Republic Services Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 962 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, but great pay and benefits.
Garbage Disposal Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2018, november 19.
Great place to work. The hours can and will be long and depending on how far your yard is from your house it can be very exhausting at the end of day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like it...most of the time.
Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2018, november 19.
It's the same story of a corporate job - Area/upper management is way out of touch with the field. They literally do not know how the day-to-day operations truly work at the division level.
Good job
Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, november 15.
I'm sorter now applying for forklift position because that's what l do best. I sort out trash that can't be recycled and metal and other objects that would stop machine.
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
mngmt is involved
DSM-Dispatch (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lauderhill, FL2018, november 13.
the drivers are all friendly and the company is a great place to work. It is alot of date entry they are a little behind times with the technology.But overall; they are a good company and seem to care about their employees. They try to to different things within the company to show their appreciation
Pro érvek
lunches, bar b q's, birthdays cakes
Kontra érvek
insides building needs a cleaning especially downstairs
florida div. terrible
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, november 12.
Great company location in nc, Terrible in both tampa locations,tranfered from nc, All new management who don't know the industry.IF division was on track with company policy, I would hav e stayed till retirement.
decent pay
3 am start, equipment not maintained
Munkahelyi kultúra
no information at this time
Driver/Operator, trashman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Telford, PA2018, november 12.
no information at this time. I do not wish to do this review at this time.i worked for this company for over twenty years that says it all.Teamwork all teamwork.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a machine operator forklift operator
Forklift Operator and Machine Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa City, IA2018, november 12.
I enjoy working for 19 years I like the work it has they're the hardest part of cleaning the pit under the belt I really did enjoy working here getting my own work done and running and machine and run forklift running a skid loader enjoying get along with manager and people
I enjoying free lunch
15 min break is okay every 2 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Republic Services has timely and reliable service to our customers. We offer simple solutions, in an environmentally responsible manner.
Inside Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, november 11.
I work in a fast paced environment. I take much pride in taking care of our customers. I enjoy selling our services to new customers and managing existing accounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and irregular health issues
Baler Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2018, november 11.
Average week at Republic Services for myself as an employer for three years wasn't an easy accomplishment when it came to getting hired. I gained great achievement at Republic Services earning hard wok and dedication to my job title from waking up at 2:30 am to 2:30 pm . I'm privileged to have learned the ability to succeed in any type of work environment from heavy machinery to technical work such as filling out documents for inventory and computer work for storing documents etc.
2 extra breaks
bad air quality
Great Company with Great Employees
Corporate, Sr. Mgr. HR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, november 11.
HR/ Labor Relations and Operations professional with experience in M&A, leading teams and project management. As an HR Leader for Republic Services, I am strategically involved in the execution of our people plan with an emphasis on ensuring our talent is prepared to meet or exceed the needs of the business. Project involvement includes; Leading M&A activities for the field HR Team, Engagement Champion, Train the Trainer for Leadership Training, Contract Negotiation and Administration, and Turnover Reduction. I highly recommend Republic Services. I have been proud of the teams that I worked with and their dedication to their customers.
Great employees
good place to work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, november 11.
I have been here over 10 years, happy with job. The work environment is very customer service oriented. Customer service is number 1. We always put customers first.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and easy access to safety gear.
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, november 9.
You report in for work with gloves, hard hat and safety vest in any position that requires you outside the office. These gloves would be replaced quickly if holes appeared in them. You line up on a conveyor belt and pull certain material off the line, but all positions have a safety e-stop to cut the line if you see a danger. Despite a rather high turnover rate, people are kind as long as you work hard. At times groups would be sent down to the floor to sweep up random material that falls from the machine, often when there had to be a pause due to a quick repair.
Pro érvek
Good exercise, most coworkers willing to assist learning or to get things done.
Kontra érvek
Dirty on the line, very dangerous if you do not pay attention, hours shift depending on machine and material
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Managers have no idea
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicopee, MA2018, november 8.
Poor management, very cut throat.drivers care about customers and managers only care about themselves and their bonuses. No one takes responsibility for anything except writing up and blaming drivers for everything
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Stressful
FRONT LOAD & RESIDENTAL DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, november 7.
They dont work with you, they dont care what you have going on. Management is all about number numbers! Management wil talk down to you and belittle you!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Be Prepared to Work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, november 7.
If you are a quick learner, conscientious about time and performance, this may be a great opportunity for you. Tremendous opportunity for advancement and a fast track for those who meet the mark. That being said; if you arrive late for work, take long lunches and are not ready to give your best - this is not your company.
Pro érvek
Your ability to advance is only hindered by your lack of desire
Kontra érvek
Difficult to schedule time off, you do not know what’s available until you request your day. It’s a frustrating guessing game.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Job stability
Inside Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, november 7.
If u are looking for job stability this is the place to work started out very dedicated to employees after each year little to no raises job advancement does not exsist
Incentives reduced yearly
Pro érvek
Great people to work with job stability
Kontra érvek
Goals were hard to meet if u met them and the department didn’t u didn’t get full commission
just my thoughts
CRC Specialized Sales Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 6.
This is a good company to work for. However, as they are new to the large call center culture there are some things that have not yet smoothing out. some of the benchmarks for stats are not fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The director of operations and the area president are into group think
Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2018, november 6.
The area management is awful and racist. If you don't think like them, look like them, or worship them you don't have a place on their team. Then to top things off, they placed an incompetent GM on their team in Wayne/Pontiac... of course she looks like them, is racist, and use there brain to think for her because she can't get the job done-- in my opinion.
Pay, if they like you
They are racist
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Company that has 30,000+ employees yet still manages to make you feel like Family
Talent Acquisition Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, november 5.
Having started my career in Talent Acquisition at a start-up, after a year of employment I began thinking I made the wrong career choice. After joining Republic Services, I realized that I LOVE recruiting and and was simply working for the wrong company. I'm so grateful to be employed but an outstanding organization. My only advice is to continue providing an amazing culture and environment where your employees feel comfortable, appreciated and productive.
Pro érvek
Great peers, Collaborative Teams, Supportive senior management, Uncomparable work/life balance, Movie Days, Book Clubs, Potlucks, Lunch n' Learn, etc
Kontra érvek
Benefits do not kick in until 90 days of employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
no recommended
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, november 5.
stressful, incompetent, poor equipment, management blames drivers for everything no matter what, huge favoritism terrible atmosphere very low morale. steady decline in management and overall decisions
none anymore
terrible company anymore
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van