines
Kontra érvek
not able to eat lunch when you stink like trash
Keep looking!
Waste Hauler / Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, október 25.
First off they start you off at $15 an hour, then after a couple months they do some sort of slide of hand tell you that you are getting paid by the ton and that bring your check down to almost $10 an hour. And if you get too much overtime they cut that pay down too. They dock 30 minutes lunch time daily but don't want you to take it. It is very cut throat, supervisors are only out to save themselves, drivers are only a number to them. The trucks are old, they brake down daily, and the mechanics do not properly fix them, they band - aid them just to get them out of the shop.
Read the review
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
My experience
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2017, október 25.
I loved working there and was very upset that the department was relocating to a different state. I wish there was a way for me to have a guaranteed position.
Great General Manager
some management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that truly cares
Operations Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, október 25.
While a typical 8 hour work day is out of the question for most everyone who works here, it was mostly an enjoyable atmosphere to work in. Free ice cream every Friday and lunches/ dinners provided regularly. Relaxed atmosphere and easy to work with managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Poor Management
Dispatcher/Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bella Vista, AR2017, október 25.
My supervisor was very disrespectful the whole time I worked there. Nothing I ever did was good enough for him. That was the only reason I left the company.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
Shop Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, október 25.
make sure you get everything in writing from the manager before starting work. once you accomplish what the hire you for they let you down without warning
Great Place
Construction Sales Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2017, október 24.
Great enjoyed going to work every day. Staff was very knowledgeable, you do have employees who should be fired but overall great staff. Management was great support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and career advancement...Poor customer service
Division Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2017, október 24.
Republic Services is a company that still hasn't figured out if it is a mom and pop business or a large corporate entity. The reason for this is that they allow for a high level of incompetence throughout the organization without ever removing those people from those positions. Their pay is very good and they are starting to get on board with company standards from location to location. My biggest issue with the company is the unrealistic expectations of the marketplace and pressure that they put their leaders under. The longer you are a customer, the more they increase your rate, which results in high customer turnover, no brand loyalty and a revolving door for customers, employees and managers. In the end, you end up staying for the pay and absolutely nothing else, which doesn't give much motivation to operate with excellence everyday other than pride.
Pro érvek
Great pay and room for advancement
Kontra érvek
No accountability for under performers, very high turnover and unfair pricing models for customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Terrible Employer
Operator/Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2017, október 23.
This is a filthy job with low pay where management has no respect for employees. It has consistently gone down hill since they purchased City Carton and left behind all ethics and positive qualities that they had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Inconsistent
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2017, október 23.
With the many changes the call center is experiencing the employees are certainly suffering with the inconsistent expectations set forth to employees. For one training class of 30 plus that all started on the same days, there had to of been 8 different expectations set regarding attendance alone not to mention other factors of the job. Say what you mean and mean what you say and stick to it. Communication is key.
Starting Pay
communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Challenging
Inside Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, október 23.
Working hard pays off at Republic Services. Great bonuses and commissions. However a lot of competition in the open market field. Staying on top and a lot of dedication is required.
Monday thru Friday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Worst
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2017, október 23.
The worst place I've ever worked. They are unwilling to work with you , regardless of your home situation. They let management bully you, and HR doesn't work with you for anything.
You got paid
Kontra érvek
The pay was horrible, especially for the environment you had to deal with.
fast paced
Maintenance Supervisor, CDL Class B (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2017, október 23.
oversee equipment repairs done in a safe and timely manner, order supplies for equipment, order fuel and oils for maintanence, track repairs done on equipment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good service company-customer was most important in keeping happy.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, október 22.
This was a somewhat stressful job working with the public and not always pleasant customers. My co-workers were good people to work with. It was a call center and we were on the phones all day and that was the main priority.
Good benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Stress level was high dealing with public
fast paced high stress
Diesel Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 22.
very stressful place to work, long hours you don't know when you are going to get off work.pay and benefits are good but you wont have a life at home. they dont do proper diagnostics of hydraulic systems. parts are not available. need more people there always short staffed.
good benefits and pay
live at work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work makes success. At Republic Services are tools are provided to help you succeed
Manufacturing & Environmental Services Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 22.
I was employed with Republic Services for 18 years. Republic will give you the tools needed to be a successful employee.

The benefits are comparable to other large corporations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
A Great Place to Work
Administrative Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2017, október 22.
Management was very encouraging to broaden my scope of knowledge about the duties and skills I needed to enhance to do my job better. I am thankful for the opportunity from Republic Services to hone those skills. The team I worked with were easy to get along with and the overall environment was positive.

Átfogó minősítés