Panera Bread

3,3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 19 911 értékelés megmutatása

Fun fast moving work environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good job to learn customer service and team building skills. Great leadership from management and flexible working hours and with staff willing to learn.

Free lunch

Hourly pay

Poor pay, poor benefits

Managers and associates are far underpaid. Company’s benefits were poor. It’s all about the bottom line. Everyone is disposable. And the drama in the cafes was a constant thing.

Decent

Worked there forever ago, food is really good and I never got tired of it. And the employee discount was pretty good every day you worked. End of day bread donation program was charitable too

Fun environment

The environment can be fun. Stressful at times meeting expectations but typically you are supported and helped without being micromanaged. I would recommend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun, but can be overwhelming

It was a relatively easy job, but it would get pretty overwhelming during busy times. My coworkers were great and the management always did well. This job taught me to be more patient.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Drive thru

Good job to have if looking for part-time work. Great for high school or college students. Pay is standard, hours are day time. Experience will differ between locations.

It's Alright

Average food service job. The work I did was making sandwiches, salads, cleaning, doing dishes and some prepping. The work itself wasn't too bad, but the work culture could be a little toxic. The members of management sometimes would have serious issues with one another and cause problems for everyone working, like refusing to show up without notice for example. Co-workers were nice, mostly highschool aged kids working in the food line and cashier positions. Average job for me, and probably would've been even better without the sometimes sloppy management.

Pro érvek

Discounted meals on the clock, Flexibility in scheduling

Bad management communication

Complicated

The most enjoyable part about working at Panera is probably the employees I literally couldn’t get through a day without them. But the only downside is that the managers are very unorganized and are just all over the place( except one manager)

Ok

Ok I loved the food but pay was bad to say the least definitely don’t recommend the coffee and if you drink it you will 100% get diarrhea overall an ok place to work

Pretty fun place

I worked there for only 3 months only because I went to go live in another town. I had a great time, it was a little boring sometimes because of slow traffic but overall even when there was rushes it wasnt so bad. Everyone was really nice and super funny and we all did our work to pitch in. The managers were cool too, super nice and funny and accepting. We got paid every week and the paychecks wasnt so bad(started at $16 an hour) and although I didnt get a raise I was told that if you stayed for a good amount of time it is really easy to get a small bonus/raise! Overall I had a really great time working there and I hope that the people there are doing well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you need money they have a lot of hours that’s about it

Management is terrible but it’s fun to slack off with your coworkers and get paid for it. Can’t get fired once you get hired because they don’t have enough staff to run the place. UNDERSTAFFED is and UNDERSTATEMENT

Fun

I only loved the Panera bread I worked at I can’t speak for most honestly I had the best managers GM and crew , we had fun we had each others back we were support when needed , we bumped heads ever now and then but it’s was all love the only thing was the drama but overall it was one of the best jobs I had and I advanced pretty quickly.

Time off

Drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work for first job

The jobs okay a lot of kids I worked there for a couple of months when I was 17 and that was the age of most of my coworkers so you do the math the hardest part of the job is when they have rush hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Learning a new position and helping othersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The supervisor is not nice they work you to death with little pay and they like to have other people to do your job they rush you through the job no training properly the stack the dough to close to the other bread in the cabinets and if you don't speak Spanish they will talk about you to make you feel intimidated and uncomfortable some of the employees are very nice wish they would pay more What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Its ok but they need to work together not apartWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?I make it fun and easy to do the work always smile and communicate and helping others when they need help or if they ask me to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Part time job but wanted you to do full time work

They added more stuff daily for you to do. It was just to much seeing they wouldn't give you the extra hours to get the stuff done.The free meal was great if you had the time to eat it.

Annoying

We were kept very busy, and if doing a closing shift the schedule would never reflect the time you were let out. Scheduled hours were tough for them to follow.

Okay for a first job

this is not a company you want to get stuck with, no benefits and very poor pay. You can do better elsewhere. It is a long process to move up in management, they often make promises that they can't keep

felxible hours

no benefits, low pay

Very Laidback

Working at Panera Bread is very laid back. The atmosphere is very friendly! They are more than willing to accommodate your availability. I love the management!

Free lunches

Short breaks

Fun

What a great place. It really keeps you on your feet and moving. Great pay and benefits. Perfect for a part time or Full time job. Would recommend. Have fun.

Best Coworkers but Worst Management Ever

I have never worked anywhere with a more inept GM. When the GM of a new store calls out and leaves early more than any hourly employee, you know your store is doomed. Panera management is a high school popularity contest and its no wonder the staff runs roughshod over them.

Free food, good coworkers

Lies, gossip, and drama. And thats just the GM

Good first job

Panera Bread was my first job and I met a lot of good people there. I think management could definitely be improved though. It seems like the managers will train you for a maximum of 2-3 days and then will get somebody else to help you. Some managers also tend to leave you and stay in their office for your entire shift. They also seem to always want their employees to improve and often forget to commend them for the work they have been doing. After working there for three-four weeks, I already had to start training new people. It’s always understaffed but can sometimes be a fun environment to work in.

Discounted Meals, Fun Co-workers

Kontra érvek

Rude customers, management could be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Panera Bread? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,3/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Panera Bread
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?