OTG

2,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 798 értékelés megmutatása

Its not the same as how it used to be.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The management is bad. They dont hire new people. So we are always under staffed. They take breaks out of your check regardless if you take one or not. Majority the people I started with are either fired or quit in the last two years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You were just another replaceable employee

It is really hard to advance in this company without knowing someone inside management. The manager are snobbish and prefer employees who are bootlickers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good if you're in college

It's not great. Management is not there to support you when you want to move up. You are taking on so many tasks and not getting compensated for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The managers are the worst

Worst management ever since 2018 and they rude plus they be ready to fire you for any reason, the managers are lazy they barely help us dkdkdkdkdkkkdk

Don’t work there

Don’t work there

Stressful & Unsupportive

Otg is a company held together based upon favoritism. Staff doesn’t respect management or follow policies. Management team does not communicate well and there is no accountability.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

It's an average company.

the hardest part of the job: you are not only a cashier but a barista too. This makes your job difficult especially when there is a long queue of customers on a busy day and the customer at the front asks for 3 coffees or something like that.the most enjoyable part of the job: you get to meet different people from different parts of the world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don't waste your time Unless you like feeling expendable

Work life balance is terrible and management likes going on a power trip. There are some redeemable qualities but over all kind of soul sucking. It'd be better to work with their competitor.

Interesting

I did like the company during my first two weeks but after that, I didn't see myself growing with the company and it was difficult to talk to management because they already had their favors so yes it's a great job opportunity but dealing with the worker there could be too stressful especially because they don't train properly.

Managment is bad

The managers are so busy running from fire to fire they can't even function or care. Tge dew good ones are great but they are extremely few and far between.

Shirt breaks, Tsa, walking

Productive and fun workplace

Great company great environment free lunches health care long breaks..respectful employees and managers..OTG is a great company to work fix schedules

Do not work here

starting by red flag #1 , they had a hiding event and literally gave everyone a job. I worked for the company almost 2 weeks. They throw you in a space without all proper training. I got followed by a man that claimed to be a manager that I didn’t even know was a manager. HR is not your friend and they don’t care about anything you have to say. They suspended me pending investigation and never asked me what happened or anything they just went based off what the manager told them. Job literally was a waste of time and gas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

discount food or meals for employees

Alot of favoritism, HR treats their employees abusive with their after covid rules on employees scheduling.No supportive on the after math of employees coming back to work.Not flexible on their work schedules especially after coming back from covid.

Pro érvek

discount meals for employees.

Kontra érvek

favoritism among employees, HR mistreat their employees, ridiculous schedule after covid come back from work.

Cool coworkers/ boring work

My coworkers were cool, and we made the job fun for each other. We just had to stand by the kiosk and assist the guest with payment for their items and food. They expected us to stay in designated spots, but we would sometimes walk around and talk, make jokes. If you like simple work, this would be a great fit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good work, bad environment with horrible management.

Horrible management. Messy work environment, you will get picked on. If you work here, don’t for long or they’ll find a reason to fire you. Co-workers lie on you if they don’t like you. Overall not good for mental health.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Otg is the worse company I ever worked at

Pros. NothingCons. Everything. It just wasn't a good place to work at And if you do work there don't let it be for long they will use you til they can't anymore.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible place to work , company doesn’t care about its employees at all .

I have worked for this company for awhile . Constantly changing without notifying employees of changes . Terrible to employees , a lot of harassment in the workplace . Lack of sympathy or compassion for employees. Lies about what employees will make

Too many

Everybody seems happy

The pay should be upgraded ,its a nice company to work for ,management is ok, nice staff working together , scheduling is a great fit, good benefits. .

Fun place to work

Fun ability to help change the Breakfast menu will allow you to put things on the menu.sometimes it can get complicated with the union but generally u can stand out

Strongest survive

Unbalanced work schedule I would not recommend anyone for leadership as a employee it’s more job security the shuttle bus and tsa must be a patient person

Deliver on promise!

While people complain about their job, it matters the work you put into learning and the training. If you are engaged, come in with a positive attitude and soak up the information, you will succeed and love your job!

Great staff, currently weak management at all levels7

Fun place to wrk if you are indian and/or speak their language. If not there is non-inclusive feeling. English speaking employees must form an informal clique of their own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: OTG? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés