Pearl Interactive Network

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 207 értékelés megmutatása

Great place to work.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
If you are an independent thinker with a great work ethic, able to think outside the box while bringing your volume recruiting experience and expertise to the team, you'll do well here. This department has an amazing Director who truly wants you to excel and will go above and beyond to support and encourage the team to succeed.

Great company and mission

Strong management and training opportunities, with an overall mission to better lives for those with disabilities and barriers. Highly recommend this company.

Great communication

Good Company

I love working here and with the team members. It is flexible. The work hours are great. I love the contracts. I can have a long future working for Pearl.

Can be better

Don’t get me wrong, Pearl is a okay place to work overall. However, there is a lot of stuff they can do better on. Such as, Having “Higher-ups” be more accessible to reach from a CSR perspective. Also, More advancement opportunities! You want people to stay there and work for more than 2 months? Offer it. For ones that want to work overtime at this site, Offer it. On a daily basis, not a “only when needed” basis which is one week a year honestly. Give people a reason to stay employed by you all. Raises, Advancement opportunities, offer OT on a daily basis 365 days a year, etc!

It gets stressful...QUICK!!

I've been here for almost a month now, & I'm already considering leaving. The job is very stressful, especially if you don't know a lot about health insurance stuff. The things I've heard on calls already, having to make sense of confusing healthcare & tax info, all while having to search for the script to best fit the situation has not been good on my mental health tbh. God help you if you're on the phone with an insurance agent!The pay's good; as well as the full-time hrs & benefits, but I've already reached the point where it's almost not worth it. Yes, there are people there to help, tho I feel like they don't want to & just expect you to figure it out. We had 2 weeks of training, & I don't think that's enough given the amount of info you're expected to process all at once! My pod-mates are nice & friendly, but that's about all I've enjoyed so far. I'm miserable everytime I walk in the building. You don't get a lot of time for breaks/lunch! Some policies are understandable, others are confusing.If you are knowledgeable in healthcare, or don't mind call center work, more power to you. Otherwise, look elsewhere. Like I said, it's good money if you can stand it. But it's NOT for everyone!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Positive management, and well rounded work

I worked here under a contract work. It only lasted 3months but the employees was helpful and wonderful to work with. Great opportunity. Reasonable pay. Customer service experience is a must have, because things do get confusing. But luckily there is great management and their always there when you need them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

It was an okay job but not something I would want to of done forever. It had good benefits and the pay was decent. IT is a good starting job for people looking for workm

Slow

Worked their 3 months never one talked to anyone on the phone. No good training the people are not friendly and benefits ate expensive with high deductible

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at Pearl Interactive Network?Management was very supportive.What is the most stressful part about working at Pearl Interactive Network?Nothing at all. Management is very accomodating.What is the work environment and culture like at Pearl Interactive Network?Very laid back.What is a typical day like for you at Pearl Interactive Network?Taking Customer calls.

Save your time!!!

I worked here early 2021 & I learned quickly that this company is just another government contract hawk.Micromanage central. Nobody had answers and it was expected of you to know how to figure it out once youre on the phone. They wanted to write me up for missing a week of work due to covid for not having a doctors note, after asking several times if they required a doctors note lol. Its ironic that the sympathy we were trained to give the callers wasnt in any way extend to the workers (I worked the COVID-19 funeral assistance program awarding monetary assistance to family members of people who died from covid). Idk what the supervisors do in these roles but it's nothing productive or helpful to the agents. Was told that the contract we were working on could last a year, but started handing out MTO after about 3 months. Save ur time and work somewhere else if ur lookin to be treated with any dignity/respect by ur employer.

Flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Do not waste your time unless you love lazy mgrs/supvs. Unprofessional co. Period

One of the worst jobs I ever had. Constantly being monitored and watched and drilled on foolishness from staff that are scared to death to ever get on the phone or demo a call.(Because they can't do it) never any job security and constant change is rampant. Ridiculous and chronic qa's that if they spent half that time being organized and helpful instead of constantly making and warning us, insecure about write ups or call avoidance they might have a decent operating system. Never again. Trust and believe!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work if you are flexible

I Absolutely love this job! The managers are always there to help and although the projects can be iffy, you always have help. They really want to make sure you get it.

pros and cons

Overall a good experience. The pay was great. The training could have been better. I also think the CRM could have been more streamlined for the project that I got put on which was Covid 19. The assignment ended early with about a weeks notice.

Pro érvek

Good Pay. The team was helpful when you had an issue.

Kontra érvek

Training was not that great. Computer issues with the company server.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Managers and coworkers were nice.

The people who worked there were very nice. The managers were helpful. Sometimes the work was stressful but the managers always did their best to help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pearl is a great place to work with supportive management and informative training. During my time at Pearl, I continued to grow in several skills, including customer engagement and communication.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

PIN is a good company to work for

Pearl Interactive Network (PIN) is a good company that pays well and is completely remote. The benefits are good to great as well, depending on the contract. I enjoyed the contracts that I worked on. I'd say the contracts were pretty easy and the metrics were mostly attainable. I think some of the managers leave much to be desired, however. They were either completely hands off and not available to help/answer questions in a timely and accurate manner, or they micromanaged, while still not being very helpful when approached. The managers change pretty frequently, so you may start off with a not so great manager and then you'll have an awesome one, so I wouldn't let management deter you from working at PIN.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Really really great company. And they look out for their military family

I really enjoyed working with this company. They are not your typical online wfh company. They really care about the employees and Mgmt. They talk to you and not down to you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

An AWFUL company to work for.

Let’s start with the good, I like that it’s remote work. Now onto the bad. This company is awful at keeping you in the loop for the many changes they make. They tend to tell you of big changes at the very end. Or they will say one thing and then change their word entirely. You won’t feel an ounce of job security working here, instead you’ll be made to feel like you should be grateful you have a job. PTO is a scam. They promise one thing and the next thing you know, they’re saying you don’t have PTO due to “protocol” and you have to wait a year and a half to get some well deserved PTO. The supervisors are under qualified and don’t know how to help you since they barely have any understanding of the job themselves, however, they will get to have PTO while you don’t even if you’re in the same contract. Hands down THE most unprofessional company i’ve ever worked for and ever will.

Work life balance

Kontra érvek

bad management, unhelpful supervisors, constant changes, PTO is subjective
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Strong training team and supervisors.. I love Pearl..

Best company to work for. Great benefits, pay could use some help. I am currently in training and having a Pearl coach help me achieve e my goal of becoming a trainer

Contact Work

Management was high energy but will give you less than 24 hour notice when a project is ending and if they don’t want to move forward with you they won’t. When it’s convenient for them they will transfer you to another project. Have to go through multiple levels of background checks.

Remote

No job security

Terrible Company

Do not recommend. If you don't have someone close in management, you will never move up. They make promises only to leave you hung out to dry. I would work for minimum wage before I would ever go back to this company.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Pearl Interactive Network? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés