Prospect Airport Services

2,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 569 értékelés megmutatása

Poor management and no motivation

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Used to work here, the benefits were awful and the pay depending on the day was hit or miss. The management of the company was awful, often extremely unorganized and gave very little reason or motivation to want to excel.

Awesome

Prospect is a great company. I would highly recommend if you like helping others. Each day you help disabled people travel safely through the facility.

Pro érvek

Being around a lot of people

Kontra érvek

Needs a more standard paid time off

Fun place to work

This was an amazing work environment boy was good tips was amazing but the mangers sucked they would be rude and never understanding when it came to personal problems
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I love meeting new people

I love helping people ,meeting new people and making tips . And my coworkers where nice .the customer was nice . Some of the staff where nice to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Incompetence at the highest levels and pushy middle management

Being micromanaged at all times; long hours for little pay; and lack of respect by peers, management and airline agents we work closely with. While the work can be easy, if you want a fulfilling and productive job, look somewhere else.

Easy work most days

Kontra érvek

Micromanagement, lack of respect, and long hours for little pay

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Disorganized yet friendly

Cleaning multiple aircrafts in a timely fashion with a group of people while security checking the inside of the aircrafts. Unorganized teams and trashed vans with plenty of things wrong with them. Promotes a lot of people without training due to supervisor shortage. Great pay with overtime offered. Can be a fun environment if everyone were to do what is needed but stayed professional while on aircrafts.

Paid weekly, Opportunity for overtime

Kontra érvek

No benefits, No sick time or pto, Only one week of vacation time a year, Trashed and dirty vans, No air or heat in most vehicles

Avoid at All cost

There is nothing worth working here for, it's a dead end job literally.Management does know what they're doing, most supervisors are overworked and Underpaid and many more things I cannot put in here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Absolutely no standard no structure no company foundation

This company has a lot of potential! However, this is NOT a sound company to work for! Upper management is NOT open to suggestions that could make a difference! If you're looking for structure and standards along with basic training this is DEFINATELY NOT the company for you! Ridiculous daily mandos to assist incoming shifts because they are short staffed! This company is the true definition of a revolving door business!Now if you are not looking for the above. This company will be for you! If you have little to no standards and structure,work ethics and could careless about advancement. This company is perfect for you!

Its a job decent pay

Kontra érvek

little to no training, limited benefits, upper management not open and supportive

Bad work environment

Absolutely terrible night shift manager selfish rules are broken every night doesn’t care about other workers talk to anyone with disrespect needs a new manager

Horrible Place To Work

I worked here around January-May. the management did not like me even tho i did so much for the company by assisting so many passengers. there are 6 supervisors, 1 of the 6 knows what their doing the other 5 boss you around and dgaf about you. Tips on the other hand were great! there’s days where you could get over 200$ in tips and other days you just get around 100$ which isn’t so bad. just be nice to the customer even if there annoying, they will most likely tip you. some will also not tip you. another thing is the the supervisors choose favorites obviously i wasn’t one of them. one for thing, YOU WALK A LOT and also pushing people that weigh over 300 pounds. everyday you have to dress up which sucks but you get used to it. you only get a 30 minute break which most of the time you usually get around 10 minutes of a break bc they time you on the ipad that you get. overall 1/10 job 9/10 tips. also most employees that do the morning shift and good people. the people that do swing shift, there’s a ton a drama during that time…. screw management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Walk a lot but it tips make up

Overall pretty cool, but the issue was the management and not treating fairly. Many workers would hide in cubbies while seeing other hard workers having to push multiple people.

