Nokia
4.1 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Nokia-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

Értékelések kategória szerint

4.0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
66 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 5,048 értékelés megtekintése

Love Nokia

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Always love Nokia, a great company, a great culture, and great teams. I love to involved building new technology devices; worked with cross-functional teams from different countries, good communication with all the stakeholders.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and collaborative place with great opportunities to learn and excel.

A typical day required collaborative cross function internal and external supplier meetings. Performing R&D and data collection to deliver robust component and device level designs. Excellent workplace culture with opportunities to learn and expand across other engineering principals.

Pro érvek

Coworkers culture and team work

Demanding deadlines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very productive and a fun place to work.

Only negative thing I felt was that in order to click with the middle management band, you had to be in the "Good Old Boys Club!" The members of the employees from Finland were the best to work with. Very cooperative and helpful.

Dynamic

Nokia was a fast paced environment. It felt a lot like a startup mentality but with structure and organization. Great benefits, pay and extracurricular activities.

Pro érvek

Solid products to believe in

Kontra érvek

management was too slow to react to remain competitive

Great people & culture

I really enjoyed working at Nokia (san diego), before the CDMA business unit shut down. it was a very open environment and different levels of employee had great communication & collaboration.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Hop Scotch Company

I would not work for a company that does not care about its employees as individuals. At Nokia you are a number and a billet. The company is Japanese owned and Swiss Ran.

great company

THis company have consideration for the employee and managers are very professional. I will recommend anybody to work for Huwaei , You will have some life and they really care for the advance and training of the employee

great

Sorry to have to leave

Nokia in San Diego was a great experience. I worked on several projects with many talented and friendly people. Work was challenging but not too stressful. One thing I liked was how project schedules and work functions are so well documented. The work plan was clear, easy to understand, no surprises. Everyone worked to the schedule. Design changes, improvements and scope were very well documented. Great group of talented individuals.

Pro érvek

Good design challenges, happy environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best place I ever worked for

Great environment to develop leadership skills and learn new technologies. Open door policy empowers employees to express their opinions and ideas. Very collaborative culture.

Working culture

Kontra érvek

can fall behind technology trends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nokia was the mobile giant

In it's heyday, Nokia was the company to beat in the mobile space. They practically invented it. Trouble was, they didn't adapt well to the changing mobile market in the US, and globally, and ultimately exited the business they once held dominant market share in. It would be an interesting postmortem to read on Nokia. I'm sure there is a lot to research.

Productive and Fun Place to work

Management are hands on working alongside employees. Nokia took care of their employees. Best company that I have worked for from a life, work balance standpoint.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Employee oriented company with dyanamic technology

A typical day at work involved calendar management, travel coordination, book meetings. I learned a great deal about onboarding. Management sat right next to their employees and were easily accessible.

The great technology

Micfrosoft bought them out

Very Complicated Organizational Structure and Processes

Company is built / managed to control costs not to grow the business. Multiple overlays in the Organizational Structure. Focus on costs is moving most R&D offshore and importing Engineers from low-cost countries.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Complicated

Nokia

It was the great pleasure to work for Nokia for more than two years. Nokia is the best company that I ever worked for. I loved my job and the culture.

Best place to work at

Great culture. Work and life well balanced. People are smart and nice and helpful. Amount of time to travel is reasonable. Sometimes you need to join meeting with other sites from other countries.

Productive fun environment

Receive phone orders Learned to interact with different cultures Culture was great. 43 different ethnicity's Hardest part was picking whether to play basketball or tennis at lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best place I ever worked. Too bad they moved R&D out of San Diego. Super facility, holiday parties etc. They really knew how to treat their employees.

Lots of pros.

Can't think of any
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nice culture and many great people to work with together

A great company to work with. Would expect better products for customers and time to market of product launch. I really hope nokia will be the mobile giant again in near future.

Great place to work.

Nokia was a great place to work before it was acquired by Microsoft. The San Diego site is now closed. It will be sorely missed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun and fast pace place to work

The Great people, awesome atmosphere, and flex hours that promoted a job / personal balance that minimized stress. Nokia stress the importance of proper work and personal balance to each employee to avoid burn out and ensure fewer turn over.

Flex hours, great people

n/a

productive and fun environment

ability to work on different projects and acquire knowledge in different type of technologies. The culture at Nokia is diversified, very nice and experienced colleagues. The hardest part of the job was that the dead lines were not easy to hold. Sometimes the we were overloaded with work. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing millions of people using our products and being happy with them.

generous vacation time

Kontra érvek

Compensation is not very compatative
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nokia? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés