Perficient

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 198 értékelés megmutatása

Average consultant company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Average consultant company.Salary is low, benefits are ok.They have a good organization schema, but dont pay english classes, dont pay learnins platforms.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Project to Project and so much room for growth

Perficient has continued to grow even with the pandemic due to everyone's need to use the internet has dramatically changed. Projects are being added monthly and the work is never done. It would be better to have increased work life balance because as a consultant you are expected to be available whenever and it hurts a bit when you feel tethered to your laptop 24/7 but the work is very rewarding.

Ambitiously growing company

For low-end pay, entry-level/inexperienced employees get the opportunity to work with high-end clients. The company puts a lot of focus on mentorship and development, so the exchange might be fair depending on your circumstances. Also, they’re transparent about path for career advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Non inclusive environment, job insecurity, compensation not bad

Compensation is not badThe managers/directors can be biased, non-inclusive environment, if you are lucky to have a good manager that can help you succeed and advance. They lay you off if they don,t find a profile matching skill for clients. Job insecurity

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

El balance entre el trabajo y tu vida personal es muy marcado.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Competitive compensation. Was not pleased with management.

I worked as a consultant in a company acquired by Perficient. Perficient left my assignment as it was, which was fine with me because I loved working with my client.Mostly, it felt like I was just a source of revenue for Perficient. The overall experience was neither good or bad. There were some attempts to help consultants like myself feel connected to the company, but those attempts were less effective for those of us outside a Perficient hub office.My regional office went through a small list of general managers before I left, none of whom lasted long and with each having various degrees of effectiveness. I decided to search for employment elsewhere when it became evident that my client and my region were not long-term investments Perficient wished to maintain. The account and regional presence steadily declined after I left. Perficient pulled the plug on the account about a year later.I'm neither unhappy or happy with my Perficient experience. I worked with some great people and I worked with some knuckleheads. I was paid reasonably well. Overall, Perficient was just a name on my paycheck and a stop along the way in my career. It's a fairly large company, though, and maybe the experience has changed since I left over a decade ago.

Pro érvek

Decent pay. Good clients. I had some amazing co-workers.

Kontra érvek

Never really felt connected to the company in a meaningful way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ritmo estresante, no se valora a las personas

En un primer momento pensé que era un buen lugar para trabajar, sin embargo mi opinión cambió rápidamente una vez ingresé, Solo les interesa que llenes la planilla de horas y tu desempeño en el cliente no es tenido en cuenta, sus líderes carecen de humanidad.

Pro érvek

El paquete de beneficios y el salario es superior al promedio, Los pares son muy buenos profesionales y aprendes mucho de ellos

Kontra érvek

Se emplea el liderazgo por miedo, en cualquier momento pueden despedir a alguien sin razón alguna y sin que pueda hablar, Si no le caes bien a tu líder no vas a ascender ni a crecer profesionalmente, No tiene plan de carrera, Solo se debe hacer "lo que se ordena", la innovación se castiga con sanciones o despidos, No la recomiendo como un buen lugar para trabajar, el trato de Recursos humanos es nefasto

Great experience

No complaints. Great experience. Solid people and team members. Somewhat disorganized during onboarding and orientation but overcame. Good place to work.

Good Company to Start

Good company for freshers but not for Experienced. Less things to learn there but work life balance is good. No work load no pressure. You need to login for 9 hours

- Good Client, good salary hike, work life balanced

Kontra érvek

Partiality in salary hike, micromanagement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible/remote work options. High stress, heavy workload, lacking growth mindset. Outdated ATS, limited Recruiting tools outside LinkedIn. Workload is dependent on success of landing customer contracts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun work environment but not a lot of room to grow

Perficient offers a good work/life balance and has a culture team that helps create a positive working environment, however there is not a lot of room to grow and you tend to be stuck with the same position you are initially assigned.

Pro érvek

Monthly team events, good work/life balance

Kontra érvek

Not a lot of room to grow in terms of salaries or promotions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Kind and inclusive workplace with very honest management

Client engagements are fruitful and there is always the opportunity to learn and grow one's skillset. Some local units may have a dearth of project from time to time which may lead to working on assignments that aren't aligned to one's interests.

Warm and Kind people

very low compensation

Non inclusive Management/Highly Biased

The amount of unfairness and bias practices this company uses is highly unethical. Non inclusive work environment. Management has favorites and if you don’t fit the mold you are immediately outcasted and withheld from career advancement.

Work From Home

Kontra érvek

Poor treatment of employees and culture does not contribute to growth

Culture, Career Advancement, and the Best People Ever

Now more than ever, Perficient's culture is one unlike any other - our people really are the best in the business! Our leadership continues to show they care through the emphasis on safety and wellness through the COVID-19 pandemic and the company has enacted several ways to connect, learn, and grow together as a global community, like ERGs, Career Growth Panels, virtual networking events, and more. One thing I enjoy most is the variety of projects I work on, which also bring in a wide variety of people I get to meet within the company. There are several resources to learn new skills and you are recognized for your contributions. One of the cons of the employee experience was the intranet, but they just launched a brand new one that helps you find exactly what you're looking for! There will always be updates needed (it IS tech, after all!), but it's how those needs are acknowledged and addressed which shows Perficient's commitment to not just giving people the tools they need to do their job, but going above and beyond to put our own innovation to work. Overall, I see they are committed to delivering for their employees, their clients, and their communities. I recommend working at Perficient if you get the chance.

Pro érvek

Team events, stock program, career advice, mentor program, multicultural teams, actual work-life balance

Standard benefits

People promise...not kept

Perficient is now 100% focused on making their financial goals which is driven by new executive management. Treating people with integrity has far fallen down the priority list when it's not financially worthwhile. Promotions and growth opportunities will get pushed far out into the future if it means less profit.The old Perficient that treated people with respect is in the rearview mirror. Expect high turnover from those who have options to work for better consulting firms with more to offer and understand how to create an inspiring and creative culture delivering great work for clients. (Or this behavior may the be signal of getting the company ready to be acquired.)

Pro érvek

There are some great people still at Perficient.

Kontra érvek

The company is plugging holes with excess process and bureaucracy. It centralizes decisions, slows progress and smothers high achievers.

Great company to work

I moved from one of the leading service based company to Perficient, I never felt stressed and I have learnt a lot while working in project. Decent pay.Overall I would highly recommend Perficient

Pro érvek

Decent pay compared to other service based companies, good projects, work-life balance

Kontra érvek

Benefits are little expensive, shot term projects

very good company

work like balance is good, we can work flexible , everyone in company is very helpful, less stress in the job, good pay and company provide you a lot of training opportunity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Perficent does not value its employees

Promotes a work life balance that doesn’t exist, average work week 60 hours, does not value resources, global calls are scheduled late night, no teamwork

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Excessive Work load, salaried employees were required to use PTO when 40 hours were already worked, Does not value resource knowledge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work, but.......

Perficient was a great place to work, but management has a tendency to not make good on their promises to do what they say they will do. Management has a tendency to fire sales people when they don't achieve their goals, even though they are doing very well reaching out to and selling to the client. It seems that management is quick to fire instead of providing what is required to meet client demand, win business and close contracts.Fun place to work, but like most technology companies, watch your back, there are people there who will stab you in the back if it makes them look better to their bosses.

Pro érvek

Customer focused technologies, delivery what the client wants.

Kontra érvek

Management is quick to fire employees without what appears to be a good reason.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Headache with no work life balance

HR shared services is treated horribly. Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone work there. Turn over is high because we are burned out and under paid. Systems are outdated, with no talk of improving for work to be more efficient.

Former Senior Technical Consultant

For the most part, it was a great experience and my co-workers were personable, yet consummate professionals who were passionate about the projects we delivered. This is an ideal opportunity for process-driven types, but may not be the best place for more creative types. While there is room for creativity, the company’s culture is not creatively driven, thus it can feel cold and mechanical at times. It is important to understand that as a consultant, despite constant messages about the company’s ongoing success in winning new business, when the project revenue dries up, bench time/layoffs are inevitable.

Pro érvek

Lots of flexibility, reasonably good work-life balance, and depending on client, the flexibility to work remotely when/if needed.

Kontra érvek

Overall compensation (salary, bonus, health insurance, etc.) are on par with other companies, Yearly raises tend to be somewhat modest, Bonuses don't really add much year over year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Perficient? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés