NIKE-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

127 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nike is a business you can grow in.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2017, november 9.
Nike is a great company to work for. They take care of all of their employees! It was just my first retail job and it just wasn't my speed. I enjoy fast paced, challenging work and this job just wasn't for me.
Laid back environment
Not fast paced
Fun work environment
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, november 8.
Amazing customer service job helping consumers find what they're looking for and also helping them understand the multiple benefits to different product. Keeping honest with the consumer and not just trying to up-sell them something builds trust with consumers that turns them into repeat customers.
Free product and discounts
Kontra érvek
Somedays would be really slow
Positive Critique
Part-time Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 17.
Great workplace needs to improve in leadership rolls. It is difficult when they have a lot of turnover in certain stores.However, if they focus on leadership roles and building their teams people will be able to advance in the company allowing for stability.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL 606192017, október 10.
Nike is a great company to work for 💯 Great experience in life for anyone who get hired by this lovely company, you have the chance to meet wonderful people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Workable workplace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sm City Bacoor, Philippines2017, szeptember 13.
Working 8 hours a day. Learn to deal for different people. Enhancing my Product knowledge. Hardest part is when you deal sarcastic costumers. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you convince the costumer to buy a product.
Staff discount, meal allowance
Munkahelyi kultúra
wish i could,ve stayed but had a better opition
SALES ASSOIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 28.
it was the best job i've been apart of. the co-workers and customers were amazing and the culture was so great to be apart of. i wish things turned out different but i had a better opition at the time and i took it
Great Experience
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Somerville, MA2017, augusztus 22.
With Nike, you meet a lot of people and hear a lot of great stories. A great learning experience. It is a retail store so you still have to work busy weekends Black Friday, Back to school etc..
Fun competitive place
Sales rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, július 31.
Was a great first job to have. I really enjoyed the environment as well as the people I worked with . Gave me the right amount of responsibility and discipline I needed .
Nike Rocks
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vaughan, ON2017, július 31.
I had this job while in school and playing competitive volleyball and the company gave me lots of leisure to time manage everything. The managers were great with making sure I knew everything I needed to know and felt comfortable with the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace! I love getting to sell a brand that I love
Nike sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2017, július 22.
It's hard work but I like that I get to be on my feet and move around. The mangers work with my schedule really well, and again I love selling a brand that I love and getting to know where Nike came from and what it is now
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun enviorment
Sales Associtate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deer Park, NY2017, július 17.
Very fun and energetic place to work . Friendly and fun staff to be around . Management is cool and patient with everyone. Always takes care of customers
Nike
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, július 14.
I liked working for Nike.com, It was a nice environment to work in and the managers were very helpful. I learned a lot about Nike working there for 5 months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, július 11.
Good job and benefits loved working for nike . Co workers was awesome. Hours was easy to come by if committed .Discount was nice perk as well. Manger was cool.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Inside Sales
Territory Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, július 6.
Have a good office environment. You call and receive calls from your territory customer base to inform them of programs and orders that have been place.
Productive and Fun
Sales Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Fernando2017, július 5.
We enjoy selling our latest edition shoes wen i was working at nike zone many people are shoe lovers.... the most enjoyable part is when you see ur customer satisfied with the product that u sell to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work is great , My mangers an coworkers are the best.
San Leandro - Sales representative for Footwear (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Leandro, CA2017, június 29.
Working at Nike is a thrill my managers are easy to talk to and explain everything in a clear manner. Everyone works hard to set the bar high for upcoming Rookies. This is one of the best managements i have worked at.
Pro érvek
lunch is a whole hour, it is really worth it, during sale hours
Kontra érvek
low pay for our hard work in dealing with hundreds of customers per day.
Great Atmosphere
Athlete (Sales Representative) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lehi, UT2017, június 19.
Love the product and the atmosphere. Everyone I work with has an upbeat attitude and is looking out for one another. The managers are willing to work with you to make life enjoyable with work.
Part Time/Seasonal
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnfield, MA2017, június 17.
Not a very busy location so shifts went by slowly most days, often shifts were very over staffed, everyone was very friendly but the management was on the unorganized side
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and conducive
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  206 Brimley Road Scarborough Ontario M1M3H82017, június 12.
Working hours a day is 8 hours. In this job I have developed the following:
 Responsible for liaising with customers in order to ensure a transaction goes smoothly.
 Help customers choose between the company’s array of goods and services, and maintain a high level of customer service.
 Assist customers in order to help them find what they need.
 Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.

The management is good and accommodating in terms of unfamiliar work tasks.
My co-staff are like me, they just work hard for a living.
I don't find anything hard with this job, I actually like it.
Enjoyable part of the job is you have all work minded companions, they have the professional attitude.
Pro érvek
with benefits and discounted price for apparels bought in the store
Disappointing.
Sales Assosciate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delaware2017, június 6.
After having worked at my Nike store for roughly the past seven months, I have already seen the store's atmosphere and attitude shift on several occasions. This is due in large part to the lack of communication between managers, their lack of willingness to work with their employees and ultimately a "I'm better than you" attitude that ultimately makes working here a pain.

The few good experiences I had with this company have all come from my coworkers, part time associates because all of us are put through the same stuff. The biggest (and most recent) example of management failure is the training of our J-1 students. With no warning whatsoever, part time employees like myself were told we had to train these students on everything their job would entail. We were given no time to prepare, lectured by our managment throughout the process, and then hung out to dry when business picked up.

This job will start out great, but you'll soon realize they do not care about your availability, they do not care about your well being, and what they do care about, they only care to the extent that it isnt seen as detrimental.
Pro érvek
Paid 15 minute breaks, sales associates are fantastic, employee discount is nice
Kontra érvek
Awful management, lack of consideration for employees

Átfogó minősítés