Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 923 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good Place to Work
Maintenance Shop Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roosevelt, WA2018, szeptember 25.
It is a good place to work with some of the highest pay rates in the area. I would definitely go back to work there if offered a position again in the future.
what I have learned
Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carnegie, PA2018, szeptember 25.
Republic states work life balance, but does not follow. Sales Manager not able to do what they were hired to do. No trust in allowing professional sales reps to manage their own customers without input from everyone. Not enough time in work week to accomplish everything that is asked - continued to be asked to complete work that has nothing to do with sales
Easy to catch on too.
Sanitation Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, szeptember 24.
The work was fair. The yard was very big and had a lot of trash. It was my job to pick it up before my shift was over. There were also four other people working with me as well.
Negative Work Environment with Good Pay
Online Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, szeptember 24.
The only positive part of this company is the pay. The management and coworkers are always negative and don't care about you no matter how well you do your job.
Good Salary, Good Hours
Poor Management, No Chance For Advancement
Unknown
Accounts Payable Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2018, szeptember 24.
I can not rate this site as I never worked for Republic Waste. They bought out Allied Waste long after I had left.
Allied Waste was just out for the money not the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate Office took the fun out of work
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, szeptember 21.
Local management did what they could. There was always someone above local management making the calls. The most enjoyable part of my job were the local team I worked with.
Pro érvek
Great Drivers and helpers to work with
Equipment breaks down frequently
Fast pace
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, szeptember 20.
Constant work flow. Short breaks. Work times change from time to time without prior notice. Management is very one-sided and do not understand demand of job. Benefits are great and co workers are helpful.
No Job Security
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 19.
After working 12 hour shifts and Saturdays. Company can not build a team between Operations and Maintenance always finger pointing. New Manager will let you go without a performance improvement plan even after your last 2 annual reviews stated you consistently exceeded expectations to get his friends in the door. They do not follow the coaching model after preaching about it.
Compensation
Kontra érvek
Do not practice what they preach
Good Job
Sanitation Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, TX2018, szeptember 19.
Drove a sanitation truck on a assigned route to pick up customers trash and dispose of it at the landfill. Worked with little supervision and was able to run my route the best way I saw fit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Na
Operations specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodburn, OR2018, szeptember 18.
Time to move on, 27 years with the company I feel I do not get the respect.
I do a lot of reporting and reconcile invoices that is the part I enjoy. They now have me work the front desk taking payments from customers a job for someone with a lot less skills that I have.
Na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
liked it
Customer Resource Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 18.
I liked working there it was a good job had a good supervisor and a good work enviorenment I would work there agan if given the chance but there customer service dept left houstn
worst company
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018, szeptember 18.
I am surprised, I worked in eden prairie , mn location for 2 years , in the face of it you are valuable driver, after 2 years you are just a number , they can fire you anytime , bad management, I quit after 2 years , bad bad bad company to work for
chrismas tips
Kontra érvek
you are just a number for them
Excellent Company to Work For
National Accounts Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, szeptember 18.
The company likes to promote from within. Better paying positions will require a degree and time in rate. Starting pay in administration and operations is marginal but as noted there is opportunity for advancement. Could spend a little more money in employee engagement to build stronger intercompany relationships.
Management is great; They practice Safety First
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2018, szeptember 17.
Extremely busy in the call center. The phone rings from 8am to 5pm. You are rated on your Average Speed of Answer, Abandonment/dropped calls and 80% Service Level. The Fuel and Environmental fees are confusing to customers. One is constantly attempting to save accounts from cancelling due to quarterly rate increases. One must have the patience of Job to work in the Call Center.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
fast- paced, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work for
Dispatcher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, OH2018, szeptember 17.
Can be a good place to work for a driver. Good employee benefits, and a good union to work for.
Lots of hours to work, which can be good or bad depending on the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed place to work with great pay.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 16.
Great company. A typical day consisted of going up to the landfill from the break room and pushing trash for 4 hours then coming down for an hour lunch the going back up to push trash for another 6 hours. Then clocking out. Not much to it. Very easy job. Started not knowing anything as a spotter at 14/hr. then promoted to operator 17.85/hr after 1 year. If you're looking for a stable job with great benefits, Paid time off (3 weeks) up to 1 month after a couple years, getting paid 8 hrs for holidays when you don't go and if you work those holidays getting paid those 8 plus the hours you work count as overtime, and Managers and supervisors who put up with your BS then this is the job for you. I was always late and they never told me anything about it.
Pay and Benefits, Stable work
Kontra érvek
After a while it becomes boring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Maintenance is the scapegoat
Fleet Maintenance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, szeptember 14.
Impossible standards, GM's micro manage maintenance. Republic fired 7 maintenance managers in 3 months in one region. Operations are never held accountable for breaking trucks. Maintenance managers only last 2 years at most because operations will find a reason to blame them and fire them to keep their own jobs. DO not go there for maintenance. They have a long history of not holding area managers accountable for their practice of firing every maintenance manager. Very bad company, stay away....
pay is adequate
short term employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just something to get used to.
Trash Chunker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aledo, TX2018, szeptember 14.
I would have to say the hardest thing about being in the trash business is dealing with the weather because regardless if its raining, snowing or 110 degrees outside were out there. They do treat you well and make sure youre okay through the day.
pay
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard, nasty working conditions. Low appreciation for quality work
Mechanic/Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2018, szeptember 12.
Long hard hours. Trucks often go on routes with known safety issues. Average 10 or 11 hours a day. Often going up to and over 14hrs in a day. They are good about training though... You learn a lot about the equipment.
Closed on Sunday
Work most holidays AND mandatory Saturday after
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Honest hard work
Independent Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kerrville, TX2018, szeptember 12.
i worked on a garbage truck and it is not for the feint of heart. lots of honest hard work and very labor intensive. the job involves early mornings and hard work all day. while its hard work its something to go home and feel proud of at the end of the day. as a civil servant you are treated with respect and admiration by the community and there is something truly special knowing you doing something for them
hard character building work
hard character building work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van