PECO FOODS

3,3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 406 értékelés megmutatása

So times fun sometimes stressful

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Some days everything runs smooth and you can get you work done and talk and have little fun. Other days everything breaks down and you have to work your butt off.

N/a

Just very cold but not a bad place to work. After a while your hands will start to hurt but eventually you get used to it ! Great pay great benefits !

Horrible

Night shift is horrible. Most people can't understand English. Communicating with people is impossible. Some people are very nice. The supervisor doesn't listen too anyone's problems about there position

Good money

Short breaks

Management is horrible!

They do not listen to their employees concerns. Expect good workers to work the jobs of multiple people while lazier employees have free range to do as they please. (Walk off line, take hour long bathroom breaks, eat food/ chew gum, not wear PPE) Does not properly enforce USDA guidelines unless they are expecting them. Equipment/machines always breaking or not working properly and they still expect you to do the job. Stressful and hostile environment.

Decent pay

Kontra érvek

Management, machines and equipment never works properly, rewards lazy obnoxious employees for goofing off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good if you're willing to lick manager's boots

I started at this job working 3 - 12 hour days a week which was the main draw for me. By the time I left I was working 5 - 12's nearly every week. The job was absolutely mind-numbing both physically and mentally due to the temperatures and the overall lack of anything redeeming about it. It paid okay, but there is better pay to be had in other factories. The most egregious thing about this place is the management and how you will never get ahead here unless you are willing to lick your superior's boots. Hard work means nothing if you can do that. HR will lie straight to your face about things and then force you to do something else.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Meat prep is cold and miserable.

Meat prep was cold and miserable. The people I worked were great. My Supervisor was a good guy. Some of the other ones are very unfriendly. Tough work in tough conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Production workers make more than the quality control technicians. That tells you all you need to know.

You don’t get paid nearly enough and get taken advantage of daily. Something is always broken and maintenance barely knows how to fix it. Management doesn’t care if you’re burnt out as long as the job is done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Because it's located near my place hope it's a good place

The benefit and the days of work because I saw in your weekly schedule that we only work from Monday through Thursday but I'm not sure plus the benefit in kind a good and the rate ..I just read about your post online that the company all over the world..and those open positions that I saw them online are kinda interested so I hope I'll be one of the employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s wears on the hands in debone! Some jobs, and it’s to cold not to have freezer jackets in Iqf! Okaii place to work! First time worker!

I learned a lot! How do debone a whole bird!! Also they let you get a lot of overtime! So wen you ever start kno ppl talk a lot in there! But, it’s a decent place to work hands down! I worked there through the pandemic and all🙌🏾🙌🏾!!

Work work work

Not bad place if you just need money and overtime. Didn’t see much room for growth if they have you somewhere they want you then it not possible to get growth unless stepping on toes or having to go else where.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don’t get paid enough for the work

The PAY is terrible for 11hrs of work and only 14.00 an hour. If you move up, you have to wait several months for the pay of the position you moved to. If you work nights, you will only get 25 cents more for working 11hrs!!

Paid weekly

Kontra érvek

Shorts breaks with little pay!

Great place

Great place to get an opportunity. Overall you gain a lot of knowledge on how the food industry is ran. Which is pretty cool because you learn why it’s so important to make sure food is deliver the correct way.

Opportunities

Just the cold

Great hours and people

Not much different than other factories. There's favoritism among supervisor and certain employees. Some that should have been let go for their actions towards co-workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A complete joke, lots of favoritism, managment does not care about you or your health . Not enough people to complete your job so your always being roped into working Saturdays, Not paid enough for what your doing

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall, not bad working experience

Peco foods provides several job positions. Overall, not bad job. Management needs to be improved. I would suggest everyone to do your own research before working for them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They don't care about there employees

I've been at the Pocahontas plant in further processing for a total of 5 years . I've seen the schedule change from 8 hrs shifts 5-6 days a week to 4 10 hrs shifts that turned into 5 10 hrs shifts then they changed it to 3 12 hrs shifts which was great because you had 4 days off. Now they have changed it again and people have been demoted and moved to other departments without any just cause.

Kontra érvek

Upper management, Hr, and a very nasty place to work unless customers or corporate are visiting.

Horrible place

Horrible work place and environment!! The managers don’t care about employees. All they care about is their money . In my opinion that place need to be shut down and be fully inspected by USDA !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its all about who you know and what you can do for the lead people and supervisors!

If you like constantly being mistreated then this is the job for you. Management is terrible from Human Resource down to its red and white coats!!!!!!

Pro érvek

Off on holidays and weekends

Kontra érvek

They will push you to your limit!

Inefficent management

Peco's management team is the most inefficient management team I have ever had the misfortune of working for. Almost every day goes beyond the scheduled shift because of mismanagement. The pay is good, but I have never had to work so hard for my money every day.

Good Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a Job, simple as that

If you have a family this is not the job for you. There is no work life balance. The only way to advance is by being with the in crowd. Long Hours! Will work 6 days a week.

The pay

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and a great team

It's a pretty fair company. They really try to work with there employees it seems like. They have different jobs hrs and payscale so something for everyone. The bad is you an have or be around any poultry or fowl. No birds at all.

Good pay and benefits

Cold
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: PECO FOODS? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés