Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 766 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jenison, MI2018, június 21.
I had a few great managers while I worked for this company. They were pretty understanding when it came to family/work life balance and my job wasn't hard at all. My manager allowed us to work on our own as long as our job was done.

My main complaint was that there was a lack of communication we never really knew what was going on it seemed like things were kept secret until it was necessary for us to know and the lack of job advancement. I initially went back to college to get my degree because of the lack of advancement. If there would have been an opportunity to grow and move within the organization I'm pretty sure I would have stayed with the company even if it meant relocating.
Pro érvek
Managers were pretty cool and got along with the coworkers
Kontra érvek
lack of communication and job advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, június 20.
Great place to work, had a lot of support from my supervisor. They work with you to help you grow and learn to meet their expectations on the job you are doing.
Pro érvek
They responded to annual survey's and worked to fix the issues.
Kontra érvek
Pay on the low side but still great company
productive
Desiel mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, június 20.
always busy, always something to fix or work on. stressful job but the company as a whole is great. they take great care of their employees. wages are one of the highest in town and it's only 4 day work week. maintenance manager if very understanding and cares, takes care of all problems
Generally decent place
Business Unit Controller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, június 20.
Generally decent place

Hours are dictated must conform to DOT requirements

Upper management is a bit disengaged from the field

Company is evolving as probably needs to as it matures

Culture and workplace is largely dictated by local management/GM
Stable, well capitalized
Becoming more centralized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safe and great place to work
Roll off driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2018, június 20.
Safe and great place to work. Would like to go back if posible. I loved the people I worked with. Not much room for advancement but that was ok . I was happy.
Not fun
Garbage Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 19.
Long hours of work 6 days a week, and the paid is not the best for the amount of work you supposed to do daily basis and very stressful to the employee
N/A
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love hard working jobs
Slinger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 19.
Well one thing I can say it was a great job they payed good and was off on Saturday and Sunday sometimes on Saturday through but under then that it was good.
Free food
Kontra érvek
How long you want your break to be.
Na
Special Waste Coordinator for Industrial Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 18.
NA...not comfortable with this. this should not be part of a job search process. this is none of this websites business. this should be optional not a required field.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job when no other option is around (Temp agency)
Recycling Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haltom City, TX2018, június 16.
Keep in mind this review is from someone who was working via the employment of a temp agency, which I do not recall the name of. This job was also worked a significant time ago, and due to the temp agency, I was provided with no benefits whatsoever.

The job itself was extremely fast-paced, requiring at least 30 picks a minute to be done on the job when able, with mandatory safety equipment provided by the agency such as gloves, glasses, reflective vest, sleeves, and helmet. However, at times it can be stressful, especially if you are trying to avoid a needle stick from the common needle or another hazard when your gloves ware away, which by the end of the week is a frequent occurrence as the provided gloves degrade to the point that the protective rubber matting is torn away to reveal either the fabric under it or entirely to an unguarded hand. These gloves were replaced every Monday, but you still had to worry about this when Friday came (Or Saturday, if you had to work then)

I frequently heard reports of understaffing in the job, and I can confirm that this is true, as the temp agency was guilty of being very picky about who they picked and often let all of the would-be newcomers go, despite protests from the other workers about the lack of staffing and the high population of open spaces in the sorting areas, especially that of the main conveyor belt. In fact, come to think of it... I was among 5 who were selected to be studied and trained to work, and I was the only one given a job... and more often then not, the entire wave of potential new workers was turned away.
  több... This understaffing issue also frequently led to us being forced to work on Saturdays, despite normally having off that day. (What determined if we worked or not that day was how much material we had and if it was threatening to spill out of the warehouse.

Ultimately, I decided to leave the job due to my college work being entirely blocked off by the issue of time in work. I have heard there were plans to build up from there with additional sorting belts, and it's been so long since I was there. So I do not know how much things have changed.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free provided water, hires felons, minimal skill required, vending machines with lunches are present
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, long hours, heavy understaffing problem, lunch is unpaid, similar hourly pay to jobs with less effort and dexterity requirements
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work a lot of hours and great opportuinty.
Residential Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, június 14.
I believe republic waste services gives employees a opportunity to make a decent wage to survive.

I would like to transfer to closer terminal to my house because it is a hour drive to work but the pay is okay.
Pro érvek
When you get overtime it helps.
Kontra érvek
It is a hour drive to work. and someitmes our trucks break down cant control that.
Great Company but too Commercialized
Lead Driver / Swing Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 14.
This is a great company to work for that has really good benefits. Unfortunately as the company grew their value of their employees decreased. I missed the old days where employees were seen as people and not disposable.
Not interested
Executive Administrative Assistant, Northeast Area (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Berwyn, PA2018, június 14.
Not interested in rating this company or its managers or a work day
I did not like it there and I would never recommend anyone to work there managers and employees not friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome! place to work
Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Revere, MA2018, június 11.
I enjoy my job everyday......................................................love my managers and piers company is very supportive and helpful. no complaints at all company will help you succeed. The sales department is awesome to work as long as you do your job nobody will bother you....
Pro érvek
Flexible hours sales are good
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Worst place
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yorktown, VA2018, június 10.
Don't do it worst place to work you think think you have found the promise Land but that's all they do is promise and and come up with excuses to not fufill the promises they make
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Residential Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Augustine, FL2018, június 10.
There's really nothing to say about this company, besides that they are the biggest trash service company in the US. You can start as a helper and work your way up to supervisor, but that takes dedication and really hard work.
Good pay
Horrible hours, hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but stressful
Diesel Mechanic Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 7.
You can make a living at this place with benefits but it is stressful, hard work in inclimate weather, either very hot or very cold. Many hours and overtime. The work is hard and dirty but honest. Sometimes too much blame game.
paycheck
Kontra érvek
blame game, some people get away with just standing around
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A heartless, backstabbing, greedy company that tried their best to get rid of me.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, június 5.
This company was completely unfair in the fact that when I went to go get my heart surgery and go through recovery they did not compensate me whatsoever on the hand I was dealt. They never even considered calling me to see if their own employee was okay after the surgery.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Unfair, the hourly wage was too low, usually no breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
C Mechanic PM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, június 4.
Spent alot of years here. Was a good place to work, but time consuming. Very good shop, and equipment. Good training, and work advancement. Can easily spend many years here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to be jerked around
driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2018, június 1.
Will try to get you to do residential route no matter what you apply for. Unreasonable workloads and hours expected of you. Junk trucks, if they had any in working order.
Kontra érvek
unrealistic workloads, overworked, deceptive managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not understand the drivers' job
CDL Class B Trash Collector (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grants Pass, OR2018, június 1.
Management is currently being held captive by the transfer station employees who have threatened to go Union, but have temporarily re sent their cards in order to get what they want.

Management lacks understanding of the day to day operations of the drivers.

The workloads for employees are incredibly biased and unequal.
a paycheck
not equal
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van