Republic Airline

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 157 értékelés megmutatása

Sweet gig...

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
fast paced when there is something broken, easy going otherwise. management is real helpful and engaged. people are helpful (for the most part). Good job right out of A&P school for sure.

free lunches often
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun job and flexible work schedule

Republic has been good to me, I enjoy working here. You get to travel and see different places. Flight benefits for you and your family, it can be stressful in the beginning when you're on call but if you stick it out it gets better.

Starter Job

It's a great airline for those entering the airline industry for the first time ever. You're going to work with a bunch of young people who mostly work there for the flight benefits. The turnover rate is high due to people leaving for bigger airlines. The pay isn't great but the travel benefits are. Stay to learn the industry then leave when you're ready to make it a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and good team spirit

Enjoyed working there and had to leave because of husband’s transfer. Had a great team. Enjoyed the different tasks given to me. Management and team members always helpful. Still have friends I keep in touch with at the company.

Pro érvek

Free breakfast on Friday and casual day

No cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lots to do no real time to ever stop worrying always eating my lunch an hour or two too late I was just too busy

If you like low pay and a real good challenge in life this might be the job for you I personally did not care for it and decided to quit after 3 years of service

Pro érvek

Free standby airplane rides six times a year

Kontra érvek

Always need more Parts clerks to handle the work load for the mechanics when they need parts

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

What is the best part of working at the company?Flight benefits on 3 carriersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The low pay sometimes dealing with difficult crew members
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

have to like flying and staying in hotels.hen

I loved it, got alone with most people. enjoyed seeing different places. But have to be on your guard at all times. People try and pull things over your eyes when you are not looking. Sometimes you end up working 16 hours or more a day, so a lot of setting around a airport for hours. Dealing with delays and pax who are on the delays.

Pro érvek

get to see different places make new friends

Kontra érvek

away from home and family alot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nice company to step your foot in the door of the flight industry. The jobs cons outweighs the pros.

Very nice place to get started in the industry, Felipe flight attendants are very kind and genuine. Most often the crew is helpful in aiding you along in the new lifestyle. Base supervisors play favoritism and are only helpful in aiding those they are close with. A large possibility of being on reserve for 2+ years depending on your base. The union isn’t helpful. I’d give this an overall 2 1/2-3 star review because the crew are great, kind and caring, very well trained. In other areas the company lacks, poor pay, no growth and no support from management. You are a replaceable number.

Pro érvek

Good for career shift, good crew.

Kontra érvek

No support from management, poor pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to start your aviation career

I spent 2 years here and learned a lot. I was set up for success by my supervision to succeed in my career. There was plenty of free time to learn more or just hang out.

Pro érvek

Plenty of free time, occasional free lunches, relaxed environment

Pay compensation low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Plenty of opportunities for promotion

Fourteen years and counting a lot of people that quit voluntarily looking for better opportunities in other airlines always regret it and try to come back

Pro érvek

Flight benefits with other airlines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Benefits

Free Air travel on several different airlines. Great Medical, dental and vision. They have 401(k) but I never made enough money to pay into it. Yearly Associate appreciation party usually in February. Since Covid-19 occurred, I doubt there will be another part in some time.

Pro érvek

Travel and medical, dental and vision benefits

Kontra érvek

Poor management. Manager said if you have been with us for over 10 years, you have been here too long. Pay caps out very quickly. Lack of advancement.

Maintenance Supervisor

I worked in SDF for 4 1/2 years. Easily promoted within two years from technician to supervisor. Good training, awesome culture and decent pay. Night shift is hard to get out of. It’s inevitable based on the model of commercial airline maintenance. I enjoyed working here very much. I left for two reasons. I was offered a substantial amount of money and the job I was taking, got me off of night shift. I have zero complaints working for Republic and if all the conditions were right, wouldn’t second guess re-hiring if needed.

Pro érvek

Good management. Good culture.

Night shift.

Love my job!

Travel benefits. Meeting new people with similar interests. Even during COVID-19, I wouldn’t want any other job. 11 days off per month. $2.00 per diem when away from base.

Travel

Kontra érvek

Difficult to find food during the pandemic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent job and among regional airlines definitely the best for Flight Attendants

Even during the Covid-19 crisis, Republic is doing far better than mainline airlines since many mainline companies are turning over much of domestic flying to airlines like Republic.

Pro érvek

Great travel and a job that is one that is done once you are off the clock

Kontra érvek

low wages and less variety than larger airlines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Seems glamorous but definitely not!

Training was fine people were dropping like flies after failing the test we took every other day or so. After graduation your on reserve took me 2 years to get off . It’s a hard lifestyle for a small paycheck.

Pro érvek

Cute uniforms meet some nice people

Kontra érvek

Low pay, no set schedule

Fun place to work.

Typical airline, attendance is everything. If you do your job and show up as scheduled, you will be just fine. Hit or miss with crew members, but we are all adults.

Flexible schedule

No room for mistakes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Get in for experience and get out ASAP

I worked for Republic for four years. I took the job for the flight benefits. It was never a long-term goal. I recommend this position as a stepping stone for anyone who wants to do this as a career and in the meantime, apply for the mainlines. Republic treats its Flight Attendants as expendable. I promise you that the pay scale alone is a slap in the face. We’ve been in contract negotiations for around three years and twice they’ve come to the table with a TA that strips us of the labor rights we already fought for and subpar financial compensation. I’ve met some truly wonderful people along the way and traveled to some interesting places, but my second year I started making plans to leave because I knew that I would not be happy there much longer.

Schedule Flexibility, Travel Benefits

Management, Poor benefits package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to get your feet wet in the airline industry

I had an amazing experience and made so many lifelong friends here. The other flight attendants & pilots are so much fun!! The company/management however is another story. They are political, crooked, biased, sometimes unprofessional, and don’t care about you as a person. I also saw signs of racial bias from some.

Pro érvek

Flight benefits & great friends! A fun work environment!

Kontra érvek

Worst union, They’re in bed with the company, Unfair treatment of employees that is inconsistent depending who you are.

Awful Company

The co workers are great but MGT is over worked. I was based in PIT at this time we had one inflight boss over 700 FA. Payroll would cheat you out of money

co workers

everything

Good, Bad, Ugly

Good- great people in professional environment Bad-Very Strong Favoritism, if you don't have airline background, your value is perceived as much less.

Good Benefits

Bullying is remarkably acceptable

Decent Company

Its a gret start to mainline operations. Republic has been around for a while. I recommend a corporate position in indianapolis. You will be treated better at headquarters.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Republic Airline? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,3/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Republic Airline
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?