Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

1 040 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 659 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and educational environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, november 10.
Nike is awesome for learning how to be cross trained for different departments and they really do operate as a team. They take care of their employees, when I had family and health issues and couldn't qualify for FMLA my managers took the time to get me set up with HR and Nike had a leave program of its own to help me. The managers just genuinely do care for everyone who works there and check in on how everyone is doing at their job but also in their personal lives.
Pro érvek
Long lunches, great management, team work.
Kontra érvek
Commute if you don't live in that city, high volume of customers daily and high stress with consumers.
Just Another Retail Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delta, BC2018, november 10.
Management does't know what they are doing. Extremely picky with which policies they like to enforce and who they like to enforce them with. Scheduling is a complete mess so if you are fine with driving 15+ km and wasting gas out to this mall in the middle of no where for a 4 hour shift then this is the place for you.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
No proper hours, poor management
Fun place to work
Part-time sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, MN2018, november 8.
A typical day at work was long especially if you're scheduled on the floor. But it made it much easier if you were zoned with a good friend who worked with you.
employee discount
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
good side job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, WA2018, november 7.
Good job if you love Nike apparel. Management were often dissociative or cliquey. Exercised coercion on employees. Call outs and shift coverage was looked down upon. Employee discount was exceptional-- seemed like a main incentive for many employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 7.
For me this was just a job for the summer, Nike atmosphere is great you can just feel everyone's enthusiasm and passion for the company. Daily tasks were pretty simple like putting away clothes and restocking as well as having product knowledge.
sale
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100222018, november 6.
I like it a lot working was not bad people are no nice. the pay and hours were good. the take care of you. but it retail so it has its up and down you know what im talking about if you work retail.
people
Indifferent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, OH2018, november 5.
I worked for a short time during the summer before college. It was a good starting job to get money for college but with being an athlete in college it became difficult to work so I unfortunately had to leave. When I asked about working during the holiday seasons during school they stated I would have to reapply and go through the whole interview process again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Destin, FL2018, október 30.
I loved working at Nike but my management was very inconsistent which lead to me ultimately resigning from the company. I would love to work for them again if the management changed.
Great benefits and discounts
Horrible management
Great place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, október 25.
Great place to work at. The focus of sales at nike is very customer driven. Developing a relationship with the customer was a must in order to drive sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good working environment with a great reconciliation of colleagues, especially the help of store management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Đà Nẵng2018, október 25.
It was really great time and it was helpful for me to earn money when I just learned. I can get in contact with many people, give you the ability to exchange information with people more confident
Fun and productive environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX 774332018, október 24.
Working for Nike has been one of the greatest opportunities in my work experience. My manager and my co workers always made it a very friendly and welcoming place to work for. We all had tasks to do and goals to meet. A typical day at work would be giving customers the best customer service. Helping them and at the same time keeping our space nice and neat. I dont think I ever encountered a hard time in Nike. The most enjoyable part of this job was my co workers and our customers who were always so nice.
Hours PTO
healthcare
Nike Company Store
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, október 24.
The work environment at one Nike's leading retail store was a bit stressful because it was busy every day. It was like any retail position where there are inconsistency of schedules and it was required to leave your availability open on weekends. The managers did their best to make work enjoyable but with the amount of foot traffic that was in and out of the store, it was difficult to really do planning, merchandising, forecasting, and supervising the growth of employees all at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent workplace environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 23.
It’s a good place to work when your younger but for a long term job I wouldn’t advise it. Nike has some good benefits but not enough to live on your own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace with opportunity for growth
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, október 22.
I worked at the Nike Factory Store in Round Rock while I was still in high school, yet Nike presented the opportunity for me to be flexible with my hours while providing great pay. You're able to work with a very diverse and cultural group, as everybody has the passion that propels them forward. It was very enjoyable to help customers and individuals find that exact product they were looking for, but dealing with those who didn't understand the business was very frustrating as they did not know how the store itself worked, and put the blame on you because you were in front of them. Overall it was a great environment, and even though it could get very strenuous with it being retail, I don't regret a single second.
fun
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mercedes, TX2018, október 20.
great atmosphere, and employees were great. The managers were fantastic with great communication skills and the hours were great. I loved working for nike.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 20.
Great job to work at good environment would like to continue working there if hired back as a lead. I recommend anyone to work there its a great opportunity to a grow within a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good and calm work place
PT SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, október 20.
People have good manners good work place good work ethics helpful environment from start to finish working hard to maintain and make sure everyone is happy and taken care of.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
i just didnt see a way up the chain
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pigeon Forge, TN2018, október 19.
A typical day was very boring.
I learned how to talk to customers effectively and recommend products
Good work place culture
The hardest part was the boringness
learning about all the shoes and their benefits
Part- time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 19.
Part time work good for college students looking for consistency, and decent discount, while in school in the triad area. The Job is a good way to develop personal skills
discount
shifts
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, október 17.
I was a seasonal Worker at Nike. The work environment was great seeing how I was a college student working there. Not really a "career" but more of a "job"
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van