Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

154 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 632 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and exciting work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 18.
really good fellow team members, lots off fun events and great experience. lots of people always friendy faces and surprise visits. build great relationships with coworkers and great opportunities for advancement for some.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment with great staff
Customer Service - Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kitchener, ON2018, május 11.
Working at Nike is a great experience. You get to interact with so many new people and get to make great friendships with the customers. The staff is great and the management is well organized.
Great people.
Few shifts
seasonal
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, május 8.
I liked working at nike. They always had good employees with good vibes. the only thing was that it was seasonal. I never made the cut to stay full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's all smoke amd mirros!
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, április 24.
Nike obscures the truth about welcoming diversity. There is no work-life balance and a ton of abuse of power! Low wages and long work hours for the hourly athlete while the managers stand around doing nothing and abusing everyone. Stay away!
They give you Staff Dress
Kontra érvek
Managers Track your breaks by the sec while they go out for Starbucks all day and do nothing!
Fun Work Place
SALES REPRESENTATIVE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, április 23.
Learned a lot at Nike and I loved the environment which was fun, team based. Nike Specialist were very helpful and felt I could rely most on them. Learned about MAD usage however disappointed Athletes didnt get commission or compensation for NIKE sign-ups. Easiest thing is talking to people, saying hello and helping others and filling the floor, hardest task is to stay aware of moves that need to be made when there is no stock for a shoe or apparel according to its suggested Mapping Chart or Knowing what to pull when there are no more hash shoes available for the wall. Overall, easy and fun job. Just desired more Pay Compensation.
Pro érvek
Loved the people I worked with, Easy Work, 1 hour lunch, Great Managers on the Floor to work with and the wonderful Discounts
Kontra érvek
No Commission, Saw Many applications for advancement but none were accepted from great candidates, and poor hourly wage for amount of tasks requested to complete.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked my job, Didn't like the management.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Clemente, CA2018, április 19.
Working for a company like Nike is fun.... If you have the right management. There are managers who have it out for some employees while others are awesome. We have 10 Managers/Leads who want 10 Different things. My store was all over the place.
Turnover was pretty high and it wasn't because of the work demand. Training prepares you in no way for the Field so you are left to learn yourself. "If your not sure about something just do it, we'd rather you try and see if it works. If not well let you know." Once you make a mistake you get a firm conversation about what you did wrong. Luckily it didn't happen to me often but that's because I learned from other peoples mistakes which I feel is wrong. You are given unfair pay as well. You can be a lead of a department, work for the store for months and get paid less then the entry level person with no title who was just hired.
Discounts and Staff Dress
Kontra érvek
You're told you're not alone but you are. If you can learn quickly you'll do well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was really happy and hungry.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, április 14.
i like nikes, i live for nikes, i buy nikes, i rock nikes, i worked at nikes, nikes rock very comfortable nikes. i left nike, the inventor wasn't even name nike.
nikes are cool
very mean co worker
Amazing place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln City, OR2018, április 14.
Never wanted to leave and always had a good work experience, an amazing environment and definitely a life long experience I wouldn’t trade for anything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, április 9.
Fast paced, competitive, collaborative. Free nike gear and big discounts. heavy foot traffic requires bending, standing, climbing ladders and quick walking.
Fun and relaxed
Cahier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2018, április 5.
Nike is pretty cool and chilled for a part time job. everyone there is pretty much laid back and love making people happy. This is part time job so I dont come here looking to get stressed or overwhelmed,.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
niketown productive workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, március 27.
working at nike town helped me gain key life skills such as enhancing on customer service and suggestive selling.
Niketown also ensured to make the workplace a fun and safe environment to work in, this helped me focus on my team working skills. Till use was practised a lot within my time there, helping me to work under pressure when the store was busy.
Nike - Part Time/Seasonal Work
Customer Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, március 26.
Nike is a fun fast paced company to work for and the room for growth is unending. If you are in school or nearing completion of school, Nike is a Fortune 500 company that is a great place to be.
Discounts on products
Best work environment
Athlete/Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodstock Georgia2018, március 8.
I absolutely love working for this company! There are lots of opportunities for growth. Very good pay and a great work environment. I would HIGHLY recommend this job!
Flexible scheduling, decent job
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Park City, UT2018, február 27.
I love the company, but the store I work at is kind of disorganized and I could reccommend better ways to run things. All the workers are kind and respectful, but the higher ranked employees like to use there ranking over lower people
Pro érvek
flexible, good part time work
short breaks, long shifts
love working for nike
Customer Service/Distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 27.
great company to work for, the staff are amazing and you have three shifts to choose from so that you and have the perfect schedule, Anyone interested in working in a warehouse, this is a good job.
Cool
CSR/RECEIVING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 10.
Cool during peak season not really good if you want to further your career they treat temps like aliens. Only work there to get a holiday check other than that I wouldnt
Everything you would expect a Nike.com Call center to be
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, február 6.
Dress code: anything nike.
Basket ball shorts/leggings

Huge snapshots of athletes on the walls very colorful very modern/ huge t.V.'S playing espn/sports.

Very lively .
Little footballs being tossed around...

A nike store inside the call center (newest nike merchandise)

The over atmosphere makes you feel very prideful about nike over all.
The history.. The future ..

Overall ....Pretty intense.
NOT AT ALL ANY TYPICAL CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
Kontra érvek
CALLS ARE BACK TO BACK NON STOP. VERY REPETITIVE. COACHES ARE CLICKY, UNPROFESSIONAL...LIKE HIGH SCHOOL.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and enjoyable workplace with awesome management and coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lehi, UT2018, február 3.
well first of all it’s retail. And retail will be as good and as fun as you make it. All depending on how you interact with the customers. Working with fun and energetic people will help make this job even more enjoyable.
Once you move up, pretty good pay/benefits. Hour lunch. Dissscountttt
Kontra érvek
Mean customers. Work every weekend.
Fun and Energetic Environment
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, január 28.
I learned the fast pace of changing of sales and priorities of the job. A typical day consists of either refilling multiple items on the floor or changing displays as well. Communicating with the customers is a pleasant break from working to maintain a attractive sales floor and making sure it fits company guidelines
Discount
Kontra érvek
Management kept us in the dark
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and efficient
Full Time Athlete/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2018, január 24.
Personally this is a great company to work for. There are benefits and opportunity everywhere! Definitely need to have the flexible hours in order to move up to a management position. Your main job would be not only to grow on the digital journey that NIKE promotes but also be diligent when holding up the standards for the company as far as presentation of the products and cleaning up.
Paid 2 fifteen minute breaks, Unpaid hour lunch
Pars
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van