Regeneron

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 324 értékelés megmutatása

Fun

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great people and great work life balance. Everyone is very friendly and there are lots of benefits to working here like, ability to dress casual, free breakfast, on-site gym and salon etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and a great place to work

Productive and a great place to work. Work is hard but rewarding. There's a lot of planning and a great recruitment structure. Good pay and benefits.

Work Life Balance Is Challenging

The company overall is great. The facility is beautiful. However, as an ACT your life becomes the job. Such a high turn over rate. This line of work may be best suited for individuals who don't have a family. Learn what you can, get all the certifications and then use your experience to apply for a job in this field that may offer a better work life balance. I'm unsure if that actually exists though...

Gym, Co-workers

Kontra érvek

Over worked, toxic culture in certain buildings

Great culture

Great Management- I no longer work here, but none of the managers I have had since, can compare. Great CultureIt was a great job, my only complaint was the pay was low compared to other places.

Bad place to work!

The management at this company is by far the worst I’ve ever experienced. If you want to do meaningful work & be valued at the company you work for then don’t work here. Toxic company culture!

Decent pay

Kontra érvek

Horrible managers, abusive mangers, no flexibility, forced overtime, poor documentation practices, poor inventory management, no employee support

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

What is the best part of working at the company?The help you get from management and the good training you receive to do your jobWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?nothing, but to learn your job for the first few daysWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?nice and friendly peopleWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?the usual day you'd expect from a company

Manufacturing

- Great place to start your career out of school. A lot of room to for growth. Lateral is encouraged but the process is slow due to hierarchical communication.

Free breakfast on Wed

Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place, better people …

It’s a family … it cares for people … it’s employees and the ABILITY TO HELP PATIENTS/PEOPLE are at the HEART of REGENERON pharmaceuticals. They care for you individually.

Caring

Good Company

I enjoyed lots of aspects of Regeneron, the young workforce, opportunities for progression and active work culture. I must say the fact that I was a contracter at the time left a bad taste in my mouth in terms of how we were left out of certain events/meetings, without any word of what was going on. The divide between FTEs and contracters is so unnecessary. Great company otherwise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay and benefits, fast passed

Good pay and benefits, plenty of good other perks. They gave an inflation bonus which I’ve heard of no other company doing. Good canteen etc.Can be really busy, definitely not a place to work if your afraid of work, if you’ve got a bit of get up and go about you and good attitude you’ll do well. An awful lot of micro management goes on. Too many cooks involved in small issues that should be left up to leads and supervisors. End up being really inefficient. Overall a pretty decent place to work, definitely has it draw backs but might be better in a couple of years when it’s more set up. I’d recommend working here, if your a bluffer or a dosser then avoid

Pro érvek

Canteen, pay, benifits, swag, parties, covid bonus, inflation bonus

Micro management, busy

Great Place to Work

Regeneron is a great place to work, especially as a first career job out of college. A lot of room for growth and pays really well for the Albany area. Tons of great benefits too
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun work place to start your Pharma career

Regeneron is a great place to work for any young professional. The company prioritizes good science and values innovations. There are many opportunity to advance.

Pro érvek

Good culture, smart people, inclusive environment

Kontra érvek

glass ceiling without a pHD in R&D
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Had a productive and fun summer internship there

I worked as an intern over the summer and had a great time at the company. They have a lot of events throughout the summer and lots of free food all the time. My manager was so nice and the project I worked on was meaningful too so it was an overall good time.

Pro érvek

Free food, good people, good work

Very hard working team

Typical day included a very long commute to work, an intense work environment where you learned a lot, management is friendly and approachable, and the overall experience is possible. The culture was energizing, I learned quite a bit about science. The hardest part of the job was learning the new science, but also the most enjoyable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They treat their interns very well and it also motivates you to do well. I didn't have that well of a clear direction during my internship, but the helpfulness of my coworkers made up for it

It’s all about Upper Management

Upper Management are the kings, the rest of the workers can go somewhere else. Great money making place, if you are dead inside and have no family. College people work. They care about work. Money is good.

Amazing company

The company really cares about its employees and the benefits are unbeatable. Very kind and compassionate people to work with. The goal really is to provide quality medicine for patients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great science, other areas are less great

If you are in the labs, developing new products for people who need them, it's the best place to be. Other functions across the corporation are ripe with negative politics, bias, and toxic culture.

Unprofessional , unethical, bullying culture

Never have I ever seen such outrageous behavior from Sr Management- unprofessional, fighting, disrespectful The turnover is high and those that stay - do so by keeping their head down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, innovative, and fun work environment

This company knows how to keep employees happy. I enjoy going into work. I’ve found that everyone I work with shares the same passion and appreciation for science. This is what allows the company to do great things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced but rewarding!

great career advancement opportunities when prepared to work well, very approachable management, excellent benefits and a great team environment. Salary is very competitive with other pharmaceutical companies and also great bonuses and holidays!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Regeneron? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés