Penske Truck Leasing-ról
Penske Truck Leasing Penske Truck Leasing is a Penske Transportation Solutions company headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske Truck Leasing operates more than 350,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,300 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Product –Mind a 21 kép megtekintése innen: Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Moves You Forward!
Penske is a company where people help people move ahead in business and life. We offer exciting and dynamic careers in the transportation and logistics industry. Penske is a $7 billion leading provider of: full-service truck leasing, contract fleet maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rental, used truck sales as well as third-party logistics, warehouse management, and innovative supply chain solutions. Penske operates and maintains a fleet of more than 316,000+ vehicles, employs more than 36,000+ associates worldwide, and serves customers in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Our business units include: Penske Truck Leasing, Penske Truck Rental, Penske Logistics, and Penske Used Trucks.
We're Here For You
- A Business Driven by Values We deliver innovative transportation and logistics solutions that are vital to the success of the companies and people we serve. We've built our business on three core values: commitment to our customers, dedication to excellence and innovative thinking. - Our Commitment Thousands of associates exceed the expectations of our customers. With more than 1,100 locations and 350,000 vehicles worldwide, we address transportation and logistics challenges facing individuals, small companies and complex multinational organizations. - Our Services Wherever you need to go, we'll help you get there. We offer commercial and consumer truck rentals, full-service leasing, contract maintenance,transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. - Our Global Reach We are a global provider of logistics, transportation and distribution services.Ford, General Motors, Pepsi, Merck, Sony and Whirlpool have teamed with us to reduce supply chain costs, increase market share and improve profitability. We have established ourselves throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia to better meet the logistics needs of customers with dynamic global supply chains. See logistics solutions. - Our Structure We are a joint venture among the Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric.
- Become Part of the Team Our people are the key to our success. We look for skilled individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment. Working together toward common goals makes Penske a great place to work. Every day, we challenge our employees to find better ways of working by fostering a culture that empowers them to make a difference. - Support the Community Individual Penske locations actively support neighborhood charities. Our associates contribute hundreds of thousands of dollars annually to the United Way, and when multiple hurricanes struck Florida and the Gulf Coast, we were there with trucks and fuel for emergency response teams. - Strength Through Diversity We value different perspectives, approaches and backgrounds. Penske's Diversity Council leads the way by encouraging an environment that welcomes new points of view and respects individuality.
- How Did We Get Here? In just 40 years, Penske has gone from a three-location rental and lease business to a multibillion-dollar transportation services company with more than 1,100 locations spanning the globe. We have led the industry with an unwavering commitment to customer service and innovation. - A Growing Vision Roger Penske founded our company on December 1, 1969, after purchasing a car and light-truck rental and leasing business serving eastern Pennsylvania. We started with just three locations but, by 1981, had grown to 33 facilities staffed by 420 employees and generating annual sales of more than $40 million. In 1982, we joined with the Hertz Truck Division to form Hertz-Penske Truck Leasing. The joint partnership acquired Goldston in 1983 and Leaseway Transportation's truck renting and leasing business in 1986. With 102 locations and 2,300 associates, our company generated annual revenues of $200 million. In 1988, we purchased Hertz's remaining share of the joint venture and formed a partnership with General Electric that folded GE's Gelco Truck Leasing into Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P. Logistics Business Expands Worldwide In 1995, we expanded our logistics business with the complete acquisition of Leaseway Transportation Corp. We began logistics operations in Europe in 1997 and delved further into that market with the 1998 purchase of Transportgroep van der Graaf. Also in 1998, we formed a joint venture with Cotia Trading to provide logistics services in South America. We acquired Cotia Trading's remaining interest in that company in 2005, when we also formed a joint venture with Victory Express to provide logistics services in Asia. In 2007, we bought Victory Express' remaining interest in the company. - A New Century The turn of the century saw us develop fully into our role as a global industry leader. We purchased Canada's Rentway Ltd. in 2000 and Wilmington, Del.-based Rollins Truck Leasing in 2001. In 2004, we acquired the full-service truck leasing, rental, maintenance and logistics operations of AMI Leasing from Ford Motor Credit. In early 2010, we continued our U.S. expansion efforts with the acquisition of Texas-based Bright Truck Leasing and Distribution, a privately owned full-service truck leasing, truck maintenance, rental, and logistics services provider. The acquisition added approximately 3,400 tractors, trucks and trailers to our fleet and several important truck leasing, truck rental and logistics customers. Today, Penske Truck Leasing operates more than 316,000 vehicles across North America and we employ approximately 36,000 associates worldwide. Penske Logistics operates more than 1,100 locations and manages an estimated 19.1 million square feet of warehousing space worldwide. Together, our annual revenue is approximately $7 billion.
- Accelerate Your Career Consider Penske for your next career move. Penske offers dynamic career opportunities in virtually every field and profession. We're always seeking high-performance people with a deep passion for customer service and high ethical standards.
- Sales and Operations Management Trainee Program Things move fast at Penske. You will too. Helping millions of customers who depend on you. Training for success and learning how to run a business. Collaborating with smart, driven colleagues. It’s everything you need to know to develop as a leader in sales and operations, from finance to fleets. But there’s even more. You’ll grow far beyond the basics because Penske gives you the freedom to think on your feet, make important decisions and solve problems in new ways. And whatever path you choose to take, it’s here. So take charge. And move forward. Apply today at moveforward.penske.jobs.