Post Consumer Brands

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 120 értékelés megmutatása

Good pay

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I work on the packaging floor. Easy work compared to other jobs. All the office people are great. Learning peoples' personalities is key. Not taking other people's opinions to heart.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a terrible job, but its drama . Managment is a joke

Its not worth the money and can make more else where. Most lines are pretty easy . Most people don't work hard so leaves more for you to do and no recognition.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay endless work countless hours but all you have to do is be there

Work is simple, most days you don't have to work hard for your money. Just have to live there. Union is fair, wages are decent but progression is drawn out. Vacation is slow to come by even though you're scheduled to work 340 days a year

People and Values Stand Out

PCB has a nice work culture and great people to work alongside. Much of the company aligns closely behind the team values, and while not perfect, leadership also has been open and active about ways to improve. PCB offers opportunity to grow and is willing to invest to develop people. The products are positive and brands are strong; though in a flat/declining category, the competition keeps things interesting, and the company has been active in value-add acquisitions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place with great people

Very happy to be here for the past 5 years and hope there are many more. Very collaborative organisation: results focused but not at the expense of people.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Big and small at the same time, this company has the benefits of both

Post Consumer Brands has been a great fit for me. I was looking for a midsize company that acts like a small nimble company but also has the broad backing from a large parent company in Post Holdings. The work is challenging, the environment is ever changing and the people and culture are what keeps me here and why I look forward to going to work.

Interesting and exciting challenges

At Post, they trust their employees! I have the chance to success or fail and learn how to improve my approach next time. Leadership is accessible and always able and willing to provide feedback, guidance, and mentorship. The company is also making many recent investments in our workplace and development programs. I'm excited for the future of our culture and products.

Pro érvek

Work/life balance, flexibility, leadership, and trust

Kontra érvek

It can be easy to get overwhelmed when working on a smaller team, you run out of time

Growing Company Providing Great Opportunities to Team Members

I have been with Post for over 5 years and have had great opportunities to learn, grow, and advance my career. The people are one of many reasons why I enjoy working here. I receive sincere recognition for my work, have been compensated competitively to market, and feel like I have room to continue to grow. I continuously learn new things about the business and am challenged daily (in a good way!) Collaboration occurs really naturally, and I know my opinion is valued and heard by my colleagues and the leadership team. My Manager and colleagues genuinely care about my well being and work life balance, and do a great job of making me feel supported. I value opportunities provided to me to volunteer in my community, participate in employee resource groups like the Women's Development Network and DEI initiatives. Post has made great efforts to have transparent communication, and I feel informed of what is going on in the business. As a company, we have been through a lot of change the past 5 years but I am very excited about our future growth and opportunities!

Pro érvek

Development Opportunities, Opinion is valued, Work is Recognized, Great Company Culture, Hybrid Work Schedule for Corporate Employees

Kontra érvek

Opportunities to have more competitive benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I have been with Post for 19 years. Shortly after I was hired I knew this would be the place I would like to retire from. The people here care about their employees. I have had several managers over the years and they all show an interest on how I am doing professionally and personally. Over time everything changes. Companies have to or they don't survive. Post has had to adapt to changes as well. If you work with the change, both you and the organization benefit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great and flexible place to work

PCB has navigated through some difficult external pressures during the pandemic and come out closer. Tons of work/life balance and flexibility with the hybrid schedule. Lots of updates coming to the Lakeville office to make it even more enjoyable. Management that cares about you as a person and likes to have fun.

Pro érvek

Caribou coffee machine, Bevi water machine, hybrid work schedule, flexibility, family-oriented

Kontra érvek

Lots of churn going through balancing speed and innovation

Great Place to work

The pandemic has brought some changes to the work and work environment. Post has embraced these changes and has always kept employees and employee safety as priority
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

LOVE the people I work with - excited for the future of PCB!

In the past year I've been at PCB, there has been a ton of changes in an effort to improve process, engagement, and achieve growth. I love working for a company where the leadership actually listens to surveys and does something about it (e.g., workplace flexibility). Leadership is accessible, and I love that I've had casual conversations with the CEO in the hallway - this helps a lot with the ease of collaboration on substantial projects. My favorite part of PCB is the people - something I hear frequently among my co-workers as well. The prevailing culture here is one of kindness and respect, and we do not tolerate workplace bullies - a HUGE plus in my book, having worked at places where that wasn't the case. There are some absolutely brilliant minds here, but I love that the culture rewards collaboration with the reminder that our competition is external, not internal. I feel like a valued member of the company, and I have several colleagues invested in my growth trajectory, which is a huge part of what keeps me here. I've already had the opportunity to make an impact here. Something that could be improved is more onboarding for new employees. The people I work with have been so helpful as I've had to lean on them, but a more comprehensive formal onboarding process is an opportunity here (and I hear this is in the works).

Flexibility, 401(K) match, people/culture, opportunities for bonus

Kontra érvek

Location (far if you're commuting from the north metro), lack of comprehensive onboarding processes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Love the culture and where the company is going

Corporate - this is a great place to work. Little to no politics, positive can-do attitude in many functions, supportive culture, and headed in a great direction. Great place to work hard, play hard, make a difference and have fun doing it.

Pro érvek

Informal/fun culture focused on the right things; exciting transformation happening, getting wind in our sails

Kontra érvek

cereal category can be challenging at times but the pandemic and inflation are business tailwinds
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company with a bright future

There has been a lot of change over the last couple of years which can be challenging but I'm excited about where the company is headed. The people are great here - supportive team atmosphere. Hybrid is working well - I like having the flexibility I need but also have really enjoyed working with people live again too.

Pro érvek

Great people, flexible, strong leadership team

Kontra érvek

Business environment in general is just more unpredictable than in the past

Stay away!!!

You will be worked 12 hours a day forced overtime 7 days a week with no day off unless you do a work refusal for the scheduling manager. Poor supervisors' attitude and management. Prepare to be worked to death have no home or family life not worth it. they don't care about you or what you need for one year you get just basic benefits and your stuck in a position same pay on your feet or sit in a place you can hide to take a moment. They will work you til you quit.

Terrible place to work

Management is terrible, they work you death, they don’t care anything about you. This place wastes so much money I would be very surprised if they are still around in Battle Creek in 5 years!

Overall good

Small location in rural area. Enjoyed the flexibility of working with fewer employees and having a less complex work environment. It gave me a great opportunity to learn some new things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Collaborative, accepting, encouraging - I feel safe in expressing my opinion.

Excellent place to work, I would recommend it. The pay and work/life balance is fair. Company is definitely active and interested in your career development.

Management needs training.

Management does not follow the guidelines for everyone. They give certain people too many chances. The people who needs to be fired somehow is still there. There are some great people who work there but for how long. And then there is that one toxic bitter person who just kills the vibe everytime she shows up to work. This place can't keep the new hires and Temps past lunch time on their first day. High turnovers. Management including HR sucks at this place. It's like the employees are the ones running the warehouse. They are the ones who tell Management what to do and how to do things. You have a supervisor who doesn't even show up or stay for a full shift and then there's the "part time" HR. She shows up whenever she wants and when she is in the office she doesn't pick up her phone. She will text you that she needs to talk to you about something urgent but when you call her right back, she doesn't answer return your call til days later.

Pro érvek

Free cereal at the end of shift.

Kontra érvek

2, 2, 3 schedule so you work every other weekend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible culture and unless you are willing to kiss butt, I would not work here.

Poor management and too many silos. The new hires have ruined the culture and have turned it into their previous company. Hard work, teamwork, and getting your stuff done used to be all you needed to do, and now it is all about "who you know" and playing the corporate games to try to get promoted. Lots of exclusivity within departments and the executive team manages through intimidation. Employees are not allowed to have differing opinions because if you do, you will NOT get promoted or you will get pushed out. Lots of talented people are unhappy and leaving the company. HR is not for the employees and will not do anything to protect them if you go to them for help or support. HR kisses up to management and nothing is ever done. Fear of retaliation is a reality.Post has lower salaries compared to other CPG companies.

Pro érvek

Good work-life balance and schedule flexibility.

Kontra érvek

Horrible culture and lack of diversity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Was a great place to work. Still a good place to work.

Good company but pay/benefits are becoming average. Time off is nice and flexible. Work 12 hour shifts ever other weekend and some holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Post Consumer Brands? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés