Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

354 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 971 értékelés megtekintése
Unappreciated Labor
Nike Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2018, július 11.
During my time at Nike in a retail setting, I have not been shown the proper appreciation or monetary value. While this is my dream company, I do not suggest working in a retail setting.
Good discount on products
Bad pay
Loved my job!
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2018, július 11.
The people at this store make it feel like home, and every morning we start our day off with our huddle. One of the best feelings is knowing you're a part of such an ambitious, motivational and positive filled company. Most days go by pretty quickly. You've gotta love the brand to work here, everyone here is all about Nike. It's a super welcoming environment and I always loved hearing the feedback from consumers who loved their experiences at Nike.
Poor management ruins it
Full Time Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 5.
Typical days are filled cleaning up after and assisting demanding customers with no sense of respect for others and even themselves with a few good people sprinkled in every now and then. I've learned you can't always put your faith in your management, whom do not care for their employees development anymore and lack the proper work ethic and people skills to actually manage properly. There are activities outside of work however they are usually poorly communicated by management. The hardest part of the job is the extremely negative environment on the weekends and holidays. The best part is the the other employees who do their best to stay positive throughout all the adversity.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Management, rude customers are very common
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Nike if opportunity arose again I would definitely go back
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 3.
Nike was a great place to work for. Recommend to anyone. It was fun and something new everyday. You get to work in different roles so you experience the full Nike experience as an employee. Great discounts and benefits. Uniform was cool and you get great break times.
Discounts, Flexible hours
Pay was decent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Would work here again
Nike Seasonal Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, június 27.
The management was okay. On a typical day I would be on the sales floor assisting customer with needs whether it be getting them a size of a product or helping them buy an item online.
Pay for parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun easy paced job with great coworkers.
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, június 20.
Typical day was orientated towards helping the customers and maintaining the store, as well as helping to stock and clean the store. Managers were always willing to help you learn more and advance, also help give a day off if you're a student and needed it.
Pro érvek
paid breaks, good discounts.
Fun but a bit stressful
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2018, június 15.
Although working at Nike was fun, the work environment was very stressful. Depending on your manager, the work environment for me was really fun, but it was also fast-paced. The discounts were great! I miss working there at times, and Nike is a place where you will learn about customer service!
discounts, many breaks
stressful, fast-paced
Relaxed and fun workplace
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 12.
Working for Nike was pretty standard retail work. Clock in, move out on the floor, replenish any merchandise that needed to be replenished, and attend to customers needs at all times. While there, I improved my customer relation skills and learned a lot about the company itself, and the various sports in which Nike takes part of. There was no hard parts of the job. The most enjoyable part of working there, were the welcoming feel that every coworker had.
Pro érvek
Hour and fifteen minute breaks.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, június 12.
This was a part-time position while in college at an outlet store location. It was very high-paced seasonally, but rarely slow. You were expected to give the best customer service and product presentation every day. The people I worked for and with were great. Product discounts were icing on the cake.
Part time seasonal employee
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, június 12.
Great place to work! Opportunities for advancement but I wasn't there long enough to experience that. Management I thought was unreasonable at times, and looking back I would've like to receive more training- otherwise a great company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
management staff during my time was great
Sales Associate/Footwear Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gonzales, LA2018, június 10.
They trained the team and played unique games to help us retain the information. There were also, activities and in the moment train techniques used to help us apply the info to the sales floor
good training
Kontra érvek
not many way of bettering a lifestyle
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not great, bad pay, inconsistent action from management
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV 891092018, június 9.
They ask many of their part time workers to devout full time hours to them, while paying 9.25 per hour. Also, was lied to by management about transfers and thus directly cut into my pay. Finally, new hires coming in make $1.00+ more per hour than many workers who have been here 1+ years, due to “inflation”.
1 hour lunch, and 1 or 2 15 minute breaks
Pay, benefits, management
productive
Retail sales associate at local Nike Factory Store (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tinton Falls, NJ2018, június 7.
an easy place to work. Great working culture management great motivator's along with working with my Army Reserve Schedule and training. Learned all aspects and positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I still like Nike...and I believe in Nike ethos!
Nike Sales Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Primm, NV2018, június 7.
Shift are scheduled randomly so it never a set schedule. After working 5-7 days you may only receive 1 day off. Tasks are not fairly delegated. Managers often display bias.
Pro érvek
You get to meet people from all over the world.
Productive and amazing workplace
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tsawwassen, BC2018, június 4.
I learned that it doesn't matter how many items you sell, it matter's if you connect to the customer personally and made them feel welcome and enjoy shopping.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy but lack of communication
Athlete/Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2018, május 30.
The Nike team did not do much to assist me in learning how things worked they kind of expect you to know what to do but besides for that it was easy and light work
Meal breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Sporting Culture at its best
Retail consultant (Athlete) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glasgow2018, május 25.
• A great place to learn about the sporting world from the eyes of a company that rules with technology and innovation.
• Great benefits for staff
• Must be sociable - As an employee, you are expected to interact with consumers on a regular basis, providing their needs.
• Amazing group of people and a super friendly working environment.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Must work at least one day on the weekend
Fun environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Jackson, NJ2018, május 21.
The people and managers were fun to work with and pay is acceptable with great benefits. The managers there were also very understanding and flexible with shifts and vacation.
breaks
no phone use at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, május 21.
One year out of high school, I was blessed with a Nike retail associates position. At first, I really enjoyed going to work, the fellow employees, and manager's were constantly motivating and made work fun. The reason for my departure was simply because of the hours I was given on a weekly basis. Week by week, my hours dropped from 24 to just working one 4 hour shift during the week and not making enough money to support myself.
Was nothing like I expected
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 20.
I thought working at nike would be different but it was the same as any other store that sells things. They force you to push memberships on people who are from out of country and might not even be shopping at nike again. Your work is reviewed not by how hard you work but by how many sign ups you got or online sales. No way to move up at my store people who had been there for more then 3 years were never offered higher postions instead they pulled mangers from other nike stores. Also was told they would not let me transfer after working at the store in south beach i felt a bit more enticed to leave and work for the south beach store and my store manger told me she would not let me switch stores and that id have to quit and reapply for them. when i put my 2 weeks in they treated me worse then before and were doing certain things to make me want to quit
Pro érvek
discount on clothing and sneakers
Kontra érvek
no hours no benefits unless you were full time which they only had a few full time employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van