Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

390 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 522 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and Sports Savy
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Celebration, FL2018, október 13.
Nike is one of the best sports brand ever. Always being sports say and checking out the new styles of product is always a great head start. A typical day for me is working in shipping and receiving. I bring in the new products or i send out or transfer product.
Fun and flexible
Retail Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rinku Town2018, október 4.
Being a full-time student who can only work part time job, it is a great deal that the Nike I work at allows me to construct my own shift schedule.

Another thing is that I have always been interested in sports and shoes. So working at Nike just helped me learn more about the technology the brand uses and I also get to know more about athletes that work with Nike.
Employee discount
Long hours standing
Very fast past and fun
Nike Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kildeer, IL2018, szeptember 26.
Just have to do what your supposed to be doing at the time and be on time for work everyday and volunteer when needed to and make good connections with everyone there
Free gear
Slow some days
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like being around athletes and aspiring athletes Nike is the place for you
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Nike had its fair share of good and bad days. If you enjoy working with athletes and other aspiring athletes, this is the place for you. A typical day at work can get pretty boring and repetitive because this specific store was fairly slow. Management was not very fair as our paychecks seemed to be off every check, even if it was by a little. Only time they praised their employees was if the store as a whole did something good. The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet for long hours trying to find work to do especially on slow days. The easiest part of the job was being able to interact with customers since majority of them already knew what they were looking for.
Enjoyable work environment
Terrible Hours, Management was poor, Pay seemed wrong every check
the job
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston2018, szeptember 25.
This was my first job so I learned a lot during my time there. The staff, management and environment was a great place to work and i thoroughly enjoyed my time working at the store.
racist
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  London Colney, Hertfordshire2018, szeptember 24.
they do not activate your online discount so that you do not buy ANTHING
they give 14 or 8 hour contracts and demand you work more hours!

area manager was racist

everyone is racist and biased
free ugly uniform
bonus monthly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
Sales Floor Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, szeptember 20.
Nike is an extremely fun place to work. Typically I process apparel in the storeroom. I have learned how to use company technology. The management is nice but they do not listen to their employees sometimes. The hardest part of the job is balancing your tasks with customer service if you work on the sales floor. Working in the back, the hardest part is keeping up with the processing quota. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people you meet and the events you can go to.
Good people
Poor compensation and hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Starting my shift
Nike Team Athlete (Store Associate) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, szeptember 20.
I enjoy doing a huddle with my team at Nike in the beginning of my shift. In this huddle we go over goals that we need to achieve for that day or month end.
Overall Id work there again
Nike Athlete, Cashier, and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida City, FL2018, szeptember 20.
the job was okay, but truth be told I would like better benefits for the work and stress having to be dealt with on a daily basis. staff worked very hard
discounts
Pay could be better
productive and fun workplace
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, szeptember 19.
great work environment - people are always very helpful - relaxed work day but can be fast paced during weekends and especially holidays

most enjoyable part of the job is working with like minded people who usually have similar interests making the day go by fairly quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in.
Retail Sales Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melbourne VIC2018, szeptember 18.
Amazing team members, Great first job for someone to experience in retail. Real great job for someone who is studying you get to choose your availability and you can pick up a lot of shifts but no overtime.
Meeting new people.
No overtime.
Major Commitment as a Part Time
Nike Retail Part Time Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxon Hill, MD2018, szeptember 12.
If you work a full time and consider this as a part time, consider if you have the commitment to do another 20+ hours a week also. I enjoyed working there but burned out.
discount and quality products
tons of hours
Supportive and fun evirnonment
NIKE Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, szeptember 11.
Was able to participate in the opening of a brand new store and learn the ins and outs of retail. Management was great and met a lot of great employees. Teamwork and Customer Service was priority. So many benefits and was able to learn a lot about NIKE.
Fun and well organized
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethany, OK2018, szeptember 11.
Managers worked well with schedule and granted more hours upon asking. Environment in the store is extremely strict as well as laid back. You will talk to everyone because everyone has a unique attitude but have all the same aspirations as you.
Discount
Very strict rules
Fun environment
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpine, CA2018, szeptember 10.
Cool place to work and all the employees were pleasant to work with. It is a clearance store so things were already cheap and then you received an employee discount.
Fun job with a discount
Store management
good working place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delta, BC2018, szeptember 9.
good working place. has a great working environment and energetic staff. the shifts are also flexible and adaptable to your schedule. overall great place with good benefits .
Great work environment
Retail Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gold Coast QLD2018, szeptember 9.
Had a great time working with Nike. They used to have great benefits and it created a great atmosphere. They then reduced the benefits and became very strict on allowing discounts (outlet) and the morale quickly diminished.
okay
Seasonal Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, szeptember 6.
more benefits are needed, and the product range needs to be varied. they were a bit organised with payroll but overall the employees are friendly and warm
40%off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment/ poor pay
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, augusztus 29.
The pay and hours were awful, management expects you to have 36 available work hours per week while only scheduling you 20-25 hours per week. The management did a great job in creating a fun environment that distracted you from how poor the pay was.
cool people
poor pay
Fun but Productive
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, augusztus 27.
Great place to work. Would love to work for this company again but as a higher position other than a seasonal athlete. I broke my ankle at the time I was working here and the staff was great about making compromises and allowing me to still work in the back to do inventory to keep my income.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van