Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

174 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 412 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and loving place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gonzales, LA2018, szeptember 14.
I enjoyed working at Nike because everyone was nice and loving. You got the hours you wanted and made very good money. Also all the mangers did their jobs at a great pace with lovely attitudes
Pro érvek
Free lunches, unifom paid for
Swoosh life
Sales athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, szeptember 13.
Working for Nike was such a great experience!
It was like working with my family. The atmosphere there was always so good. The whole staff was always so friendly.
Nike Was A Great Company To Work For
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 6.
Very Cool And Laid Back Environment Fast Past Job Always Busy I Learned Multioke Names Of Shoes Found Out They Have The Most Comfortable Socks Very Nice Dri Fit Clothing
Free Shoes
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a pretty ok place to work
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 1.
Its an ok Job great for college students or resent graduates looking to get their foot into the nike corporate world. Really awesome discount and cool uniforms.
Its OK
Kontra érvek
Scheduling can be a little bit hard
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced workplace
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Airdrie, AB2018, augusztus 7.
Nike was a fun environment to work with a friendly atmosphere. The fellow employees were nice and great to work with. I have learned time management skills and work ethic. The part I most enjoyed about working at Nike was the environment and how well the entire Nike staff accepted me into their workplace.
Staff discount in Canada and the United States
growth opportunity
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, augusztus 5.
I have learned that if you do not listen to your surroundings and incorporate the thoughts ideas and feelings of coworkers then team success will be stagnant.
growth and confidence
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work place always stayed busy I ready to call me to work.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2018, augusztus 1.
Help customers find anything thing they need. I might had to order something online for a customer. Help a customer to the fitting room, but customer might want your opinion so I gave my honest opinion to the customer. I either disagree or agree. A very fun environment to work in.
Fun Workplace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auckland City, Auckland2018, július 26.
I learned to adjust from different culture and personality. The top management always do things that the employee will excel in the job, and so much fun dealing with customer and co-employees.
Motivating and Fun Work Environment
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Jordan, UT2018, július 16.
A typical day working at Nike includes helping customers on the sales floor, specifically using knowledge of the Nike products to help them meet their needs. Responsibilities also include working the cash register.
Nike focuses a lot on employee unity and works hard to create a positive work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment and self growing company
SALES ATHLETE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Commerce, CA2018, július 13.
The typical day at Nike is serving the customers while flourishing existing skills and newly acquired skills. I learned how to handle money efficiently and interact with hundreds of people in a fast pace environment. The culture in Nike is friendly and goal oriented. The goals are directed towards staff and customers. The hardest part of the job is being quick on your feet while helping thousands a people a day. The enjoyable part is everyone is there to work. Nike is about team work and taking the company where it needs to go while accomplishing the mission goal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2018, július 11.
Great place to work, fun atmosphere and great supervisors. Would love to work for the company again. Benefits are clothes & shoes discounts and contest prizes.
Upbeat
Low pay
First customer service job
Sales Representative/Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Algeria2018, július 9.
My first experience in customer service/retail industry. It has given me a lot of opportunity to grow and made me realise that I enjoy to be in the front line of a business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a great place to work.
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2018, július 3.
This was my first job and I worked here for over 3 years, I learned a lot here. Recently it has gone downhill and become more of a stress than a fun environment. I used to love going to work and now I absolutely dread it. I would chalk that up to management and the way that they implement new rules (which they do very poorly), constantly nag employees, and act as if we don't have lives outside of working this part time job. When we weren't forced to sign people up for memberships, check out customers in the middle of footwear or apparel even though we have fully functional registers, do bra fittings, and more, it was a much better work place. I still love the brand, this place just puts a damper my life as well as many of my coworkers.
discount, co workers
Kontra érvek
literally everything else, hours, pay, managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, július 3.
I loved Nike, the benefits are great and the employees were good caring people, it was a easy fun job! The managers are willing to work with you on everything.
Great discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough hours
fun, productive and educational
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018, június 20.
The job was sales oriented, we got to meet up with different people everyday, so that means different challenges in regards to selling.
I learnt how to sell, I learnt about Nike and its products, and services.
The management was great, they would show us how to push sales, give us advise on product knowledge, and keeping our clients happy.
the hardest part was we had to push as a team to make store target everyday of the week.
I enjoyed engaging with clients
insentives
Kontra érvek
client base due to the area the shop waas situated in
Best place ive ever worked; Excellent HR
Athlete (sales) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kanata, ON2018, június 7.
Best place ive ever worked at from all my part-time jobs. The management team and sales team is really dynamic and focused on core values of the company. The HR is absolutely unreal - post concussion was very easy due to their help.
great staff, discounts, hours
ok
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodburn, OR2018, május 29.
Theres good hours and flexibility if you are a student. you meet alot of cool people with the same common interest. there is a good employee discount and the employyee store is amazing
Nice environment
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurnee, IL2018, május 24.
Cool employees and a few of the manager were decent. Not a lot of promotion throughout the company. Had to be interviewed for a higher position. Nice breaks.
Pro érvek
Good discount, nice products.
low pay, biased management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and fun place to work at.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, május 21.
Great work environment. Management was awesome. Learned how to communicate with customers on a daily basis. The culture of excellence was displayed daily at the store .
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and good place to work
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, május 17.
it was great working at Nike because i have always been a loyal customer of Nike and always wanted to work at one of the stores, but it was also great working at Nike because the management and the staff made it a memorable experience and while i was there i learned a lot of things, like better time management and how to build good relationships with customers. It was a really memorable experience and one i will never forget.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van