PSCU

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 535 értékelés megmutatása

Great job if you love fast paced work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
PROS: The onbaording and training for this job is fantastic. They are diligent and caring, you can truly tell they want you to succeed in your position. They have great benefits and an excellent monthly bonus incentive program. Plus outstanding odds of fast promotion opportunities.CONS: It is relentless work. Call after call. Unless you thrive in a fast paced, high intake call center environment it can get repetitive and exhausting really fast. It certainly was not for me, but all in all honestly, PSCU is a great employment opportunity for those who can stick it out.

Stressful fast training

Managers not understandingWill fire you for anything Training was rushedThey don’t care about your work/ family balance Supervisors don’t know the answer themselves

Fun

I miss PSCU great company to work for. Nice managers and great room to grow! They offer their own in house university for every position. Miss my friends

Pro érvek

Great work place friendly environment

Ok place to work!

The hiring process is fast and easy! They provide all equipment and training was very hands on! Once you get out of training your pretty much on your own! They are micromanaged a lot! Some of the callers are rude! The calls are back to back! The hours for new people aren’t so great! They pay is ok compared to some other remote jobs! They have good benefits!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You can move up quickly and the employer has many benefits.

A typical day at work consists of taking inbound calls and also making outbound calls. I learned about credit/debit card security and fraud handling. Management is great and they are very helpful and want to see you succeed which you don't always get. We worked from home but the few times I went into the office, it was a nice setting. The hardest part of the job is trying to avoid mistakes. The most enjoyable are the perks.

Company bonuses

Kontra érvek

Taking back to back calls when they are busy.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

nice people from top to bottom

nice people from top to bottom. great company culture lovely people. If you want flexibility and great benefits I recommend this and your efforts will be appreciated

Flexible schedule

Kontra érvek

complicated systems to work with but could be understood with time

Trash company

Trash company. I would NEVER recommend to work here. I suffered a major concussion and got fired even after making my manager aware and sent proof. 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

Productive, Inclusive, and Fun Work Environment

Continued training, multiple sources of help, developmental programs, and a genuine group of people that want you to succeed. I’ve worked for many call center companies, and PSCU is the first company I’ve worked for that makes me feel like a person and not a seat filler.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Service Excellence, Trust, and Passion.

PSCU is an amazing company to work for by practicing its core values to provide a wonderful work culture that fosters diversity and strengths of their employees as well as promoting a work / life balance. While there have been many changes over the years, PSCU consistently stands by their employees being the most important asset. I work with an astonishing team of people who work together to provide excellent service to our financial institutions whether implementing a project or resolving an issue. Department leadership really empowers us to do what it takes to do our jobs done successfully. With technology constantly changing, my job is never boring. I am always learning something new. I find the benefits are top notch and the pay is at level with the same position at other companies.

My time

Honestly the pay is okay. But the management and the way things are set up is not it. You can reach out to your supervisor about an issue and it won't be resolved unless you go above their head. Personally I had an issue when being admitted into the ICU . I had several pages of documentation such as the hospital, dates, drs , nurses, the reason , the contact , the logo, everything. And it still was not enough. I had to get 4 different excuses. It was just alot

Pay

Everything else

Stressful workplace

The pay is good. Management is fairly nice. The calls are stressful! QA is extremely harsh!! The company is very generous with pto and sick time. Call center takes calls 24/7.

The People You Work With Are Great

For the most part the company is good. Many times we don't have the tools to do our jobs. Management often forgets what is required to be a manager. Work life balance is pretty good. Flexible on scheduling.There is a lack of a forward path for advancement, and so many times you will feel stuck and unsure where to go next.

Please beware ‼️

Worst company I ever work for in all my life! Management is very MIRCO, company is stuck in its old very outdated ways. The company has major downtime but don’t get it mistaken you will be sitting on a meeting (teams) for 75% of you downtime with management review something you been told/trained on the weeks before. The happinesses of downtime is not worth it because the meeting will eat most of it ( I Promise)!! I’m fairly new at PSCU but people that where in this department prior that move to different departments have reach out asking how my experience with management and laugh because they had the same experience which caused them to moved department. Management is very unprofessional!!! I am a strong individual but this company really made me sick to my stomach.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They made remote work easy.

They helped with employee hardship during the covet lock down. The bad was when I was forced to move and I wasn't able to work at the job site they let me go.

Only positive is wfh

The only good thing about this company is the remote ability. Unless you know who to suck up to you will never move up in the company. The work life balance and the employees are overlooked constantly. Required overtime every month and even if you are off on the required overtime day you will be made to work. Plan on working any and all holidays that fall on your days to work chances are slim you'll get any off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The best remote job ever!

Training is long but needed! You can move up in less than a year because management actually cares about you! You can move up in your department quickly or switch over into another department in a short amount of time. They also offer bonuses and overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nice management great training LOTS OF HIGH CALL VOLUME , mangers expect to meet every qa group or you will be fired

It’s a great company just the work load compared to how they want you to pass each other is a a little to much . You will feel like you are never doing enough

Nice Pay Good Benefits

I had a great team everyone friendly and easy to work with. Great benefits easy output. I dont have anything bad to say. The job it self is stressful the people I worked with were not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Low pay and lack of resources!

Be weary when applying here. What they don’t tell you is that you work hundreds of credit unions for the same pay. Imagine working for every retail store and they pay you one low salary? Doesn’t make sense. Training was rushed and the environment is sink or swim. They encourage you to only use the bathroom on breaks. How inhumane to force a human to use the bathroom at a scheduled time! Even prisoners can go when they want. Listen to your employees! Turnover is very high!!

High turnover

This company will stab you in the back and front and you won't see it coming! Changes supervisors so you never know what to expect. QA department is the worst. You can't talk to them. People don't want to really help you giving inconsistent answers. Even training was bad. They are very FAKE in this company so beware.

Nice 401k. Nothing else.

Kontra érvek

Money not worth the hassle if your not happy. Phones constantly ringing.

Great company

PSCU is a fantastic company and has an amazing culture. I work with an amazing team of people who are dedicated to having a positive outcome in every situation. Although the benefits are great, the one down side is that the pay for all jobs I've viewed is considerably lower than what I can find at another company doing the same role.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: PSCU? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,1/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • PSCU
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?