RemX Specialty Staffing

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 379 értékelés megmutatása

Overall 8/10

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Monday - Friday work schedule , decent pay , good company , the calls are back to back but it’s very repetitive so it’s pretty quick and easy to catch on .

Very helpful recruiters

Very helpful recruiters who will go above and beyond to help find a career that suits your needs. Super helpful getting everything set up and done so that you can get hired immediately

Easy and fair pay

I haven’t been working here long but so far it’s been going well. The hiring process was fairly easy which concerned me at first. But pretty easy workload. Weekly pay is a bonus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Gave me a sense of purpose helping people who are in need.

The job had a purpose helping people who are in need of help, but in one hand it was stressful. Everyday I did learn something new which was good. Workplace culture was most of the time good and happy place, and enjoyable. The hardest part of my job was making sure everything was perfect to the T. No mistakes. I did have very good QA scores but since this job was temp to hire and the assignment was over so that was that.

Remote work.

Kontra érvek

No notice before the assignment ended.

Training not sufficient

I think this company has lots of potential but the training isn't up to par. I don't think there is enough time to thoroughly learn the job before being thrown onto the phones as you have to rush through a lot of the material

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

I just worked for three days and then I got fired from my position even though I was doing great

Keep your day job please don't hesitate to stay.. well I guess I must have to say that this is a great opportunity to work in but it's not for people who have kid's in elementary school

Job is not guaranteed

Your job is not guaranteed work for 7 months and then fired with out A reason. Switched from supervisor to supervisor. Can’t miss any time for 6 months.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This isn’t a company that value their employees. When I worked there they treated employees as a cash cow. No job security either

When I worked there 90% of their temps complained about being under paid and over worked. If you brought concerns to them regarding an assignment they usually let you go and wouldn’t find another assignment for you.

not the best company

Company doesn’t pay for holidays, doesn’t care about anything other than the numbers being met. Procrastinating about letting temporary agents know if they will get hired as permanent or not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at ?Pay, weeklyWhat is the most stressful part about working at RemX Specialty Staffing?training was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! they tell you it’s a contract position for 1 year but they end up firing within 6 months for no reason! DONT WORK THERE! What is the work environment and culture like at RemX Staffing?Training Sucked, they’ll throw you out there to fin for yourselfWhat is a typical day like for you at RemX Specialty Staffing?Back to Back calls
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at ?None, very disorganized as an RN, Mess up time sheet requirements and will blame you for any issues that occur on the companies end. What is the most stressful part about working at RemX Specialty Staffing?Having to figure out a majority of what to do, from figuring out how to do time sheet for pay, to scheduling, This company is only in it for their marginal profits and if you ask to many question or do to much they will fire you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a long term position

They will use you to get their numbers down , and when they don’t need you they will let you go over the weekend , they talk about giving you full time at 6 months and it’s goes on for 9+ months, no paid time off , no vacation days , it’s messes up your adherence which you know you can get fired for as well , management is disorganized and overbearing , the SMES are rude except for a few kind souls , overall messy from the top to the bottom, if you need a quick job for money I say go for it but isn’t expect anything permanent, they will talk about how many full time employees they have but they had to wait 18 + months to get full time do you want to waste that time for company that can fire for any reason and not let you know anything no warnings no nothing

Fire you quickly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall, not a bad staffing agency

The 100% remote piece is very nice and their commission structure is "so so". The work/life balance is great compared to other agencies. The management team is kind and supportive 1 on 1, but there is definitely some corporate politics drama going on behind the scenes with upper level leadership.

work/life balance, remote work

commissions could be better

Bad place to work

Will fire you on the weekend at anytime. I came to work everyday on time and still lost my job. The staff was very helpful and helped out whenever needed. The job was very easy and fun though.

Paid weekly

Layoff easy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at ?Weekday shifts & Weekly payWhat is the most stressful part about working at RemX Specialty Staffing?Not knowing exactly when your contract is going to end
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They provided me with great job opportunities

This is a great place for temporary work and temp to hire positions. The staff work hard to find the best position to fit your skill set. They work with some of the big firms.

Ok company to work for

RemX is an okay company. They didn’t/don’t reach out to you until they end your assignment. No communication whatsoever. They don’t reach out to place you on another assignment. Pay is mediocre. You have to work tons of overtime to make a decent salary.

Never a dull moment!

A typical day was fun, learned a lot about requesting records. Management was fair. Co-worker’s were fun to work with. Hardest part of the job was the layoffs. Enjoyed the job.

Great placement

They placed me in a position I enjoy. Working from home is amazing. They have worked with me to learn and become more productive. The leads help with questions everyday.na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very hands on reliable recruiters who truly care about you finding your next career.

I truly enjoyed my time on a few assignments with RemX. They found a perm position for me offering me a $30k pay increase which was beyond a blessing for myself and my family. I'm forever grateful.

Fast responses, very knowledgeable

Kontra érvek

Being a contractor first.

Unorganized and no help.

Unorganized process. No help from them or the Company they sent me to(McKesson). No help or flexibility. Supervisors ignore you. Constant computer applications failures. Onboarding was not organized and we were asked to pick up our computers the next day.

Kontra érvek

Entire onboarding and assignment process.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: RemX Specialty Staffing? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,2/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • RemX Specialty Staffing
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?