Tips

Staff

Favoritism

If you aren’t their favorite you could forget about it. They have groups of people that hang out with one another. The managers and supervisors hang with their favorites.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Total lack of communication and training whilst on the job

My first day as a comfort zone supervisor was to be escorted at 0600 to a gate told to sit and that someone would come to train and show me how to operate the tablets and radio. Well 2.5 hours later and still no one showed up to train, it was as if I did not exist. There was a total lack of leadership, people management, and understanding. There are supposedly two people that have overall leadership and management of the Charlotte Airport operation, one would think they would introduce themselves to a new employee and assign a person to help with on the job training. Not so, you are left alone to muddle through each day by yourself trying to understand what exactly your position is and the role you play.I found it to be a very boring job standing for hours just watching the masses of travelers scurry between gates or on their way to baggage claim.The airport manning office is a little dirty hole in the wall at the end of American Airlines ticketing and next to D Security checkpoint. This is where all employees clock in and obtain their tablets and radios, it is a very unsanitized place. If you are clocking off at 2245 its also a long walk to the only exit at security checkpoint C then back up through ticketing to D Checkpoint to clock off. In summary a very understaffed, unprofessional, uncommunicative operation with a high turnover of employees.

Cannot think of any

Total lack of management

Incompetency Reigns!

The Charlotte location is woefully understaffed, and there is high turnover. Thus we often do not fulfill our contractual obligations with American Airlines and passengers miss flights or have to make it on their own. Most of management is young and inexperienced and really have no people skills. You can bet that you will be working MANDATORY overtime every day. The customers DO NOT come first. Following silly company rules that do not fit an understaffed situation comes first. It is a miserable place to work.

Going home

Kontra érvek

Management, hours, pay etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent job if you don’t have many expenses to pay. Not enough hourly rate for the hard work we do. But it’s a nice independent job

This place is ridiculous. Management is ridiculous. The workers are ridiculous. Prospect cannot manage their company in Denver at all. Nobody gives a darn so i guess that’s a plus if you’re a psa with minimal supervision and duties. But if you’re a supervisor get ready to kill yourself every day picking up managements slack. The tips and freedom make it somewhat worth it but it wont pay all the bills if you live alone. Did i mention we don’t have a proper break room to eat our lunch ? The “break room” consists of a small, dirty room with 2 sets of lockers (not everyone gets one btw) 2 dirty fridges, and a nasty microwave with broken buttons. That room is a whole filth so you have to find your own place at the terminal to eat. When i got hired i was also hired to baggage handler where they made me work in oversize ALONE a lot of the times. We were definitely taken advantage of because they wouldn’t hire baggage handlers and the few they did hire would quit because the job is very physically demanding with low pay. Prospect is cheap and doesn’t care about their employees. Every company will look down on you if you work for prospect

Tips, independency

Kontra érvek

Poor management, no break room, unfair pay, a lot of walking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I love working here i do enjoy it yes can be kinda hard at days when it is super busy but any job can be like that. i am happy to say the manangement is amazing i currently work with frontier manager and i love her ive seen how hard she work. same as southwest manager hes not so great but ive managed to keep up with him

Working at Prospect MSP Airport

Nightmare from start to finish. Horrible managers. Short staffed pretty much everyday. Don't expect any overtime but you are asked to stay passed you shift but not to worry you will get to start your next shift late. Station Manager is the worse person for the position. Mid- level managers and Supervisors have zero peoples skills. You are required to report tips and it will be deducted from your check.

Pro érvek

Dealing with nice passengers.

Kontra érvek

Working for prospect and low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Busy place to work, relationship with some of Delta’s employees

The job itself is really not hard, you’re on your feet the whole eight hour shift, cleaning the sky club behind its members. The hardest part is the relationship between or with Delta employees some of them were overbearing and wanted to have the I’m better than you mentality or I’ve been here longer than you mentality or I’ve seen employees come and go mentality. If they would move out the way and allow Prospect employees to do their job It could be an awesome place to work!!

Lunch was often free…..

Kontra érvek

30 minute breaks, at my time of employment, no benefits.

Don’t work here

They lie to get you in to work with them, supposedly when u start they give you the choice to work 4 days, 10 hrs a day (40hrs) a week and get 3days off. Next week you working 5-6 days a week one day off, Never get off on time, have you working overtime everyday working 11-13 hrs a day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not good place to work at

The experience was nice but the company and airlines will treat you like trash I would not recommend this place to people because you are just treated like trash.

Management TERRIBLE!!!!

They don’t train you ! Management very rude .. they will lie an do you dirty to keep themselves in power! Place deserves 0 stars .. terrible company!!!! DONT WORK HERE!!!!

Tips

Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Prospect Airport Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés