Postmates

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 403 értékelés megmutatása

It is exactly as advertised

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
You turn on the app and get going it is that simple. Hours are based on when you set your status to working and over when you turn it off. As contracted delivery work goes it is fine. The app sends you everything you need in a well organized way. The biggest problem you'll run into though is parking. It can often be very hard to find free parking which could severely hurt how much you take in. But other then that, its an easy way to work when you have free time and is quite easy.

flexible schedule

parking

Good side money

Overall a good experience at Postmates. Morning is okay, mid day also, but night is where you want to be. The food is usually ready 90% of the time but sometimes you have to order it when you get there and it is time consuming. There is money if you work long hours.

Pro érvek

Food is yours if customer doesn’t answer

Kontra érvek

Long wait sometimes ordering food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Want to be taken advantage of?

Work here if you like driving an hour away for work to the nearest city available, just to sit in your car for hours hoping for a delivery, where at most your paid a couple cents to a dollar per pickup and mile, adding to an avg of just a few dollars each delivery, plus tips if people care enuf. Sometimes they’d had extra bonuses with more work, but they started dropping the bonuses down for more work. One word: exploitation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Was perfect for me; Kept my ADHD in check.

This company and job definitely taught me the importance of time management skill.Also helped boost my confidence due to the lack of supervision.The "vibe" as a whole , ultimately made me more wise as well as humble. I greatly appreciate whether this ,was intended or not :)

n/a

basic responsibilities: pick up and deliver food. A good job for students. Tips+basic salary make the amount of money your will get. Don't forget that you will use your car, and gasoline.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

It's a mix of good and bad

Working for Postmates is a mixed bag of both good and bad. I like that I can work whenever I want and that I can pick and choose which order to accept. The tips can also be good some of the time. The problems i had were that it's mostly a part time gig. Weekdays are only busy for a few hours a day...so some days you'd only work a few hours on a weekday. The weekends are when you make some good money. I stopped working here bcuz I didn't want to put a bunch of miles on my car. I also didn't like paying for gas and worrying about wear and tear. It's a good job if you're just doing it on the side and already have a another job.

Startup environment

Working for any startup has its hiccups. Overall the company had great benefits and great perks. Leadership was decent but the environment felt very "cliquey".

Very Flexible, but somewhat inconsistent

This job is good if you're looking to make some extra cash, but it shouldn't be a full-time job for anybody. There are certain "hot spots" which are times of the day that it gets busy, so if you pay attention to these times you should make decent money. Postmates pays pretty well compared to some other food delivery apps.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Could not find a human to help when I had a customer issue.

I go orders within minutes of signing up, but the third order no one was home and there was no direction as to what to do with the product and I could not get any support.

Immediate orders

Poor support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can’t make enough for it to be your only job

If you’re looking for some extra cash and a part time gig, you can make some money here and there although I would not rely on this as your main source of income. It’s nearly impossible to make anything livable through this app.

Fast business

It was fast wasn’t bad at all. Pay was what I expected at the beginning to make during the trips. It wasn’t something that you should waste time doing.

Different locations

Waiting for payments

Driver

Working for Postmates when they started in my city and had bonuses was great. I was able to deliver with my son who I didn't have daycare for. Overall driving didn't pay enough. I drove at the end of 2017.

Fun independent side gig

This was a independent contractor job, picking up food and delivering to customers. Good as a side hustle to make extra income .income is limitless depending on your availability and order acceptance

low pay

pay in las vegas region wasnt high. around $3 minimum per delivery. you get no benefits and have to file a 1099. you put a lot of miles on your car and you have assistance for matinence.

It’s Ok

It’s good for extra cash but not realistically a job to make a living from. The reason for this is because of the gas and wear and tear on the car you must pay for.

Its okey as second job

Its okey as second job, you can make good money if you drive 14 hours, in my opinion its bored

One of my favorite

I loved the freedom working for postmates! I made my own schedule and I enjoy driving. Sad to see them go but they merged with uber eats which I like working for as well!

Cruising the city

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible schedule but low pay

I worked in postmates for quite a while but I must say it was not up to my standards. Unfair pay and lots of expenses made this job hard to tolerate.

Flexible part-time work

Flexible part-time work or maybe full-time if your area is active enough to support all the drivers trying to work off the app. The app was easy to use but your pay really takes a hit depending on tips.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy work to make a little bit of cash

Super easy work to make a bit of side money, hard to make a lot depending on your area and time of day. Provides you with the opportunity to work when you want, no set schedule is awesome.

Flexible

Outdated menus, always short on Postmates and so often calling you and throwing you at jobs you wouldn't have taken, I found myself mediating confusions between the office and customers. Often. But that was bearable, it's the way it's incredibly easy to just not tip your driver. You have to do so through the app, so there's no face to face necessary. Too easy to "forget." If you don't have time to deliver for longer hours to make up for the number of non-tips, you come out making below minimum wage. These days with gas so expensive that's gotta be killer. I believe their policy has changed, however.

Pro érvek

The flexibility and *possibility* to have a great tipping day

Kontra érvek

It's WAY too easy not to tip
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Postmates? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,0/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Postmates
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?