NIKE-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

119 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Good place to work part-time for a College Student
customer service and customer sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, PA2017, december 5.
I worked at an Outlet store as a part-time employee while I was still in school. It was a great job because I would get the hours I needed and the pay was decent enough to get by. While this was a good part-time job, I could not see myself personally using this as a full-time job to support myself.
Paid 15-min breaks, flexible hours, discounts
hard to reschedule shifts, shifts determined 3-weeks ahead
great place to work
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2017, november 27.
Nike was a fun environment to work and I learned alot from Nike. I learned how to code and stock the shoes as the new styles came in. I also learned sales and customer service skills
Discount on Nike Products
Munkahelyi kultúra
as of my terms the management is average .. but happy with my colleagues
Customer Service Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon City2017, november 23.
i learned a lot from this, from being 0 to 10. lots of customers take a shot to buy their own pairs. specially on holidays.this company is recommended
8 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
factory outlet as Customer service sales assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond VIC2017, november 11.
start to end easily manageble fun loving enviorment loving people. due to long hours and unstable hours had to leave.when its busy not fully staffed and stressfull.
fun loving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice expereince, but not what was expected
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2017, november 9.
The culture of working at Nike was a nice characteristic, but not all employees would follow this culture and lack the work ethic, and some times management was not as organized
long lunches, benefits
Kontra érvek
Some managment issues, and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace specially working in teams
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tehran2017, november 8.
it was a nice place to work as a teams , i was so lucky to make friends in workplace as my team . it was my first experience and it was nice and fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive , good learning experience ,helpful and good environment.
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Connaught Place, Delhi2017, október 23.
It was really a great experience for me as its a sports brand company and being a sportsman i got chance to meet many international sports person and those were the great moment to interact with them and to assist for a sports product. It was a good exposure and learning experience for me in this field. Management made the work environment healthy and interesting to work in .
Good insentives, healthy environment
Kontra érvek
No free meals, no transportation, no fix timings
Friendly atmosphere
Athlete/CSR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, október 5.
Love working at NIKE. There are a few managers that pick favorites and nit pick you over the smallest things. It works best here if you are buddy-buddy with everyone.
Discount
Favoritism
Nike world
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, október 2.
Very fun place to work. I was working in the Nike store. The discounts where great. Everyone loved to work as a team. The Coaches let you do you job. free cloths.
Discounts
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management created bad atmosphere
Athlete customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stratford, Greater London2017, szeptember 17.
Poor management is what effected the atmosphere, which was a shame, they were not fair with holiday requests, never seeming to be allowed the time owing to you even when had request the times which were avalbile on the Rota. Very good at giving you a new role and responsibility, but not the pay rise. Smiling and laughing with customers was seen as chatting to your friends.
Pro érvek
Uniform updated a couple of times a year, discount
Kontra érvek
Not flexible with your partime hours, late hours, no real work life balance.
Good place to work.
Athlete (Customer Service Specialist) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2017, szeptember 11.
Overall a good place to work, but advancement can be difficult. The best way to be successful here is to know someone. That is most likely how you will get the job you desire.
It was cool
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 7.
Your run of the mill retail experience. Nothing great but its a good first job. You show up work your shift and leave. But the people there are generally fun to work with and if you have a passion for the product the discount was great.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Howell, MI2017, augusztus 8.
Great place to work, good managers and a fun atmosphere. Don't get the best hours but if your a seasonal member you can sometimes get up to 30. overall pretty nice place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shoes shirts every every kind of of the company
Servicio al cliente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barceloneta, PR2017, augusztus 8.
Shoes shirts every every kind of of the company you have to try to feel that client and his conference zone that you have to help him yet to try to make he likes the combinations of shoes shirts shorts sport and every single day you have to try to do your best
I just love to help people
I just love to help people
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, július 26.
It was a joy working here. Nice co workers. I work collaboratively with a team of top technical customer service reps to strengthen the abilities of all team members to ensure consistent communication regarding customer support and product information.
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, július 23.
Working at Nike was a great experience. The managers and coworkers were great to work with. The workplace culture was also enjoyable as you get to work with a diverse working crew and meet customers from all over the world.
Pro érvek
Two fifteen minute breaks and a hour long lunch break. 40% discount on all products.
nike job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, július 13.
it was a nice job i liked it alot
had alot of fun met coo people got cool shoes and great hrs enjoyed the job it was great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales & customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2017, június 28.
Enjoyed my short time at Nike. The management payed attention to their employees. Always did team building exercises. They were hands on and communicated effectively. They also interacted with consumers as well. Scheduling was flexible and great employee discounts.
Employee discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
boring work place
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, Arizona2017, június 27.
This job was not a bad one but it can definitely use better staffing. There was no type of communication at all. I felt like I could have ran that company.
Great Environment
Customer Service Associate/ Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2017, június 23.
Great atmosphere and staff. Its easy to get your shift covered, staff is super understanding, didnt feel out of place. Easy to adapt and great experience.
Experience in Customer Service and Discounts