Nuance

3,2Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 541 értékelés megmutatása

Good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I've found working at Nuance challenging and unique. I feel fortunate to work with a smart team of consultants who have a wide range of experiences in the Imaging industry.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The training is self learning phase which we can get through with alertness and minimising errors. If you get through training period production would be a cakewalk for you

Bad training

I was fired due to my training time exceeding deadline, which was not my fault. My trainer and manager were very slow and unresponsive. The communication is lacking tremendously.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is literally just a job

It is pretty clear the amount of mass hiring this place does, they only want someone with a pulse. You are being trusted with patient information as well as being entrusted to go into the patient's actual chart. This should be monitored much more closely. The pay is the same as what you could make at McDonald's. I am sticking around to see if this merger with Microsoft brings a pay raise, if not I will seek employment elsewhere.

Training/Responsive to questions

Training is fairly easy if you're a good self-learner. Have seen some issues with people having trainers that are not responsive. Luckily I have a very responsive and thorough trainer.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

No Adequate training, but production trainers belittle you when work is not correct.

When there is no training, employees do not understand how to do their jobs and none of these goals are possible. This leads to low morale among workers, which results in employee turnover. A company with a reputation for high employee turnover is also unattractive to potential job candidates.If Nuance Communication upper management will please take time to read this. I was so excited to work with Nuance. I was determined to achieve at my position with or without adequate training. From being a substitute teacher, Medical assistant, and legal assistant I have never experienced a job like I’ve experienced at Nuance. You are not trained properly yet the production trainers and management continue to tell you what you are doing wrong. Instead of training the individual according.

Weekends off

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, pay is basically minimum wage, no training

Terrible place to work

You never knew if you had work for the day or if you would get paid anything but minimum. You had to fight for your wages because they would dock you for mistakes you didn't make and you had to contest and fight for it. DONT WORK HERE. THEY ARE A HORRIBLE COMPANY.

Pro érvek

Flexible time, lots of free time not working

Kontra érvek

Never knew if you would make any money or have work any given day.

Qds

I’ve been on the job for 5-6 months now. The training is the hardest part, but once you are through that, documenting is a breeze. I believe they make training hard to weed people out. If you stick around you will be able to enjoy the perks of working from home even with your child. They are very fair with scheduling time off and changing your shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad

The job was not good. They don’t care about you at all. There are no benefits and you have to work lots of hours just to make the bare minimum. I don’t recommend this at all. I quit because I couldn’t live on that money anymore

Great work/life balance

This company offers 6.1 hours PTO per pay period. I never have a issues taking off and the managers are very understanding. They have a 401k which they pay into. I cannot remember the match rate however, I belive they match you 50%. The work load varies from day to day. They.offer incentive bonus for production.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Birthdays to work they have good products that people want. They treat people with respect with awesome benefits and downtime to recoup from some time stressful job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, Actually can have a work/life balance

With this job I am able to watch my kids and work full time. Having a child with special needs and a toddler….life can get a little challenging. I have been able to change my schedule based on what is going on that day if needed. Great atmosphere and great managers/coworkers.

Comfortable and flexible

Nice environment and managers are very hands on. The work is not hard and the quota cane be met daily. They will work with you on anything you need and make sure that you at meeting the expectations

Good Office Gig

Nuance allows work from home and generally trusts employees to get things done without micromanagement. Minimal advancement opportunities though and pay does not keep up with cost of living at all.

great pay and people

I worked there before they shut down in 2017 as a transcriptionist and it was the best job I've had. the pay was great, the platform was easy to use, I believe I was on EditScript there for the majority of that time.

Great pay, great ppl

Permanently laid off

Self Led Training and Absent Managers/Trainers

I literally started at the company not that long ago and I’m already having second thoughts. The training modules are all self taught. Unless you have scribing experience the training would take you a lot longer to complete, they give you only 40 hours to do the first phase. You’re signed up with a trainer that can be on the other side of the world. It can take up to 24 hours to hear a response from your manager. So you’re just sitting their waiting and waiting. Also, the pay is only 15/hr 🙄. Great benefits though.

Not worth it

I chose this over 2 other offers and I knew it was a mistake 2 months in. Completely disorganized, inconsistent and unprofessional. The wage is too low for the level of responsibility. There are constantly new people while we run out of work more and more (they offer incentives for amount of work completed, that you can't meet if there's lack of work). I don't know the majority of the people in our team when I see their names. I've seen someone receive 2 totally different answers to the same question, not okay in the healthcare field. Don't do it.

Horrible training.

0/5 would not recommend. Training is self led and the trainers don’t help at all if needed. 75% of the “training modules” are pointless. Only good thing is their laughable training is paid.

Flexibility

Training is horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Environment for the right position

depends on the department you work in but generally a great company to work for. make sure you are contributing and there is carreer movement, don't stay stagnant.

Pro érvek

Good environment and a company that generally cares

Kontra érvek

not many but be sure about where you land
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very productive place to work

This is an awesome job to work for. I had a great manager who was very understanding when I needed time off. I also worked with a great team. There is always work available.

Pro érvek

Working from home, being able to take time off when need be, there is always work available

Terrible company

I worked at Nuance doing medical transcription for almost 7 years and it started off as a decent job and transitioned into a total nightmare. They made the decision to offshore a majority of the work while lying to staff about why volumes were dropping. Managers were constantly being changed and accounts constantly being changed. Work was micromanaged and the pay was abysmal. It was actually a relief to finally be let go due to downsizing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nuance? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés