Rent-A-Center

2,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 441 értékelés megmutatása

Productive and fun work place

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good job for young person just starting out working you will learn team work and work in different location. Also learn who to work through different work conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Used to enjoy working here

I used to love working for Rent a center until they went behind managements back demoting everyone instead of providing sufficient help. The upper management uses their employees as stepping stones to cover their own tracks it’s pretty sad.

Run away

Long hours, low pay, chasing after customers all day, management can be fair but not worth the stress of the others. If promoted things get better but that’s it.

Nice co workers

Kontra érvek

Long shifts low pay no overtime

Just dont

Horrible micromanagement, little pay with mandatory overtime and no flexibility. There is zero work life Balance worst job ever just stay away its not worth it.

Stressful

Very stressful position. Sales events and close credit. Corporate needs to realistic and realize you can push out 40+ sales a week beg people to take items and then collect on it. DE can not overmind a true verification

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Not please you can grow in

I’m not gonna say that this place is the most terrible place to work at depending on your coworkers but the corporation is super stingy about ours and ridiculously stingy on promotion and learning this corporation treat its employees as if they were expendable with the drop of a feather and the break times and days off are completely out of whack if you don’t have to work here don’t waste your time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Real good place to work staff is perfect

No complaints one of the best jobs and and job environment I've had in my life job is fair everybody at the job plays there part as rent a center team player we get the job done
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

To many hours and district managers who knew less than you.

Job is good to work on areas that you are week at. Ageism is definitely in power, as all long-term employees found out. No work life balance. At the time I was there (16 years) constant flavor of the month was a recurring theme. 1 month sales, next month collections. No consistency in approach. No cost of living raises for managers. Every employee caught up and some passed managers. This built a lack of a sense of urgency, no one wanted to take a pay cut to be promoted. Way to think it through.

humm be ware

It was better years ago now the demands are just unreasonable. I gave a good time to them at the end goals and sales are over the top request not customer satisfaction
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun place to work

Renta a center is great to as a new graduate coming from first years college. One can optain knowledge about how to manage accounts that are bad and how to keep the good one current. Work environment was overall good co worker will assist you and train you.

Get discounts on products

Kontra érvek

Long hours and bad customers

Terrible employer.

Terrible work life balance and required to work almost 6 days a week. Time off was always shut off for 4th quarter or whenever the DM wanted to be gone. Your day off during a holiday week would be the holiday and you where expected to work 45+ hours that week. The only perk is you got things at cost and after 5 years of working there you got 3 weeks vacation (if you ever got to use it). I left with over 80 hours of won time off from company contests that I was never allowed to use or be paid out for.

Contests for team morale

Kontra érvek

The prizes for contests consisted of time off that was never granted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay but horrible management

Don’t get suckered into the fact that you will receive great pay even though you will BUT that is the ONLY good thing. Seriously…just don’t apply to this company. They don’t care about you!!!!

Pay

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good job, no real advancement opportunities

I liked the people I worked with but unless someone quit or got fired, there wasn't much advancement opportunities once you reach assistant manager. I ran credit. It was not fun some days, dealing with angry customers was a down side.

Its an okay job

The job itself is pretty easy, depending on your job, you may be out in the truck doing furniture deliveries or you may be in the store selling furniture. If you live in a city or town with multi storied living your probably going to want to stay in the store selling stuff. The pay was terrible and the customers were generally worse. You will probably have to deliver to some disgusting houses which sucks so make sure to take a clean change of clothes to work for when you inevitably encounter bed bugs, they're everywhere. You work in all conditions, hot, cold, rain. They make you wear khakis even though you'll get filthy everyday ( go to goodwill). The coworkers were actually pretty cool.

Pretty laid back boss

Kontra érvek

Heavy furniture, rude customers, filthy homes.

Productive workplace

A productive and challenging workplace but there was no teamwork. I had to deliver merchandise to third floor buildings without any help. As for everything else it was an average workplace.

Lots of work to be done

If you love to work and be busy, then it can be good for you. Management is hit or miss depending on your location and the company is habitually understaffed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I don’t recommend the job.

The hours are long and all day, you don’t have a home/work life balance. You work from 9am till 8pm 5 days a week. The upper management doesn’t stop by much at all, maybe twice a year-if that even. He usually only talks to the store and district manager. They only care about what your doing for them right now, nothing over 5 seconds do they remember. The men definitely get treated better at my store, not sure about any of the other stores. I seen so much unprofessional stuff in my 10 years and that’s counting the store manager as well. I was really sad how my 10 year career ended there, it truly broke my heart, if you know me, you would know I was a die high RAC fan-1000%. I repped hard for that company. Take care!!

Money was good

Kontra érvek

Poor management, no work|life balance

Productive and fun workplace

I get to laugh a lot and enjoy my job very much. I get along with my coworkers and everyone is very respectful. My manager is great and I love working here.

No balance

The company will be everything you need but when you want to grow in the company it’s false hope and you honestly can’t have a life outside of work which becomes hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buen ambiente pero demaciada presion de los altos mandos

Como empresa y valores es muy buena pero los gerentes distritales ejercen mucha presion al grupo y exigen demaciados resultados y te piden que trabajes mas horas para consegir metas muy altas

Pro érvek

Seguro medico, vales, fondo de ahorro

Kontra érvek

Demasiada exigencia y falta de lideres, poca formacion laboral
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great environment for learning delivery, sales, collections, customer service, and management skills

This is exactly the type of environment you want to be in to learn customer service after the counter meet and great.The company does follow a typical corporate structure so it is a lot of managers that answer to different managers on up the ladder, but that is to be expected in this industry.It’s a lot of calls and account management. Deliveries can be tough at times but most of the time it is a relatively smooth process.Management is supportive and helpful, but this is a sales industry and sometimes it feels like you’re just being handled like a customer. Goes with the industry though.Over all I would 10 out of 10 recommend this place for employment

Pro érvek

Friendly work environment, hour lunch break, great employee deals, and room to grow

Kontra érvek

Very fast passed training process, fairly physically demanding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Rent-A-Center? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,9/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Rent-A-Center
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?