Public Storage

3,4Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 306 értékelés megmutatása

If you can stick it out, go for it

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Overall it's a standard not-retail-but-retail job. You have customers who yell and swear, and then you have the ones who you want to be actual friends with. It's not a terrible place to work but the pay is ridiculously low for the profits they turn and what they expect.

Great job

This job is fairly straightforward and I enjoy working for PS! I love my managers and coworkers and it’s rare to feel overwhelmed. I like that it’s not super early or super late hours too. I can have a nice morning and evening.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The work hours are great

Been her over 20 yrs great company to work for company hours are great work with great people company the company has a great 401k plan that matches what put in

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work & helpful coworkers

Been here almost a year now and I’m happy to say that I am grateful to have the best coworkers. They answer any questions I may have and I can always count on them. I’ve met some really great customers/ business owners here and we’ve gained a positive relationship. Some have even offered me a job but I’ve turned them down due to how great of a place public storage is. I work alone which a big plus here and the hours are perfect for me. The district manager is an amazing guy. He’s super helpful and understanding which is one of the reasons I’m still here. I highly recommend.

Great Job Benefits!

Public Storage is a great job when working with right people. I Believe The DMs make their decisions on personal feelings not being truthful when it comes to managing for the good of the company but more of personal gain

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Customer Service

Public Storage is a great company to work for. I have been with the company for just shy if 11 years. I was able to transfer from out of state to a new location with out any issues. The company has good incentives for all employees no matter the position you are in. Management is very supportive and understanding. They provide you with the necessary tools to succeed. There is always room for advancement in the company.

Pro érvek

Benfits, no late night work hours, Pto/pti

No room for advancement

I’ve been with Public Storage for 15 years. There is absolutely no advancing. If someone says that it’s definitely not true. The workload is not bad when you have a informative and engaging district manager. I’ve been through multiple managers. The workload is seem less when the right district manager is in place.

Pro érvek

PTO easy to request time off

Amazing company Amazing Team

Great work/life balance. Upper management very supportive, flexible schedules and wide opportunities for advancement. Work independently with no one looking over your shoulder. Great company to work for.

People

Love working here.The day is busy so it goes by fast.I love my property as well as my customer. The quality of life and time I have away are great. Good hours to allow time with family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive interesting place to work

Great place to work. Management want to help you succeed. You get to meet alot of different people and help them with they're needs. Employees work together.

Work hours

Healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work place environment was positive except for when corporate was intown.

I enjoyed working under my own guidance. I enjoy customer service and I am a natural at problem solving. I do however believe that for the most part the customer is always right. Within reason of course. Co workers were generally easy to get along with and if you ever needed help someone was almost always available to help you out.

Horrible place to work

Management doesn't help or take any of your concerns into consideration there hr department doesn't care about their employees benefits are about the only thing worthwhile

Short breaks poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It can be fun at times but overall very stressful

It’s the same cycle month after month. In addition to what is required, you are also expected to clean up after tenants when they use the washroom in hallways or somewhere else on the property. To much cleaning and less of anything else. You are not paid your value. Very high turnover rate with staff. It is a stressful position. The company is cheap

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

To many to list

Awful place to work

This is an awful place to work. They make you follow a sale script and if you don't follow it, you get ding for it when quality assurance listens to your call.

Easy sales position

It was an easy and pleasant job. It did get a little monotonous after a while. Decent money, but not much potential for advancement. Great management

Decent money, easy job

Too monotonous

Not recommended

There is a little flexibility with work life balance especially the properties under the kiosk model only thing is you will be traveling and you will be outside often. It used to be customer focused and now, not so much. Teams always end up putting against each other based off the split in the district and not in a healthy, competitive manner. There are widespread changes that have effected business that don’t seem to be communicated transparently from the top down. District managers are poor at communication and fostering a positive work place culture and will make comments about each and every single employee under their “leadership”. Lack of staffing leading to more strain on the workers that show up and do their job. There is absolutely no growth opportunities and you can’t work your way on up. When feed back is given regarding customers and their concerns it’s laughed about and no action is done to help keep the customer satisfied with the service. Those that work at the properties are berated by customers because of the unfair changes made by corporate with excessive rent increases and constantly fluctuating rules and procedures. Always the whippin boy. When things start to get a little strained a small party will be thrown to “boost team morale” but what really boosts team morale is respect, communication, fairness and fair pay. The training program is a joke. What really ends up happening is you learn through your own trial and error with the customer and are not set up for success in the beginning and left feeling unconfident in what you’ve learned and feeling like -

Pro érvek

You get to work in the office alone.

Kontra érvek

Healthcare packages are outrageous, District managers don’t care about those they’re supposed to lead, Unhealthy competition. Company values are ignored and it’s all about who lies the best.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

All about good time management and customer service

Management here has been incredibly helpful getting me through the new hire process and are still there as support now that i’m on my own. They offer PTO, decent insurance, a solid team that helps each other out, flexibility with scheduling, and low stress work.

Pro érvek

Paid time off, decent insurance, low stress environment

D248 Tampa Region

Awesome work environment management will work with you so you are comfortable in your day to day work. Training is on going so you are knowledgeable with any changes and able to be successful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The worse part was never knowing where you would be working

The worse part was not knowing where you would be working. Or how far you would need to travel. the co workers were the best part of the work experience. But most of the time you were working on your own.

Over worked and underpaid

In this job you are housekeeping (inside and outside), sales person, landscaper, door repairer, cashier, collection caller, etc. When units are abandoned we have to move/throw away a lot or heavy items by ourselves. We rarely get help and relief managers are lazy. The only good things are the medical benefits ard the apartment. DM takes days/weeks to respond to our requests and talks down to us.

Benefits and apartment

Underpaid and over worked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Independent work so if you do your job it will be there for years

Working was great and enjoyed the job, left because the pay was so low and no room to advance. If you need a job for something to do work here as there is only one position, but if you have bills to pay work some place that promotes.

Pro érvek

Great hours, senority when requesting time off

Kontra érvek

Extremely low pay no incentives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Public Storage? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,2/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Public Storage
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?