Pitney Bowes

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3 118 értékelés megmutatása

Working for Pitney Bowes

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I enjoyed working for Pitney Bowes. It was a challenge because I was learning new things all the time. I would work for them again.

Learning new skills.

Kontra érvek

The commute. I don't miss that!

Great company

Laid back place to work. They don't micro manage. Decent pay, good hours, great benefits. They stick up for their employees and I would highly recommend working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad working environment, heartless employer

Well paying job, but the work is very boring, monotonous and repetitive. The management does not care about individuals and was happy to let a large group of people go right before Christmas. They would offer peak pay during holiday season but cut hours to go below full time so it pretty much evened out. I put in my two weeks notice, and was told to go home and not come back the same day, again during holiday season. Heartless and exploitative company.

Skip the gym.

I was a mail sorter for a warehouse in Corona. Very fast pace so skip the gym, you'll be sweating so much by the end of the day. nice people and hard workers. This warehouse closed down but I left a month early to pursue something better.

Pro érvek

get free lunch ones a month

Kontra érvek

very fast pace, hot and sweaty

Keep looking

Horrible company……managers will throw you under a bus to save their skin. Fired all outside reps and went telemarketing. Once a great company…..no longer.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

People at the job where easy to work for

People here are easy to work for if youDo the work they ask you to do in the time it is expected to be done your managers will appreciate it and your day goes by quick. If you do your job this is the place to work

Hard work is noticed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cared more about the numbers more than the employees

As the title shown, it really is what a lot of worker felt when they had worked there. After working at PB for a few months, I’ve seen multiple quit from how they were being treated. Work load is always wayyyy greater than the amount of employee. Imagine doing work of 3 workers by yourself at all times, that what it felt like.

Terrible.

Worked for three months at Pitney-Bowes. Thought I was going to love it. I had one bad sales month and was let go with no warning. I gave up a great job for them and they let me go for circumstances beyond my control. Don't work here if you value stability and honesty.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management is clueless how to manage a company

One of the worst companies i have worked for in my 15 years of driving. The change out managers every six months and the one they have in those positions have no idea what there doing. This company has no idea how to run a transportation division at all. This company is all about numbers and no experience. A waist of time and energy to work here.

nothing good

over worked & under pay. A lot of the time just you and machine operator....instead of machine operator and a least 2-3 on line.....Too MUCH for 1 person. They have BIG TURN ALROUND in the warehouse.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The worst company to work

The worst company to work it is so hot, and the managers they are always pushing you to do more and more they are so annoying they don't like if you speak it's heavy

Kontra érvek

The break is short and it's so hot and heavy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You get what you put into it.

Steady work with a learning curve. Multiple types of equipment to work on. From mail sorters to wrappers and strapping machines. Computers skills a must.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Working environment and friendly atmosphere along with good employees

Friendly environment, understanding, flex time paid vacation and sick time. My years with company were good years. I made some longtime friends and my children were able to work in summers when on school vacations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, it can be a great stepping stone to launch yourself to a better position with a different, or a great career.

Management fostered an amicable, productive relationship with associates. Pitney Bowes showed strong potential and was making long term plans for its business.

Pay was incredible

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Like the job, car, good coworkers

A lot of driving but was used to it. Already used to the job just had to get trained on the machines. The benefits was on par with my previous job. Left for better job offer after 2.5 months

Was okay

The managers are pretty good and great teachers. However higher up management like the top boss who owns the warehouses building isn’t very bright and doesn’t know what he is doing and can pick on those managers for working hard. The job isn’t hard as long as it’s not bag tossing. And sometimes we were not given a 24 hour notice that we had to work extra hours. Job is great management needs work.

Good benefits, jobs easy

Kontra érvek

Rude upper management, extra hours without warning, empty promises

Money hungry management.

The Erlanger building is honestly the worse place I’ve ever worked. And I worked for fed ex ground. You start out as a temp. The temp agency will lie about compensation to get you to say yes. New hires will sometimes start and quit by the lunch break. Management for permanent employees is a joke. Theres no advocacy or care for the employees unless you’re ready to kiss some behind. Finally upper management keeps cutting corners but no talk of any raises. Maybe the big bald man is trying to buy another pick up truck. Just another big evil corporation really.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and enjoyed working there.

A typical day at work. The hardest part of the job but you will learn from experience. Promotions from Pre-sorter, Machine Operator to Quality Assurance Specialist, if you are a hard working person.

Free lunches

short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Stressful and waste of time for long term

Worked at commerce for both parcel and fulfillment for 4+ years before they left out of no where during pandemic. Every manager and lead have their favorite employees that they would waste time talking to all day but then turn around and say that everyone else is slow and needs to pick it up.

Pro érvek

A check sometimes if they don't mess it up

They use you give u 10 cent raises per year. No chance of moving up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Left high and dry with promises of permanent work:(

Company new to Vegas so a couple hick ups 37.5 no paid lunches want you there 30 mins before but won’t pay for it? No Double Time at all Saturday -Fri

It was ok

Constant pressure; and you don't always get all the details which can cause you to lose sales, system issues cause loss of sales too. Numbers increase every month they want you to make more and more for them but the commission amount remains the same at 100 percent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Pitney Bowes? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés