Panera Bread
3.4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Panera Bread Alkalmazotti bírálat

3.3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 18,231 értékelés megmutatása

Fun fast moving work environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good job to learn customer service and team building skills. Great leadership from management and flexible working hours and with staff willing to learn.

Free lunch

Hourly pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Your coworkers will definitely make or break the place. Only work at Panera if you can handle rush hours.

Your coworkers will definitely make or break the place. For my location, most of the managers were really bad, but the coworkers were great. It was terrible to work both barista and cash during rush hour. If you are not good at handling rush hours don't work at Panera because it will hit you hard.

Pro érvek

Free Meals on shifts Big discount when you are not on the clock Free Drinks 401k PTO and Sick days

Kontra érvek

10 min break on a 4 hour 30 with a 10 for 6 hour 30 min and two 10s for 7+ heavy workload rush hour

Worst place to work at

Management doesn’t care about employees they just want the work done and making more money . Management like to talk about employees behind their backs or to other employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good first job, and it really helped me make some cash through high school and during the first years of when I went to college. Upper management wasn't punctual and the hiring process felt up in the air a lot of the time, but other than that I made lots of friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place but hard work the pay doesn’t equal what we do.

I love my cafe and most of our associates. I’m not bashing my cafe it’s a great place for the most part to work. The environment is mostly positive.

Pro érvek

Flexible, fun, and easy but hard to work.

Kontra érvek

Customers entitlement and the low wages.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Horrible

If you like being pushed around and be yelled at work here wanna work hard and get treated like your nothing here ya go Panera bread poor management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A good temporary job to have

It is not a bad place to work, it is a good environment. Great people, free food, some tips are given. There are a couple flaws such as scheduling and giving trainees the same benefits and pay as workers that have been there for years. It is a good work/life balance job unless you want to be a manager in which open availability is needed. 10 hour shifts and filling in for others. Benefits and pay have improved in the last couple months, but are still not very supporting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Always short-staffed and inflexible scheduling

As an associate, you will end up with multiple jobs at once due to short-staffing. There is no flexibility with hours and very few opportunities for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Could listen to podcasts/music while working.

Alot of walking around the kitchen, can be unsettling working alone or with a co-worker you don't trust, the end result of the bake can be very satisfying.

Pro érvek

Listening to music/podcasts while baking, management not around much

Kontra érvek

Schedules often change from week to week, may not get all the hours you were expecting

Horrible management

The management is terrible!!! They will hire you for a position and have you work for another position you never applied for. Should clearly state you will be floating around in different positions when hired. They don't care at all about their employees and the employee's well-being especially right now with COVID. Some managers are bias and will CLEARLY show it! Not much opportunity to grow. Would not recommend this job if you are looking for something stable. Managers don't seem like managers ...maybe one here and there.

65 percent discount Free drinks

Kontra érvek

Poor management Little to no communication with employees No covid measures
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Free breakfast and cookies in the afternoon are the only decent things

They keep people as temps as long as they can. Alot of people there were temps and had been there over a year as a temp with no indication of being fully hired on in sight. The person that trained me had been a temp for about 2 years and there was another person that had been a temp for nearly 3 years. The workplace culture is insensitive to other cultures and races. It's fine if you're white but other groups are mocked periodically, stereotypical jokes are made, and there are alot of micro-aggressions that people of color often deal with. Management was often of no help, not knowing many of the systems because they didn't have to regularly utilize them but had supervisors do alot of micromanagement. There's always some new in house software feature coming out that they don't take the time to adequately train the support team on but you're expected to provide support. You're providing support for over 2,000 cafes so you're busy the moment you clock in until you clock out. You can work as much over-time as you want. Requesting time off is pretty easy. The main way people actually got hired on was through nepotism, or being friends with management.

Pro érvek

Free breakfast and cookies, easy to request time off

Kontra érvek

No intentions of fully hiring people on outside of being a temp

Very unprofessional, un-organized.

Managers were not properly trained. Was hired as a contractor. This was a franchise. The franchise and organization it self was fine, however managers were not interested in bettering the company. No one wants to speak up or do the job at hand, the level of laziness was ridiculous when it came to hiring. Everyone wanted to milk the cow and tap in to a network of group complacency and not group achievement. Doors were closed because they chose this route just because they can. When you we are two years post COVID numbers are drastically low in the western Texas area compared to northern regions, everyone else is up and running. They would have one person to come in and run drive through so corporate would think they are open and no business, meanwhile the poor guy is going into further debt with his newly open franchise....buy no one cares. So sad.

Free Lunch at anytime.

Kontra érvek

My way or the highway no real corporate rules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The good thing is that they usually work with your schedule and pay is fairly good. But I felt stressed out most of the time there, specially during rush hours. Like other jobs there were good and bad days at work. Although I appreciate the fact that learned a lot there, It just wasn’t the right job for me!

Garbage

Terrible please with no real advancement and bad co workers. Bad bad bad, would not go back for a million a year. Unfair and terrible terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You have the ability to gain as much as you put in. The workplace keeps you busy and it can be overwhelming sometimes.

The hours can be difficult but the work environment is mostly supportive. You are trained so you feel prepared. Sick days are hard to get but there is an app and you can put your shift up for grabs which is helpful.

You get Free Food when you work

Short breaks 6 hours= 30 minutes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's was productive but we had a high turnover rate

I worked at Panera for two years, and the job helped me move around and learn more about the food industry. But, the experience could've been a little better. Working in the drive thru (early mornings) we were always short staffed, because they mainly hired high school students that would come in evening shifts. Hopefully by now that has changed.

Don't work here

Not worth the pay you can find something better your doing shift mangers jobs for cashier pay the environment I was in they where having drama between each other

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive workplace with people willing to become friends with you.

I have so far made 7 friends while working at Panera Bread and they all came to me with a smile and they were all friendly. They all love it working at Panera Bread along with the managers.

Pro érvek

Lots of friends, kind people

Not the best pay

great work

nice place good management a lot of good people and the workers are pretty efficient ,I love to work there ,they are always helping you out and doing stuff to help out

hours, friends

pay

Management was awful

Management would hide in their office during large rushes to avoid helping. Favoritism was huge and raises and promotions were not given to those who deserved them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Mid-tier workplace with some management/staffing issues

Pretty stressful workplace. Managers were extremely undervalued by upper management and were made to do work that was worth more than they were paid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Panera Bread? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3.4Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • Panera Bread
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?