NRG Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 150 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
NRG is a great company to work for. Great pay if you are lucky enough to stick it out. You need to be an agressive salesperson.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 24.
The idea of helping customers is my passion. Being tricked into a hard phone sales position is not what I had in mind. Training is extremely rushed and very unprofessional. If you don't make sales quota while in training, you will be publically humiliated and then fired. It felt more like boot camp with the yelling and fit throwing from coaches. It didn't seem like a customer service training class.
productive and fun workplace
Insulator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lower Mainland, BC2020, január 20.
I had good experience with this company overall and the reason I quit this job was because of shortage of work sometimes.
sometimes I had to wait for the call so I can go to work but I would like to work as full time and permanent .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2020, január 10.
Great availability great staff nice staff assertively prompt answers nice mgmt management good program great career opportunities with chances to upgrade to something better
Working at Nrg
Mailroom Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 8.
It’s was fun working there underground mall was right under us had access to it always got free tickets to the games as well only problem is parking downtown and if you have to pick up your kids from school I suggest you get the early shift
Good agency to work for
Temporary Degree Apprenticeship Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northumbria University2020, január 7.
I have gained some valuable skills while doing temporary work for NRG which are transferrable.
I have enjoyed working both at Newcastle and Northumbria Universities and am now seeking further employment.
Very dishonest company
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cicero, NY2019, december 31.
The company is crooked and lies to customers. I would tell anyone to stay away from NRG and its affiliates. I was promised a fixed rate for 6 months and in 3 it more than doubled. Also I never got the promised gift card.
Great company to work
Instrument Electrician&Control Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2019, december 27.
Great compensation at retirement,educational opportunities and room for development.Opportunity to advance.The sky is the limit to where you can go in this company.
2,0
Dime a dozen
Physical Therapist Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2019, december 24.
Profits exceed all moral or ethical considerations at all corners of the company's structure..the employees are second or lower depending on the issue..
Supervisors
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 24.
Managers are great but the supervisors do not follow the same model.
One supervisor would abuse her role to bully her in subordinates.
I hope things change ....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workers are old, competitive, and job requires travel
Energy Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 21.
Typical day would have me taking the bus 1.5 hours to get to a location across town. When hired, they told me I could have some locations closer to me, but once I did well at those locations, older workers complained that I had it too easy and they took my slots. I lost my bonuses and wasted hours traveling everyday. They don't value new workers.
Parking attendant
Parking Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 25.
I would say my job is very easy-going customer service is very good in my opinion they work with your schedule to the best of their abilities and I would say the hardest thing is to have to deal with whatever the weather report is for the day so
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was very fortunate to be part of nrg.
Pipe Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2019, november 1.
I have no cmplaints or anything negative to say about nrg. The management staff were very outstanding. Unfortunately i got laid off. But i definitely felt i was part of a team.
Great Company!
Reliant Realtor Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 21.
Great company to work for. Position I had worked well with my schedule and allowed me to build my business without being micromanaged. Location was ideal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great learning experience
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  910 Louisiana St.2019, október 19.
This job was very good for my advancement as a person, worker, and co-worker. I believe this job has really helped me become a expert at adapting to constant changes within a business and also dealing with difficulties that arise at any moment among customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing
Domestic Gas and Electric Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nation wide2019, október 17.
My experience was one of erratic management and the incapability of support and effective communication. The company lacked or were overwhelmed in the task of informing employees of changes to their job roles, for example, the applied role will be locally based with 3 months of training provided. The role was 6 months training and nation wide, the employer was also unsympathetic to employees home life balance., with unachievable expectations. unsympathetic to employees
Challenging & Stressful; too demanding
Retail Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Greenbush, NY2019, október 9.
A typical day at work was stressful and demanding. The pressure was extremely high to make sales without regard to issues market was having such as saturation, & working with a small population.

It was very difficult to work there and balance a personal life. The company culture was not family-oriented or accommodating to people with families. There was no flexibility in scheduling and was frustrating.

It was also difficult to maintain staff despite really trying to create a positive environment and help to promote sales. The turnover rate was extremely high and frustrating. Recruiting sent us unqualified candidates far too often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not very effectively handled
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 7.
A typical day was moving workers tech equipment around.
I learned mostly how to work with monitor arms.
Management was ok but not great, I was scolded at one point for a minor error.
The hardest part of the job was moving the heavy equipment.
Workplace culture was a bit stressful and fast.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the other contractors assisting me as they were very friendly.
A productive Atmosphere
Lead Team Leader Man / Safety (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, TX2019, október 3.
While working in a fun and exciting work place to learn and recieve great mentorship which i greatly appreciate and definitely like the ability to comment on anything that he or she may or may not have liked in a work place ( open door policy)
resonsible staff and management
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
most of the people were really good
Environmental Specialist/Engineer Air Quality (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2019, szeptember 30.
I was hired as an air quality engineer and was supposed to take over for a person who was going to leave. This person decided not to leave and he was the most arrogant, unfriendly SOB I had the unfortunate pleasure to work with. He was the only person who had access to the CEMS programing and would not teach or show me the system. He knew they could not fire him because he had the knowledge that no one else had and he refused to share or teach. The plant manager knew this and was not able to get rid of him. Our senior environmental management did not care and we had 5-6 meetings regarding this. He was a jerk, but the rest of NRG was great
Pro érvek
lots of lunches bought by the plant manager, sometimes we ate every day of the week, and not cheap food, but catered roast beef, chicken, etc...
the SOB that I was supposed to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace work environment
Credit Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 13.
Typical day was to handle inbound phone calls, payment reconciliation, entry of pledges (verbal and faxed commitments), providing usage history and invoices to agencies.
I learned to multi task...we had to answer phones while simultaneously completing work received from data base.
Very little interaction with management unless issues arose.
The hardest part of the job was trying to meet productivity requirements based on a system created to receive and track work completed by employees. It was not user friendly in being that you could not verify info management used from system to rank each employees productivity.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with co-workers and satisfying customers (agencies) requests.
Pro érvek
Tunnel access in bldg provided means of exercise, many restaurants and seating for breakfast/lunch/breaks.
Kontra érvek
Obtaining vacation requests as vacation was based on senority.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: NRG? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van