PSE
3,3 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

PSE Alkalmazotti bírálat

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 151 értékelés megmutatása

Big organization poor supervision, unfair work loaf

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Hard worker always working hard, slow work or work cheater are never motored. Supervisors never attempt to so anything to those who tries to work slow or tries to cheat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor management overworked and now we,are out of work due to being forced to work 10 to 12 hour shifts

Worked 6 days a week with no accomdation to a family life, don't know anything you ask them it's always a I don't know response. Don't have a set schedule once mail slows down I worked 12 hours last week and none as of yet this week

Pay, benefits,

PSE, good pay, benefits, lots of OT, good food brought in during outages. Upper Management appears to be concerned all is going well but Supervisors mostly suck. Tend to tell upper mgmt what they want to hear, then gossip to each other when no Uppr Mgmt’s around. Need to fit in with Spvr. click and most leads,or you’re an outcast and won’t last long. Most co-workers r nice but always keep things to yourself because trust at PSE is over-rated. A lot of energy goes into training but when you’re at your desk, training stops and lights go out. Supervisors need to help out more and be on floor. Encourage not embarrass employees. No supvr around a lot, no help available at times. Short calls, less info. to customers to keep production up is important to PSE. Do your work, keep to yourself may keep u longer. Put a reminder in your sight the reason why u r working for this company, it helps! Caution is needed with CSR Supervrs!

Pro érvek

Pay, provide meals during outages, benefitsp

Kontra érvek

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Gossip, Favorites, Truth lost in the mix of things
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

PSE hires top quality people and they are great to work alongside. It is a large corporate environment so relationships were formal.

My position had tremendous variety and I was given much latitude to complete my assignments. Safety was the number one factor and my decisions were never questioned even when it effected the senior executives.

Pro érvek

Long, steady employment and compensation.

Kontra érvek

Some suggestions for improvements were not considered due to political optics.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Enjoyed working here. Recommend it. Worth the money and effort. Met nice people and bosses. Overnight shifts I've had, but didn't mind it. Try it out for.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

pse processing clerk

they would always make me work hours my feet was hurting never respected or gave you respect but wanted respect from you the pay is really good........
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work hard - become a manager without the title, pay or respect

Pay and respect for those who go above and beyond is not commensurate with responsibilities unless you are a family member or long time employee/friend. Slackers are given ample time to slack while others who care about their job gain the slacker’s responsibilities. It feels very unfair. I do enjoy the flexibility if you need time off, but some employees abuse it, and it becomes a problem when their work constantly becomes your own.

Flexibility

Nepotism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good work but bad culture

The work was not hard to learn, easy to stay busy and pass time. Always something to do which I loved. The bad part that made me leave was the good ol boy system of favorites not having to pull their share of the work load andseverly subpar management that would rather be friends than hold people accountable.

Pro érvek

Stay busy and pay, easy work to learn

Management, lazy workers causing few to work 3 times harder

Stressful Environment

Lies, gossips & betrayal against you to move a level up. Management stick together. You can’t trust anyone. They would use anything to get you in trouble. It’s best you don’t say anything because you have to always defend yourself. They would cut your hours just because they don’t like you. Newly employees does most of the work while older employees walks around like they doing work. I understand why they want to know your every move because they have a lot of stealing time. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone!

Kontra érvek

Nothing good to say about this job

Not a bad job

Liked working there had no issues other than some of the managers played favorites but you get that everywhere. Would recommend the job in smaller cities in Phoenix it’s a nightmare.

Holiday pay

Hourly pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Mail handlers were nice, management was difficult

Not organized, very disrespectful work place and no set schedule. Worked till after 8pm to return at 4am with no notice. Brookhurst location was by far the worst. Supervisor yelling at me and managements hands were tied to rectify problems. Sadly I got hurt even though they say that safety is a priority. I am left to lift heavy packages alone, open at 5am alone with no way out if someone was to enter the unlocked, wide open door and the place is a mess with junk all over the floor. Throwing packages for 8 hrs is a daunting task for anyone. No wonder they cannot keep employee's. Never work here.

doughnuts on Sunday

Kontra érvek

two short breaks only and half hr lunch. Otherwise you are aerobically throwing packages all day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Chaotic, unorganized, not clear at all

OverallMy experience working at PSE was and is not good... literally no training, everything is chaotic and unorganized. No clear communication from anyone, you have no clue what your job is, what you are supposed to do, how to do anything. No schedule is made out for employees, no one explains what your pay is, what is expected of you, what station you need to be at. Nothing, nothing...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad

Bad job wouldn’t recommend slave you , have no days with family mandatory overtime, management talks to you any way , lots of gossip and lies . Great pay but isn’t worth it

Free childcare

I can say after a whole year of working here that this particular child care center isn't for everyone. Management does nothing to help you. They don't deal with the children who may need a little help, so a lot of the time you feel overwhelmed. No support for their employees, no benefits, $12 an hour and it is privately owned. There are only 2 PSE schools ran by mother and daughter. Everything is used against you and the minute you stand up to management about something you are reprimanded. If your a mom with limited options, good place to work only for the free tuition while working there. Also, they definitely do not fit the racial demographic that most jobs do.

Pro érvek

Free tuition if you have a child

Kontra érvek

No benefits, no lunch, always feel overwhelmed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

environnement de travail productif et agréable. Dirigeants accessibles et ouverts

A PSE, la journée commence par un breakfast détendu pendant que nous faisions le résumé des nos objectifs, de nos journées précédentes et surtout les approches de solutions. L'opportunité de travailler de chez soit est quelque chose que j'apprécie particulièrement

BONUS

Pression des clients

Mixed feelings

There may be 1 manager out of 10 that are concerned and will work with you. Everyone else is cut throat including the workers. There are cliques and you trust noone. Workers and managers are evil and jealous if you have a decent background and have other income besides the Post Office. Too much nepotism. Spouses working under spouses. Workers who like overtime gossip with managers and lie on newly employed workers so managers can try and get you in trouble. It is depressing and unhealthy. turn on you.

It was alright

Received packages, assisted on delivering packages in the different routes associated with each usps carrier. Worked over time and long hours that was not me. Didn’t like attitude towards other employees and didn’t like how dirty and messy it was working in a wear house.

Pse inc.

Great job if your looking for hard work and great hours. Great company and friendly work environment. Always working weekends off and a reliable boss who puts employees first

disfunctional

rude and dont care about their employees pay badly and hav a poor training program...office staff and owners are rude ans senseless...worked 6yrs there

good place to work

Got experience working in post office ,the management were good but you have to full time before you get benefit. A lot of overtime during christmas and after vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Physically challenging and mentally at times, when dealing with management

As a PSE, you are expected to work over 8 hours just about every day, no exceptions, especially on holidays. You end up doing the most physically demanding tasks that career employees don't necessarily want to perform. You can also expect to be moved from one shift to another, with only a one day prior notice. It happened to me twice within my four years as a PSE. Also, you are constantly moved from place to place to help wherever needed and cannot do anything about it. Working conditions are deplorable and management can be extremely poor. Good luck!!!

Pro érvek

Guaranteed 40 hours at least, pay is not too bad.

Kontra érvek

You are expected to be very flexible and work whatever hours and days they require of you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: PSE? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés