Nokia
4.1 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Nokia-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

Értékelések kategória szerint

4.0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 5,048 értékelés megtekintése

Relaxed Culture

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Relaxed culture, without the panic driven sales cycle seen so often in the industry. Leadership is great and treats employees with respect, it's a comfortable place to work.

Kontra érvek

Lack of urgency from product teams
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company to join in one of the growth countries

The workforce in North America are often confronted with reductions in staff as positions are either eliminated and moved to a lower cost country. In such an environment, politics naturally emerge as teams compete for workload as well as recognition for value-add. Despite the business climate, the people, including management, are genuinely nice.

Pro érvek

Colleagues are cooperative and supportive. Genuinely caring and relatable people.

Kontra érvek

Very limited career development and virtually no pay adjustments to match improving performance.

Learned Coaching

The day, when successfully completed 5 G prep project of 3500 sites in New York city within agreed time lines. The work environment was excellent and supportive,

Production and experience

Working for Nokia has been very educational for me in a way of understanding the complexity of being in the cellular business. It has also given me opportunities that I may not have with other Co's. I have fortunate with the Co. To travel to many cities and see many different places over my career which I may have never done had I worked for a different company.

Casual attire, benefits

Kontra érvek

Working in bad weather conditions

review

a typical day out in the outdoors on a roof top, dead of winter no batrooms you and your workers are a family, you work hand and hand get hte job done to repeat the same the next day.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good Company. I have gained good experience with new product as Airscale in Dallas Texas, Software upgrade , Nokia features, and using different tools.

team work

short contract

A long time ago

This company was great to work for many years ago. While I believe this has not changed, I do not know for certain what it is like now. Although acquaintances still there seem happy.

Flexible

Advancement

Change in Company

The Product of Alcatel DCS are out dated and reduce the orders from high usage customers like Verizon, AT&T and Sprint and many more who use the digital cross connect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Changing structural environment, fast paced

Nokia is experiencing a lot of organizational/structural changes since it bought Alcatel-Lucent. Changing work/life experience from virtual to office based

Diverse atmosphere

Nokia is a Telecommunications Services provider for all the major Telecom Industries. If you love to travel this is the job for you. The workforce is diverse and friendly.

Great benefits

Lots of travel

Great company

Nokia had a clear vision and understanding of the future to come. Their strategy back a decade ago suffered from legacy (mobile phone and NW business)

Alcatel-Lucent, New York, NY

Ingersoll-Rand is a leading innovator in home and industry electronic, security and convenience solutions. They own multiple successful brands like Club Car transportation solutions, Ingersoll Rand tools, Schlage security systems and Trane air conditioning systems. The supplier management system based on Oracle Apps is used to maintain the Accounts payables and needs to be customized for specific client needs and requirements in a dynamic environment.

Excellent company with strong professional and ethical values

Excellent company with strong professional and ethical values

Pro érvek

flex time and employee growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best work envoirnment I've ever had

Nokia provided me with world class sales training. The job was fun and always changing. It was an exciting position with a lot of perks (trying the worlds best phones all the time). They also had a fair travel expense compensation package. The management was the best team I've ever worked for. Great company overall, just not as much annuall salary as I wanted to make.

great work envoirnment/fun job/management

compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great group of people to work with and very knowledgeable in their field

Provide support to Program manager and four network engineersI learned new skills in sharepoint and adobe x professionalI enjoyed the technical side of project coordination at Alcatel-Lucent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nokia? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Nokia
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • New York, NY
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?