R+L Carriers

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 160 értékelés megmutatása

It can be better

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The pay is good, the other drivers and dock workers are cool. Management only cares about himself and getting the freight off…. If you’re sick he will not want you to take off….
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best example of being part of a family atmosphere

I had almost 20 years of being completely supported for success and proud of being part of a growing family owned business. I was always proud to say I worked for R+L Carriers

Its a check

They will take advantage of you if your a good worker if you let them.Promotions are not based off of your work ethic, its on whether management likes you or not....If you stand your ground to the stuff they try to pull you can forget about moving up.

Decent hourly rate

No pay for OVERTIME
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best place and safe good paid company

I’m work for many years in this Company and feel like is my second home becase the sense of my responsibilities is part of my time when I do my job is not a perfert place but is one of the best , thank you

Pay is great

As an OTR team driver you can make over $120000 a year. Management sucks and communication from central dispatch is not good. But if you want to make money this is the place.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Decent job

Seems to pay well, gotta have hazmat to get going otherwise they just give you low seat jobs to get you by.overall pretty decent.management cares in certain aspects.

Plenty of work

Pros :If you can deal with the management the pay is good.Cons: Not enough time off.Good equipment and co workers are very helpful.I live to far from the terminal to continue working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy going, helpful employees great perks with longevity

One of the best places I’ve ever worked. Laid back environment, easy to get along with everyone and dependable work throughout the year. Never have layoffs, management was always lenient and drivers looked out for each other constantly.

Bad management

Overall very stressful & difficult employment raises not given as per company policies stressful environment hire very unprofessional unreliable employees without checking references or past work history behavior no acknowledgement recognized to dedicated loyal reliable employees - Employees with bad behavior and work ethic are favored
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very good place to work!

Very good workplace. Management does not bother you do you job go home … coworkers are nice . Atmosphere at the job is always good …Only thing there is no overtime after 40.

Work place and pay

No overtime after 40

Yes great place to work

I was a security guard for front gate , I checked trucks coming in and going out, and patrolled the terminal every hour, management very professional and the whole staff was nice.

Not Worth It

If you aren't in with the big bosses and the clique then your treated horribly. People will throw you under the bus for no reason, talk behind you back about anything and everything they can. No room for growth, you can be there for years and still not get a promotion. In order to move to a different department you have to do everything perfect, miss no days, and be there for years. Not even worth putting in a 2 week notice because they'll find some excuse to let you go before your 2 weeks are up. High overturn rate.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Most co workers are great and will help out

Dead end job where you were hired at is where you will remain until you decide to leave I was hired on midnight shift with promise of getting better shift which never happened Localmanagement don’t have a clue upper management doesn’t care pay is average benefits not so much

Great. Coworker’s

Kontra érvek

Workload stretched to thin, no look for solutions always a blame game, benefits are horrible too much out-of-pocket expense
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

if you don't need training and can handle management favoritism, this is your place

the management at this location sucks. they have their favorites and if you aren't one of them you are pretty much ignored. hard workers get more work added to them while lazy workers get away with being lazy. their training sucks. you're shown how to do something once or twice and then set off on your own. it's best if you have friends that already work there so they can show you the ropes. office jobs are on the low end of pay.

Kontra érvek

lots of favoritism and no training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent pay, not for the long term

Decent pay, you can top out quicker now. Which means people that have been there 2-3 years can make as much as someone who has worked there for 20 years. Not a very clean place to work, you will blow black soot out of your nose everyday on the dock. Friendly co-workers for the most part, also can be lazy and get away with doing less by getting in with the supervisor. Definitely not a long term career, but decent enough to pay the bills.

Horrible driving job

Why do R&L Carriers drivers drive so aggressive? We are paid too little (especially when compared to our competitors) and have to hustle to feel like we are making more per night. The whole system is a racket. Strongly recommend looking elsewhere for a linehaul job. This place is a joke.

Toxic place to work

Working here is very toxic. Form half the drivers right down to the mechanic. Everyone SAYS they know what their doing. UNTIL THEY have to do it.Place is a very TOXIC work environment

Haven't found one yet

Toxic place to work.

Avoid at all costs!!!

The unprecedented amount of carelessness and lack of respect for the drivers is shocking. Trucks are not maintained in any way that is safe. They simply do not care about you at all, you are nothing but a stain under their boots. They do not understand how to communicate, they are constantly trying to micromanage and expect things to be done in an unsafe and unrealistic time period. Then expect things to be done their way because its "Company Policy" regardless if its the right thing to do or not, its meant to just make them money and screw the driver.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don't waste your time in dallas !!!

Manager incompetent , dispatchers dishonest and facility in deplorable condition. (undesirable freight) residential delivers (48' lift gate trailers) , car dealerships, restaurants, beauty shops, auto salvage yards every day . This company not recommended for a new driver! Your day will start with 13 stops, 8 pickups and just when you think you're finished (6:30 pm) , dispatch will send you a swap trailer! ......all at straight pay , no overtime pay! Vacation will be denied because terminal can never keep enough drivers to cover loads. I wonder why???? My advice would be, KEEP LOOKING.....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work Shop is too small and very out dated. Needs updating and more shop tools. Co workers easy to get along with. Night shift is 12-1030 hard to adjust to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I had very bad experience

There is NOT a fair place to work , they pushed all the time , you don't have time for lunch and break , it was the worst experience I've ever had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: R+L Carriers? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés