Paradies Lagardère

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 627 értékelés megmutatása

Unorganized workplace

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Company is only concerned with making money/ personal gains. Most of the hardworking associates are overworked for the low pay and unappreciated for all that they contribute to the company. Management can be unprofessional at times with how they treat their employees and confronting issues they may have with them.

Discount (50%) off on select items for employees

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, Management, no opportunity for advancement

Fun and good pay

Good work environment. Not a strict place. Doesn’t require much work& managers are really nice. Overalll I really live working here and I’ve been here for a year.

Just don't

If you have any mental health issues at all or are part of the lgbtq community I strongly recommend you don't work here because they're super judgy and choose favorites and don't like the people who have mental health issues or are from the lgbtq community. You will be miserable. They also skimp your pay half the time.

Very productive

Overall don't work here if you have a life outside of work. This job or company is mainly for the Spanish culture its mainly 85% Spanish only like 10% of the company speaks English

Hour lunch

Kontra érvek

To much labor don't work here to much work for so little pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Incompetent managers looking for a better job.

Management contradicted health and safety law on more than one occasion.Scheduling conflicts and unprofessional attitudes by managers.Will bend over and take it from customers and not provide sufficient training to employees.Avoid unless desperate for a job.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Meeting nice people traveling.

This is one of the worst companies to work for. Management is a hot mess, they do not care about anyone but themselves. You may have to be in a store by yourself, and if you need any assistance from the managers they take their time to assist you. Alot of times when they could comenin a timely manner, they would be outside smoking cigarettes. It's sad to write a review like this because 2 out of the 6 managers that they do have wasn't bad, and the company will have a bad name because of the other 4 that are there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great environment, not the best management

Loved the people and the environment, management just isn’t on the same page all the time. Loved the discounts, and the 2 breaks though. If you don’t like being on your feet 24/7 not the job for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You see and learn new things everyday

The company is good overall , you get a lot of opportunity to grow and learn throughout the years working here . You met new people everyday working here and you see a future working for paradise lagardere.

Pro érvek

Ability to grow in the company

Kontra érvek

Appointment to talk to your supervisor is long process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Most unorganized operation I've ever worked in since my teenage years in the 1970's.

A lazy clique dysfunctioning by support of 'seniority rule'. Blame for issues gets thrown to Corp. without any corrections. Inventory control totally wacked. Four registers in Airside of Airport, and not one works properly. Prices on items never same on all registers. Priorities in expectations are totally comical. Management hoards PTO and vacation time, nowhere to be found and status quo with nobody with brown badge to access restricted supply zone to replenish stock during evenings. Totally under-staffed. Morale is lost cause. Management claims Corp handles price changes via IT on registers. Not sure if that's even believable. Brown badge Inventory crew goes totally to the 'when the cat's away...' party time when manager takes all her time off... and claims 'we don't have anymore' until the day before the manager comes back. But they seem to have twice more of what was not needed, and willing to use energy loading it up to the store twice more. With my management experience, I'd fire everybody but two of the female cashiers I worked with. Prices continue being raised (sodas priced almost $2 more than airport vending machines) beyond noticable shock by customers. Company robs customers simply because they know TSA restricts passengers from being able to bring the items through security. None of the other restaurants jack up their prices so badly. They all have 3 times more crew members at all times. And none are forced to remain open past 8pm. I hung in there less than 3 months. Witnessed one employee show up and quit one hour later, after working there for -
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good company to work for

Management is horribleShows favoritism towards certain nationalitiesDays off are not setScheduling sucks shows favoritism with certain nationalities that alsoBenefits are goodPaid almost every a plusPay raises are very very rare

Healthcare

Favoritism toward certain nationalities

Awful

Management is terrible. Paid poorly. Not treated respectfully. This is definitely the worst company that I’ve ever worked for. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone subjects themselves to this garbage company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can be fun at times. High turnover. Pay is low. Raises very small.

Typical day includes doing audits on registers, giving employee breaks, providing first class customer service. Keeping coolers full, putting out new merchandise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don’t waste your time, there’s better companies to work for who will appreciate your hard work

Not the best place to work at. If you’re considering to work here know that you will probably be left alone in a store and depending on the day it will be super busy. Some managers will actually try and help you, others will just let you handle it on your own. Breaks will be given late because of no coverage. The HR department is non existent and cares only about minuscule things like not having a name tag than to reprimand those who constantly show up late or call off. Don’t waste your time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management doesn't care about you

Mistakes from management will affect you badly, especially when it comes to the schedule. You will work understaffed and be expected to manage the store the same way when you're normally staffed.

Tips, Coworkers

Everything else

Meh

This is a good job for retired people in all honesty. You spend most of your day standing in one spot waiting for someone to come in your store. To be blunt, the job is extremely boring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great culture. Friendly and helpful coWorkers

Family culture and helpful co workers. The company promote from within. Approachable managers. Pay is within scope of work. Provides training for employees success.

bullcrap

they do not care about how much work and time you give them . they always expect for you to not have a life . managers doesn’t do they’re jobs . nobody does they’re job

Terrible Company!!!

Low ball your hourly pay at hire day and management could care less about their workers. If you are hired at least I gave you a fair warning about the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unprofessional management with underpaid workers

I applied with them late may and went in to do an interview early june. In the interview I was told they would really want me to be apart of the team and that I’d be a perfect fit. Hearing these words made me think I’d be able to start as soon as possible. I was wrong. I had to wait two weeks for training. And when I went in I waited around an hour just to be told I’m not in the system. So I went back home and called my interviewer and asked what happened and was told to come back in another 2 weeks. So I’m already over a month after the interview with no job and no communication from the company. And when I did get there I also learned that they don’t have a parking lot for employees and that I’d have to wait for a parking pass and that I’d have to pay each time I parked for work. They did reimburse the next day, but sometimes the office that does the reimbursements closing time could clash with your schedule and you’d just have to wait for another day. Thats my backstory. Now onto the workers. The zone managers they have are the only ones keeping the company afloat it seems they are overworked and only get paid a few dollars more then the average cashier. They have amazing personality and are really supportive. The higher ups rarely come down other then the 2 you see passing by. I truly wish this company makes it but at the rate they are going it’s gonna need a lot of work.

Nice coworkers.

Kontra érvek

Short lunch, no communication, no flexibility, unorganized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cool place to work not bad Union goes above for you

Great Union reps stay alert and stay focused easy job don’t lose it being dumb. Team is great depends where you work can be a bit stressing more then others but still overall pretty good

Pro érvek

Only certain food are free there’s a list of anything you can get for partner restaurants

Kontra érvek

Not sure it’s a job no where is perfect

Productive and happy company

Typical day work and workplace culture in only one word is a nice place to work an d nice family a love them and I miss them too. Are you felling like your on family

A lot activity

Kontra érvek

Good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Paradies Lagardère? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Paradies Lagardère
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?