Pacific Aviation

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 73 értékelés megmutatása

Introduction to industry

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This company is an overall a good company to work for to introduce yourself into the airport work industry. I recommend working for them because they have me the chance to learn about airport the airport work environment.

Reapectful

Kontra érvek

Breaks and lunch rooms not large enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great culture, but stressful.

PA is definitely a great company to work for. The culture and people are all really warm and friendly. However, be prepared for stressful times. I also wish for more uniform options.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to start aviation career

Enjoyed working here learned a lot, good place to start, good people, management can be a bit better. There stood for growth of u put time and effort.

Very un professional manager

Worse place to work,manager don't care about employees, they just give importance to their own race and country people. I feel very different behaviour of my manager compare to other coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Low pay, high stress but fine if you want it as a gateway into the airlines.

Worked here some years back. Was an experience and not always bad. Just know that if you work for an airline it will drain alot of your energy and the pay is often not enough. The only part worth it is the flight benefits and working for Pacific Aviation you will not have access to a MyIdTravel site because you will not be working directly for the airline. Sometimes if you are lucky and the company you work for is generous they can list you but it is not the same as being able to list yourself. I recommend it mostly for those who want to find a way into the airlines and eventually move on working directly for the airline itself. Just know the job is not for everyone and there are many responsibilities for little pay. When reading this understand that I worked here more than a few years back so things may have changed since.

Pro érvek

gateway into the airlines for those seeking this sort of work

Kontra érvek

high stress for little pay

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Disorganized and lack of care for employees

The company itself has little interaction or care for its contracted employees (employees that essentially handle the day-to-day function of the company- i.e, handle their flights and customer service). The Hr is lacking in organization and communication with their employees and the professionalism is subpar. While I loved majority of my coworkers, the company itself is just lacking overall.

Kontra érvek

No travel benefits, breaks are not regulated or promised, little opportunity for advancment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very enjoyable place to work. Stress free

All Managers very helpful takes care just as family. Nice wonderful environment free of discrimination listens to employees problem and resolve amicably.Excellent I must say. Place to learn and progress.

Free lunch off and on

Breaks for lunch

Okay place to work.

It’s a fun place to work for the most part, but you have little to no life outside of work. The work itself wasn’t too hard, but it does get stressful at times when it gets busy.

Productive environment

I love my job is different than the other jobs my manager it a great person to work with.the co-workers were great people to work with when some one finish with their job they help each other.

Its Fun

You will learn a lot coz you meet different people every day and there’s alot of things you can learn about the aviation industry, and you’ll learn how to be patient with passengers.

Good pay

Transportation and scheduling

Decent place

Depends on which airline you go to the work pace is different. Some are extremely tight because the supervisors wants a bare bone staffing and some are a bit more lax due to having an extra agent or two. Upward mobility is pretty limited to nonexistent. Insurance is great though. Extra work hours is available if you request it but it will take sometime for your supervisor to be able to find a slot for you.

Decent supervisors, Insurance

Advancement, Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a place u enjoy working, flexible schedule friendly management's and fare behaves

I would love to work with this company and I recommend this place you may enjoy ur work time and hours it's fun to work there.This company is a good place who go to school or has other job it's a good place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

To grow more in this company.

I have my loyalty in this company. Ive been working here since 08/2014. I already loved my job. In this job, i gained more confidence in myself. Learned different languages( just basic). And always smile even if you’re having something in your personal life. Always ready to help.

Excellent

Good place to work. Helps the staff in case there is a problem regarding the schedule. Help the employees to grow and learn everything about customer service representative and being a load controller.

Horrible Management

Worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working for. It is a terrible job environment and They treated the employees like they were nothing. We had no benifits!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Om Good experience nice environment I recommend to others friendly environment supervisor nice, Manager are taking care all employees very well overall good place to work.

Inadaquate

No benefit. I've learned a lot from the position itself, but its all through self learning, company provide very little to nothing training for the job except the standardized GSP, after that, you're on your own.

Ok company

No upward mobility. I learned a lot. Manager was good but over worked. No schedule flexibility. Plenty of overtime if you wanted it. Coworkers were great. Great company insurance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its ok for first starters in the industry

Only way you can make decent money is if you work 2 accounts or get Air NZ because it's the only full time account they have. Some managers are better than others.

My Coworker's were amazing

Kontra érvek

Have to wait YEARS to move up

Nothing to say

They are very easy for applying for working with them. But...the job is very stressful and security services. The management team has some problems.

poor management and supervisors

depends what airline you get and you get basic training. the management sucks and the HR lady needs more schooling and manners. the workplace is fun with some co-workers and others make it well ya know hard. the hardest part is putting up with people and management. airport life is fun but other suck the fun out of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Pacific Aviation? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés