Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Athlete

264 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 961 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love being a part of a team?
Full Time Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, június 30.
Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
fun atmosphere
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2018, június 28.
Its a great place to work in terms of making friends and family oriented but there is a lot of issues with management. I don't feel like I get paid enough for the amount of work I do but that's abut it.
Pro érvek
really fun and family oriented
poor management.
Productive and fun atmosphere
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dawsonville, GA2018, június 25.
It was a great opportunity to be part of the team. The atmosphere was also great. Coworkers were helpful and patient when one needed help. Management handle situation in a professional manner.
Made friendships for life
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United Kingdom2018, június 21.
The team at NIKE are extremely close and have helped me to come out of my shell so much, I have definitely made friendships which will last a lifetime and make coming to work fun.
Discount, friendships, close team
Kontra érvek
Most of weekend taken up by Work, busy periods such as Christmas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Amazing Company
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, június 12.
Nike is an amazing company and would have been a job I would love to have climbed the ladder for, however they required unrealistic availability hours for a part-time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Management and coworkers; not great hours
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, PA2018, június 10.
A ton of mid shifts that take up the entire day. 12-10 and 11-8 are very common shifts while many days you are forced to stand in your zone because there is little traffic. Always seemed either understaffed or overstaffed. The managers and fellow employees were always great though.
Fun Workplace Environment
Part Time Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 30.
The job was not difficult and everything was self explanatory. It is a job that fits and adjust to your schedule with advancement in jobs. I liked it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
young members of the team and retail
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Castleford, West Yorkshire2018, május 27.
retail is hard work at the best of times but Nike has a few other thing that go along with it such as bulk buying and a large amount of young members of the team.
On a day to day basis its hard work but it better that a vast amount of other places due to the team spirit involved.
flexibility
young team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and company to work for
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverhead, NY2018, május 24.
Great company to work at, high volume and if willing can advance and learn a lot about the business. Can be very stressful on busy days with a lot of people in the store at one time.
Good atmosphere
Can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full Time Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2018, május 21.
Nike was such a fun company to work for. I regret that I don’t work for them anymore. The only downside was occasionally a customer would blow up on you like it was your fault that you didn’t have their shoe size or whatever. But overall a great company and the discounts were awesome!
Pro érvek
Discount, environment to work in, coworkers
No overtime
Awful management, low pay
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 20.
They hype up the job as much as they can during training camp (where you don’t learn anything about the job) just to make you forget that you’re nothing more than an underpaid, overworked employee.
Discount
Management, business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2018, május 16.
Company overall is fun to work for, but my biggest complaint is that the managers at my specific store aren’t good at communicating. I have also changed my availability a couple times and they have yet to fix it.
Discoun, knowledge of product
Kontra érvek
Management isn’t the best.
Relaxed retail
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 15.
A typical day is standing around and making sure your section is neat and full until a customer needs help

I learned a lot about the products and technology

Management is decent. Extremely helpful in-store but aren't too useful when it comes to development and trying to move up

Culture there is cool. Lots of sneakerheads and people involved in the sports/fashion world. Great employees and teammates

The hardest part of the job is when it gets busy and it's understaffed.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture. You enjoy the people you work with. Great discount as well.
Discount, low stress
Kontra érvek
No advancement opportunities, management is subpar, be prepared for short-notice schedule changes
Horrible Manangement
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 6.
This place is just horrid as far as management. There is no room for advancement in this store. You are just an overworked, underpaid, unappreciated number.
50% discount
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good place to work
Part Time Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, május 3.
I really enjoy working there and my co-works are very helpful. My manager really try to help with any issues I may have.

Love the people and the place.
Discount
Short breaks
Fun work Enviornment
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida City, FL2018, április 29.
Typical day is cool, youll learn new things about shoes youd never think of. Staff is cool and friendly. When it gets buy everything is fast pace. Youll enjoy it if you like sneakers and like to interact with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a fun place to work
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscola, IL2018, április 25.
Nike can be extremely fun, depending on your staff and management for the day. Getting hours can be a struggle, as 4 hour shifts are often offered. They want weekend availability, but only to work a 4 hour shift.
Productive and very fun
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Augustine, FL2018, április 24.
I had a great time working at Nike. It was one of the best jobs I have ever had and the management was super relaxed and respectful. They were lenient with days off and offered extra hours a good amount.
Hour lunches, great environment
long hours, busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerville, MA2018, április 24.
Nike is a great company, however the way managers are selected (from outside and not within) show that there is minimal growth available within the company at a retail position,
Fun workplace
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, West Midlands2018, április 21.
The company do not care about their employees, only about sale and revenue. Although it is a good environment to work, the managers made it quite unpleasant to do so.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van