PSA Airlines

2,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 293 értékelés megmutatása

You can fly anywhere you want too on your days off

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Boarding and de-boarding a plane was a typical day at work. All airport codes is what I learned along with airport operations which is why I wanted to become a ramp agent. Management was horrible. Co-workers didn't want to be at work at all. The hardest part of the day was just going into work. The most enjoyable part of the day was going home.

Psa airlines

Awesome job love the flight benefits they are awesome do not need to be vaccinated but if u are you are eligible for a extra route main ordeal is to have your passport in hand or in progress to be mailed.

Free flights

Kontra érvek

Must be willing to relocate

Direct captain at PSA Airlines

Pros: 0Cons: terrible company for pilot. Do not join this Airlines at Any cost.I was hired direct as direct Captain. I never received bonus or got paid as i was promised. They told me you will get FO pay until you finish IOE. when it comes to Bonus, before you class date is different number than after you start class… they very Much lie to you. When it comes to training is very much to make fail the training…. Their philosophy is to make you fail as much as they can, so they can damage your pilot record. So they way that can keep you and you won’t be able get job elsewhere.Stay away form this Airlines

Terrible Airline to Work For

Want to feel like just a number at a “family” airline. Look no further. Starting pay, 18k a year. Top 401k match 4%, only after reaching to year 12. Extremely high turn over rate. Terrible management. Better off going to work at your nearest grocery store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great for singles who want to travel

I enjoyed most of my experience at PSA Airlines. Unfortunately I could not afford to work there very long. It is what you make it. I became bored with the same cookie cutter events every trip and some mediocre hotels. Hopefully they have improved since then.

Free flights, 10 days off/month

Low pay (in 2004-06)

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Everyone is leaving this company for a reason

This company makes me sick to my stomach. Management is an absolute joke and has zero empathy for their employees. They will dispose you in no time and will replace you with no problem. I am not shocked to see that they are constantly having hiring events and are desperate for new employees as everyone is leaving this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I think PSA overall is a great place to work! I have had a successful career here, and love my job and what I do! I wouldn’t want to do anything else for a career. Life of fun and full of exciting adventures.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to learn then move on

Ever revolving door of mechanics. Some good guys are left but most are extremely lazy and useless. We have a EXTREME parts shortage which is resulting in robbing parts from other aircraft. Management has literally no clue how to run a airline.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work with helpful management.

PSA stands by its mission statement and actually takes action to make it happen.The culture is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, find its a very positive place to work. You can genuinely be yourself here.Management works hard to make sure everyone has what they need to succeed and assist as needed. Find the open communication with management is what makes PSA different from other workplaces. The hardest part of the job is waking up super early (2am) for a 4am showtime/van and being worked till 5pm or later. It's a lot of satisfaction, but the days can be long, and wears on you if it's back to back on a trip. There's a loneliness this job has that is surprising, but it's there. That and being disrespected by guest for things you don't control also can get difficult as it piles up through the legs of a trip. It's challenging at times, especially if the unruly guest hits a sensitive topic that's painful. That said, PSA has really good mental health services, and you can tell they put a huge emphasis on mental wellness and taking care of the team. There's group activity at least once a month the company has (this month is the airshow) and there's several opportunities to connect with others outside work. (Or doing work functions/volunteering.) Information for that is in the break rooms if you're ever lonely.The best part of the job is talking with the guest and hearing their stories. Also enjoy alleviating people's fear of flying, so they can enjoy it. It's nice seeing someone go from crying at takeoff to looking out the window, grinning, and clapping at landing. -

Pro érvek

Wonderful mentors, wages increased, and great management.

Kontra érvek

Sleep schedule is wonky, 14 hour days, grumpy people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

very busy work environment!

You must enjoy working with a variety of people both as customers and as fellow employees. Very hectic and busy because of the fast pace and focus on being on time.

Excellent company

PSA is a great place to start your pilot career. The employees are kind, the management isn't terrible, and the benefits/pay are up to par with industry standards.

n/a

kinda a nightmare. you can never prepare for this experience. if you are prepared to drop everythnig you are doing and dedicate your life to being a flight attendant, it might be what you are looking for.

Horrible teacher

No job security You are basically in training 4 weeks and have to pass classes. If you fail, you go home. Teacher DC doesn’t teach she just reads to you.High turnover rate.You can’t ask questions.The system is not setup for you to pass.Benefits start immediately.Travel anywhere.Long hours.

Travel benefits

Horrible training

Okay

Pros - benefits & flexible scheduleCons - work was mundane & some management didn’t move their feet much. The discounted standby flights seem nice but are more stressful than anything.

27.06

Perfect place to work excellent benefits and management very focus on FA job and duties

Horrible Management

Very inexperienced, poor leadership in Stores. Stores managers are treated unfairly and when you call HR they say, "Sounds like lots of miscommunication" and then DO NOTHING. One leader will say "I'm by the book" and yet goes Rouge an does whatever he wants. HIGH TURNOVER, beware!!!

Free flights

Leadership, extremely poor leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The immediate co workers, benefits, flight privileges

l love the immediate co workers in the hangar. They are like family. The company tries at giving good wages but the work they require can be too much at times. The benefits are good. They have stand by flight benefits if you can get a seat. The medical is great. My direct manager is awesome.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Slow paced and relaxed depending on location

Great place for an A&P to start out but no upwards mobility of any kind. 3rd shift weekends is the starting shift for most mechanics for at least a year or so depending on seniority shift bids. Flight benefits are great but pay is below average for an aircraft mechanic.

Free standby flights

Pay, shifts

Poorly ran

Upper management in this company is a joke. They say safety comes first but that only applies if everything is going smoothly. They will try to get you to sign something off saying it's good just because they said so. That's not how aviation is supposed to work

Flight benefits

This job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very fun and caring company

Company is caring of its employees, and everyone is respectful to each other. The pay is more then fair, and you get free flights on any American Airlines or American eagle flights.

Pro érvek

Free flights, fair treatment, good benefits.

Overnight shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Everyone is leaving for a reason!

With seniority comes better work life balance. The pandemic has really changed the overall culture and attitude of crew. No one feels motivated to work because it's clear how expendable we are. I wish we were given more personal praise. The only time I hear from a manager is if I allegedly did something wrong. The pay may be worth it, if you are new to the industry, but I literally feel burned out and like I've worked my life away these last 2 years...with little to show for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: PSA Airlines? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés