Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

NRG Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 163 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great to work with. There is limited to no advancement potential. The management does not respond in a timely manner to actionable recommendations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days of the end of the company NRG at pittsburg, CA were a little bit stressful, but the company kept us informed about all information on the closure. Would work for them again if opportunity was given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management will always take their employees for granted. False promises that are really there just to bate you into accepting the job with no intention of fulfilling them. Don’t ask for a raise because most like management is looking to penny pinch and the raise is their money as a result of the penny pinching. But other then that it’s a place to work and just that.
No pro of any kind
Kontra érvek
Pay, management, no over time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work while it lasted. However you could be laid off at anytime and that is the only bad thing about working there that I did not like. I worked there for 14 years and it was a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Good trips and free lunches and incentives
Kontra érvek
There is a lot of nepotism.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked at NRG Stadium with ASM Global as a parking cashier. Only worked for a year, which during the time I was attending college. It is a decent job to have if you want flexible hours and reasonable pay. Management, when I was there, were mostly fair. Never had much of an issue with them. Remember, keep an eye on the event calendar. You would want to call in to schedule yourself for that week. It is basically first come first serve. Overall, as I said, a decent job.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, fair pay, and sometimes free entry into the events.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks to none, environment (such as the booths not having A/C or a heater during hot/cold weather), and scheduling can be hectic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't be tempted by the pay. It's not worth your soul. The management tries to keep everyone freaked out. The union is company run, so don't let that give you a false sense of security. Don't.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management is the worst you can imagine. I promise you that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is just a terrible company overall , very messy and petty and they expect you to get hollered at all day for 11-12 dollars an hr as well as upsale plans and basically lie to customers to get them to pay more money
Munkahelyi kultúra
work experience was slow paced but was enjoyable to certain extant. would not recommend doing work experience as a boilermaker because it is pretty boring but would recommend doing work experience as a fitter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience but not the right job for me because I enjoy staying busy and active and moving about staying on a chair calling customers all day isn’t for me
Learning with customer service
Kontra érvek
Need more of a reliable job
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good environment to work with ,team work ,very strict in their job, good management you can speak too regarding whatever situation you are in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have Fork lift Operators getting paid 10$ hr this is cheap and Disrespectful Fork lifts are very Dangerous need all Focus. people have family's NRG get paid millions and they treat us Cheap!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They bought our debunked company came in and stuck some money in it for repairs with a lot of new rules for the plant folks to follow training wasn't a thing they were doing could have been much better I hope they improve
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult but rewarding. Do your best. The hardest goal to overcome are the ones set by you. Try your best to work through any issues and be willing to walk away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a job. It pays decent, commission is nice if you actually get it. Benefits & PTO is good. Company is constantly letting people go or people leave on their own accord. Culture is awful, watch your back and cover your butt!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The idea of helping customers is my passion. Being tricked into a hard phone sales position is not what I had in mind. Training is extremely rushed and very unprofessional. If you don't make sales quota while in training, you will be publically humiliated and then fired. It felt more like boot camp with the yelling and fit throwing from coaches. It didn't seem like a customer service training class.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had good experience with this company overall and the reason I quit this job was because of shortage of work sometimes. sometimes I had to wait for the call so I can go to work but I would like to work as full time and permanent .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great availability great staff nice staff assertively prompt answers nice mgmt management good program great career opportunities with chances to upgrade to something better
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was fun working there underground mall was right under us had access to it always got free tickets to the games as well only problem is parking downtown and if you have to pick up your kids from school I suggest you get the early shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have gained some valuable skills while doing temporary work for NRG which are transferrable. I have enjoyed working both at Newcastle and Northumbria Universities and am now seeking further employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is crooked and lies to customers. I would tell anyone to stay away from NRG and its affiliates. I was promised a fixed rate for 6 months and in 3 it more than doubled. Also I never got the promised gift card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great compensation at retirement,educational opportunities and room for development.Opportunity to advance.The sky is the limit to where you can go in this company.
  1. Alkalmazotti értékelések