Northrop Grumman

3,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 6 573 értékelés megmutatása

Productive yet fun and relaxed work place

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Productive yet fun and relaxed work place. Very friendly work environment which makes it easy to work as a team.

Great Benefits & Work Life Balance

The 401K match, health insurance and other benefits are excellent/above average. The 9/80 work schedule so you have every other Friday off is a huge perk. I do think pay is a bit below average.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The new campus is great and has many amenities

The company is going through some growing pains, but over all it is a good place to work. Work-life balance is great, and the compensation is good too. The new campus is great and has many amenities.

Ok place to work

Depends on what department your in and what team. Work can be repetitive and boring. An “old boys club” above a certain management level. Very conservative political culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Place to Work. Manager and coworkers are very supportive. very good workplace culture and easy to move to different projects as long as you are capable.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Run away, fast

Company treats employees bad. Unless you are upper management you are disposable and not paid according to the you value you bring to the company. Company does not treat all employees equally, definite favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This is a great company to work for. You get exposure to all kinds of projects. Also the people are awesome to work with. The work life balance is very fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Laid back work culture. Organization needs some work

As an intern here there was nothing really planned for many of the 200 interns that were onboarded. I had to constantly fish for work to do to feel like I was learning something. As a full time, I can say it’s much of the same. It’s still a new program so the program still has to develop a lot more but it is very bottom heavy with lower level engineers and not enough mangers to divvy up tasks. Otherwise, it’s a very laid back environment that provides a lot of flexibility. The compensation is also tough to deal with especially since Utah housing prices are becoming unreasonable

Nice place to work.

Was let go for no reason.Work sedule was great.Very close to home.Most enjoyable were the people I worked with.Hardest part was sometimes haveing no work to do.I miss working there.Do not what other information to post.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No diversity , no cross trading provided and will not promotion even even you take on extra work or task. Could hardly take any days off due to the lack of cross training .

Benefit - No Job safety

Benefits at NG was one of the best side of this company.But on the other hand you have no job security and there is not bench policy like many other companies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Company to work for.

I was lucky to get a team with a great manager. Depending on the project, the ability to work hybrid at times is an option. As with every company, Some long-term employees rather spent their time and energy making excuses about how they can not accomplish the task at hand. They are a hindrance to progress that affects part of the company culture and team progress.

9/80 work schedule and depending on project ability to hybrid work

Kontra érvek

Get in the company with the right pay, or it takes time to get promoted or equity adjusted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible schedule but low upward mobility

Overall, work life balance is great and opportunities for flexible schedules (work from home, hybrid schedule, etc) are there. Downside is low upward mobility and timelines for meaningful promotions. Promotions should be available based on performance reviews not years of experience.

Stable Company, Great Employees

You'll work with a lot of very smart and positive people at NG. I think their compensation could use some work and isn't the most competitive. However, the company does offer a lot of different opportunities. If you are into defense and aerospace, this could be a good place for you.

Intelligent co-workers

Below average compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great entry-level company as an engineer

Great company. Everyone seems to bond and know each other. It is also common to bounce around through different projects during years worth of experience at NG, so it is a good place to be diversified with the aerospace manufacturing process.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Busy fun work environment.

I love how fast my day goes by. there is a lot of work. a lot of growth within the company. I have advanced financially and professionally in the first year alone.

growth

a lot of work

Great Culture and Important Work

I joined Northrop Grumman for the culture and have not been disappointed. I work in a very fair and inclusive environment of professionals committed to each other and to the mission of the company.

Pro érvek

Work flexibility, important mission, stable job, good benefits

Kontra érvek

Has some of the bureaucracy typical of large companies

Very professional

Working with many departments.Security clearance to work in restricted areas alone.Very open.Many project to completeAlways things to do.Provided great training.

Work with great people

Great people to work with but questionable management decisions and micro managing. Many many product/material issues which result is schedule crunches with unrealistic expectations from upper management.

Not the best

This wasn’t the best place I’ve worked. Management was awful and did not show employees any respect. They treated us as if we were below them. Management was a very big problem there.

Slow and steady

Slow paced work but there are several robust long-term contracts. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In the end, you really do get what you put into the position!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Northrop Grumman? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés