Publix

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 19 833 értékelés megmutatása

Good first job

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It was a great first job for a teenager. I highly recommend. I learned a lot about customer service and maintained good relationships with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work occasionally depending on who was Lead for the day

Whenever I stepped into work I always walked in wondering who would be leading the team in the back of the store for the day. It might just be my location but certain managers just ruined the work vibes.

great co workers

toxic management

Billion Dollar Company

I have been with Publix for over a year as a cashier. Its been horrible. No discounts, low pay, physically hard and deal with annoying people. No free meal nothing. Teh deli is the worst department to work in. Management shows favoritism. A worker that was there for a moth was promoted to customer service despite all the others that were there first. Customer service workers try to run the front, but they have no clue what they are doing. We have to get carts in the rain, even thunder carts are more important than employees. We cannot have water or candy on the front end. Customers are annoying some demanding. The pay is terrible. Even as a second job it is bad because the hours can vary. One week a person can work 30 hours and then another week a person can work 12 hours. Very inconstant. McDonalds pay more and gives free meals and allows a person to have water. No benefits at all.

non

Kontra érvek

no benefits, no discounts, over worked, physical demanding, unstable management. Low Pay for a billion dollar company

Not my favorite

I had a great time working here at first learning a lot and I thought i could see myself moving into management. Eventually the work got too much, felt like i was picking up after everyone and not rewarding enough.

Company care about employees

Communication is important with this company. Management will adjust your schedule if need be, they take injuries seriously and even though most start off part time, be a great team player during your probation period, you can become full time

Pro érvek

You can pick up extra hours, pay weekly

Kontra érvek

Not a good idea for managers have someone else to train a new hire

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Love how employees are appreciated and rewarded

Not a bad company. I love how they rewarded employees with nice things, however, I felt I did not have much balance between my work and personal life. I was expected to do other departments' work and I was not with that.

Pro érvek

Lunches and gift cards from the company

Kontra érvek

working in other departments, no work-life balance

Ok place to work

Can get busy but overall good place to work. Managers are fair but hours are long and raises are meager. Environment is ok, busy and fast paced. Overall good workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work honestly

Worked here for almost 5 years(a bit too long) which is why I left, it was simply time to move on. It was a great first job to have. I worked in customer service, grocery, produce, bakery. The only bad part would be the drama queen managers that wouldn't let you move up if you didn't brown-nose them, which was only two or three that I dealt with the whole time.

mid

Publix was okay, its just I didn't like it. I worked in the Deli. I don't think it wasn't for me. They literally made you work inside the building cold because you wasn't allowed to bring your jackets inside. They complain about something being in the office and not in the break room. Wasn't allowed to drink anything while working.

Nice place to work

After working here for five years I can say that this is a great company. Depending on your work ethic, they may promote you to more desirable jobs. I love Publix.

Nice breaks

No discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

My co workers were really cool, and some managers were great.

Working here is a commitment if you want to get really good pay and benefits. You will have to brown nose a bit and do whatever you can tp get on the managers good side in order to get the most hours and move up. It is a solid place to work. The work itself is simple bit very repetitive and monotonous most days. It's the kind of place you just wanna keep your head down and do your job, but also make sure you stay in the managers ear to really get noticed.

Pro érvek

Easy to get time off and have a flexible schedule.

Kontra érvek

There is favoritism and no one really gets disciplined if they don't pull their own weight.

Good pay, scattered schedule

Very good paying job, oppertunities to advance, however, some locations really demand a lot out of you and the management isn't always available to have your back. If you aree good at self managing and want a lot of hours this will work out well for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy going, flexible, and good job

Working at Publix was a good experience. The managers are nice, they work with you around school, and can move up and make great money. It is very hard to move into management because they make great money so everyone wants the positions. Overall great first job.

Fun work place

Lots of hours and very busy work if you are a hard worker you will have no problem excelling at Publix. Also schedule is very flexible and managers will work with you

Bad management

This location was terrible over all. Bad management. Employees and managers talking bad and making fun of customers who uses food stamps. They have groupies like in high school and if you don’t ‘follow’ their rules they will cut your hours back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?It was close to my house. It was less than 3 miles away from my house.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?At the end of your shift at night around 10:30-11pm managers come over to “check you off” and if there is one smudge on the glass, they make you clean it after you’ve spent hours scrubbing the floor and wiping everything down.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Most of the staff is friendly but the managers seemed to be greedy and care more about the sales than the people making the sales.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Clock in then start packing out what’s left of pack out and then start cleaning while helping customers with orders as well. Depending on who worked that day really depends on how well your night will go because if day shift does not do well, there is more to do at night.

Fun workplave

A lot of easy work and keep you very busy and be prepared to come in on your days off even if it’s not on the schedule because they need lots of help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Good place to work. Great company.They care about you a lot. I don't have anything else to say but I'm trying to submit this so ai can view the other things.

The real p

It’s like a family but they can get over baring and has you work hard and learn fast cause training is hard to come by now. They will take you’re time and make you wonder if it’s worth it some days are bad and good but at the end you will make friends and got good job experience.

Pro érvek

Good work environment, usually has enough people and easy to get into and their credit union

Kontra érvek

They usually have bad management, stokers and deil usually has no one working do not hold standers to all employees.

Fun, Hard Work

Publix is a great company with a lot to offer. Be sure you want to work full time, because if you are part time may get scheduled just one day a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Leaving after a hard day's workWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working for individuals who don't know anythingWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Unbelievably demeaningWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Dreadful, couldn't wait to get out of there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Publix? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés