Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

162 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nike is a very intense working environment, however it is worth the risk.
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, július 29.
Because Nike knows that so many people want to work there, they sort of don’t really care about their employees too much. They know that if one person chooses to leave Nike, they can replace that person within minutes. However the people who do in fact make the tough cut are usually awesome to work with.
Discounts. Long lunches
Cutthroat environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work part-timely, space for growing
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  盘锦市2018, július 23.
Lots of chances to grow, nice co-workers and good working environment. Learn many things like how to deal with different customers and how to deal with your co-workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
exciting and challenging
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  philippines2018, június 26.
i have gained knowledge and ideas about shoes specially nike. what i love this job is that having fun seeing shoes a the same time doing that i love most collecting shoes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productove fun work place
Premium customer service satisfaction (Volt alkalmazott) –  King's Cross2018, június 14.
Really easy shifts , learned a lot about retail and how it works behind the scenes, e.g - kpi reports
management were really helpful during training and in general
easy part time job
Customer Service, Accounting assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, június 1.
just for fun, its easy to move up but management needs work. my job was a as a customer service rep and also a administrative accounting assistant . its a easy job thought.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work part time
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 30.
Great place to work part timeHad a lot of fun there meeting a lot of new people my department was a great department to work in And for a shoe lover that is the job for you trust me
Pro érvek
If you love shoes cost of job for you
n /a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gonzales, LA2018, május 29.
nothing to really say, its pretty much like a regular retail job. Staff was like family and I really enjoy speaking and helping customers on their specific needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and exciting work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 18.
really good fellow team members, lots off fun events and great experience. lots of people always friendy faces and surprise visits. build great relationships with coworkers and great opportunities for advancement for some.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment with great staff
Customer Service - Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kitchener, ON2018, május 11.
Working at Nike is a great experience. You get to interact with so many new people and get to make great friendships with the customers. The staff is great and the management is well organized.
Great people.
Few shifts
seasonal
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, május 8.
I liked working at nike. They always had good employees with good vibes. the only thing was that it was seasonal. I never made the cut to stay full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's all smoke amd mirros!
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, április 24.
Nike obscures the truth about welcoming diversity. There is no work-life balance and a ton of abuse of power! Low wages and long work hours for the hourly athlete while the managers stand around doing nothing and abusing everyone. Stay away!
They give you Staff Dress
Kontra érvek
Managers Track your breaks by the sec while they go out for Starbucks all day and do nothing!
Fun Work Place
SALES REPRESENTATIVE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, április 23.
Learned a lot at Nike and I loved the environment which was fun, team based. Nike Specialist were very helpful and felt I could rely most on them. Learned about MAD usage however disappointed Athletes didnt get commission or compensation for NIKE sign-ups. Easiest thing is talking to people, saying hello and helping others and filling the floor, hardest task is to stay aware of moves that need to be made when there is no stock for a shoe or apparel according to its suggested Mapping Chart or Knowing what to pull when there are no more hash shoes available for the wall. Overall, easy and fun job. Just desired more Pay Compensation.
Pro érvek
Loved the people I worked with, Easy Work, 1 hour lunch, Great Managers on the Floor to work with and the wonderful Discounts
Kontra érvek
No Commission, Saw Many applications for advancement but none were accepted from great candidates, and poor hourly wage for amount of tasks requested to complete.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked my job, Didn't like the management.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Clemente, CA2018, április 19.
Working for a company like Nike is fun.... If you have the right management. There are managers who have it out for some employees while others are awesome. We have 10 Managers/Leads who want 10 Different things. My store was all over the place.
Turnover was pretty high and it wasn't because of the work demand. Training prepares you in no way for the Field so you are left to learn yourself. "If your not sure about something just do it, we'd rather you try and see if it works. If not well let you know." Once you make a mistake you get a firm conversation about what you did wrong. Luckily it didn't happen to me often but that's because I learned from other peoples mistakes which I feel is wrong. You are given unfair pay as well. You can be a lead of a department, work for the store for months and get paid less then the entry level person with no title who was just hired.
Discounts and Staff Dress
Kontra érvek
You're told you're not alone but you are. If you can learn quickly you'll do well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was really happy and hungry.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, április 14.
i like nikes, i live for nikes, i buy nikes, i rock nikes, i worked at nikes, nikes rock very comfortable nikes. i left nike, the inventor wasn't even name nike.
nikes are cool
very mean co worker
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Amazing place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln City, OR2018, április 14.
Never wanted to leave and always had a good work experience, an amazing environment and definitely a life long experience I wouldn’t trade for anything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, április 9.
Fast paced, competitive, collaborative. Free nike gear and big discounts. heavy foot traffic requires bending, standing, climbing ladders and quick walking.
Fun and relaxed
Cahier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2018, április 5.
Nike is pretty cool and chilled for a part time job. everyone there is pretty much laid back and love making people happy. This is part time job so I dont come here looking to get stressed or overwhelmed,.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
niketown productive workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, március 27.
working at nike town helped me gain key life skills such as enhancing on customer service and suggestive selling.
Niketown also ensured to make the workplace a fun and safe environment to work in, this helped me focus on my team working skills. Till use was practised a lot within my time there, helping me to work under pressure when the store was busy.
Nike - Part Time/Seasonal Work
Customer Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, március 26.
Nike is a fun fast paced company to work for and the room for growth is unending. If you are in school or nearing completion of school, Nike is a Fortune 500 company that is a great place to be.
Discounts on products
Best work environment
Athlete/Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodstock Georgia2018, március 8.
I absolutely love working for this company! There are lots of opportunities for growth. Very good pay and a great work environment. I would HIGHLY recommend this job!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van