NVIDIA

3,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 248 értékelés megmutatása

productive and fun work environment, management could use imprvemnt

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
An outside sales representative is a sales rep that sells products and services through face-to-face meetings. Outside sales reps, also called field sales reps, meet their prospects at trade shows, industry events, prospect’s office, restaurant, or even when going door-to-door.The schedule of an outside sales rep is less structured compared to inside sales. Their office is their base, but they spend most of their time outside of it. They set their own schedule and adjust it to their prospects’ preferences.Hiring outside sales reps is a great step for companies aiming for larger deals. This usually means there’s a longer sales cycle, which goes hand-in-hand with the outside sales style that relies on deeper relationships.The average base salary for an outside sales rep in the United States is $49,985, according to PayScale. Outside sales reps can also get bonuses up to $30,000 and commission up to $47,000.An excellent candidate for an outside sales position will be:Great at picking up body language cuesComfortable at setting their own schedule and working autonomouslyHighly organizedWilling to work with fewer leads (compared to remote sales that’s scalable)Often, sales representatives will use a combination of inside and outside sales techniques to achieve their goals, but organizations do occasionally need a specialist.

Not worth it

Management is partial towards certain employees, feedback is not given honestly and openly and people love talking behind your back. US and Hong Kong team members think they are superior, they never do overtime but ask Indian team members to attend calls out of working hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Extraordinary work, not extraordinary advancement opportunities

I’ve been with the company for 7 years. No promotion opportunities. They hire from outside at higher levels but don’t promote for my position. Many of the new hires don’t have as much experience. It’s frustrating knowing I’ll have to go elsewhere to advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work is really fun but also really challenging.

Great place to work at. I would recommend it to anyone. Management actually cares about what you think, coworkers are respectful, culture is great for learning. Work life balance is in your own hands, so you can really shoot yourself in the foot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I feel so good working there and I would love to go back there and find myself there.

Wonderful workplace which is located in Hyderabad in India. The location is so beautiful and the work place community guidelines are really so accurate and followed by every individual .

Everything's is a Pro

Kontra érvek

No stress of doing long hours

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Excellent internship experience

Everyone in this team is respectful and helpful, I got great working equipment which makes me feel happy to work. The working arrangement and time are also flexible, absolutely not feeling stressed being on board. The overall technical training is well prepared.

Pro érvek

Team culture, work life balance, respectful

Kontra érvek

Not having much impact of the project, not sure has a competitive potential of career growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great workplace with good people

I have been working there for 8 months and people are very helpful. Work is good but stressful sometimes. Overall my experience has been good till now.

great company

offers great opportunities for employees to grow with the company. Generous pay and stock option. Excellent life and work balance. Good company culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good to work remotely and great folks in the group

There is always a clear purpose for each of the projects and folks communicate frequently. Diverse background, but all with great abilities. Good work-life balance and nice support from managers and teams.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A good company with start up spirit

The internship experience in NVIDIA was so great time for me. I have been working in Tegra team. People are very nice and good to deal with. Many young people over there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent company to work for. Excellent people and ceo. Flexible working conditions. Future is very bright for company's goal and financially also very positive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Avoid internal tooling / support software teams

ProsStock growth due to core Hardware businessConsTheir core system software may be OK (those C/C++ teams). But those internal tooling / supporting teams are terrible. These are the so called infra / cloud teams) Although they advertise that they are a hardware company that has built its software strength. Truth is that good software practice is poor. As for the quality of SW infra in a hardware company - decide it for yourself. Some groups have bad process and tech stacks. Work has little skills involved but lots of drama and politics. Often needs to stay late night to work with people from different timezone.

Okc

ProsGreat culture.Work-life balance.Great work to do.Good salary hikes.Employee-centric company.ConsThere are a few promotional opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This is the place where you can be all you can be. Never a dull moment. CEO is the best in the world. Wish compensation and line management can be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

For one side, leading technology. Great people to work with.On the other hand, not so good people, unfair competition,gosiping.

Great place to work, but you have to be "under the radar", great folks, and many others not so good, you have to work hard for your money, other than that, working policies are good, good benefits, good insurance, great food. Always a rush, you live in a stressful enviroment, good location it is possible to move around positions also it is possible for level improvements. Santa Clara based headquarters, comfortable working areas.

Allowance for lunch.

Stressful enviroment

Overworked and underpaid

Had great opportunity for overtime and the workload was too much for 1 person. The oil and gas industry is too unpredictable to ever feel secure in your job.

Overtime

Overworked low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company with great people

It's an awesome company always working on cutting edge technologies. Looks after its employees like family. Great compensation and high standard ethics. No politics and very engineering oriented company.

Free lunch, transport
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

management: Good in general. Although my manager was disrespectful. workplace culture: Good, flat hierarchy. Good cafeteria with all type of cuisines.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I had fun in clear work to do – intern

I pretty much work on the developer website. The work was clear, straightforward and relevant. I think whether you make friends at work is purely up to you . You have to put the effort in.

Pro érvek

Nice looking office space, free tea, other drinks and snacks for purchase, casual work outfits, good work assignments

Kontra érvek

The Santa Clara area definitely has a 40 plus with kids vibe, you have to have a car

Kind of okay.

Cool place to be, some people are helpful, there's less development and more support-based roles in India. Managers are hideous and don't talk clearly about your performance and progress. As an intern, you will not be helped as much. They will rely on your college's review about you, instead of seeing your performance.

Pro érvek

Free lunch and snacks, decent pay, some cool people.

Kontra érvek

Hideous management, reviews are not given openly and frankly, some level of politics among managers and mentors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Accessible yet productive work environment

NVIDIA offers a lot of opportunities to help one succeed, and as an intern I have been afforded much instruction and guidance from coworkers and mentors. Much of what I have learned during my time at the company fueled my abilities in my school work. My manager was incredibly flexible and allowed me to continue work part-time during the school year, working on my schedule. I have largely felt welcome and supported, and consider this to be by far the best work environment I've been in thus far.

Pro érvek

Flexible work hours, friendly coworkers, comfortable office, amenities and kitchen in-office, resources provided, quick to answer requests, productive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: NVIDIA? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés