Nike-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Athlete

293 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 526 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great work environment
Part Time Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centralia, Washington2018, október 10.
Great work environment and awesome discounts, but pay is not great. It us one of the only few jobs that I have had that I did not dred at the thought of coming to work.
Lots and lots of sports
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 10.
If you like sports this job is for you. You clock in and its sports. You go throughout you day, SPORTS. All in all sports is nike and so are all the people there.
Fun workplace
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covent Garden2018, október 6.
Good management team and a chilled out work environment.
Good customers that shop regularly and a good company discount policy.

Clean store and a good atmosphere.
Productive work place.
Part Time Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, szeptember 24.
Overall work experience was fine. The environment is very fast paced for the most part. Managers were flexible with hours at times. I expanded my customer service customers while working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun environment to work at Nike
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2018, szeptember 18.
Nike is a safe and friendly workplace. As you walk in you already know what your job for the day is because it’s almosh the same duty everyday, however it is fun.
Paid 15 minute breaks
Very repetitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fun at first, then it sucked
Full Time Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulalip, WA2018, szeptember 17.
typically people stay here because they are managers or full-time employees other than that the turnover rate is awful. The management is terrible and they don't listen to the request of regular employees
discounts
everything else
Product work place
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 14.
On a typical day I worked stockroom we brought the product in the building getting it ready for the product team to place it on the sales floor. Management in the locatin I was at was unfair.
friendly and fun
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glasgow2018, szeptember 14.
A great team of people to work with and for. There is good opportunity for promotion and support from management. It is great to work in such a fun and friendly environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a last resort type of job
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, szeptember 8.
Worked at The Flagship London Location so here is the stuff you want to know:

- The pay is poor, working in Central London and you are paid £8 per hour, as an athlete, paid at the end of each month.
- The hours aren't too bad, typical retail, closes at 9pm so you can work till 10pm. The management are fairly flexible with hours as they can give you certain days off etc. Full time is 38 Hours.
- The uniform is provided for you and you receive around an allowance to spend on uniform every 3 months. full timers get more than part timers, of course and allowance changes dependent on season.
- Any breaks over 15 mins are Unpaid.
- The staff are great, quite a young team. Everyone is friendly and get along.
- Although the London HQ is only down the road, the people at the HQ really don't offer much help.
- You get too see sports stars daily as they will be coming in and out of the store.
- When I first started it was great and for most people it is the same, first 3 months seem great and then you realize it's really not. The size of the company and you're getting a poor pay. The recruitment team when I joined were great and had a great team, now the team don't seem to be good judges of people and hire some people who are terrible at the job even after training.
- Lack of organisation & Creativity
- 7 weeks of Holiday!!
- Massive building with over 400 members of staff and yet sometimes you can feel although their is no help at all.

Average Day, Turn up at 8:55am for a 9am shift. Make sure you have an assist to serve with. Head to your floor and find a manager or
  több... specialist and they will do your huddle (15 mins of updates, information or trending topics.) Around 9:15am you will be on the floor doing standards, taking payments etc. Around 1:30pm you would be on your lunch of 1 Hour (If working 9 hour Shift) you will then return from your lunch and work the remaining 4 hours.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free Uniform, Fun Staff, 7 Weeks of Holiday.
Kontra érvek
Terrible Pay, No Support from HQ, Central London, Poor Breaks, No Future in the place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with the right management
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2018, szeptember 5.
Had a great time working here and met a lot of good people. There’s always a few people lined up as soon as the store opens most mornings, but the store operates like a usual popular clothing/shoe store.
Good Place to work temporarily
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashford2018, szeptember 3.
Nike store was a good place to work temporarily, the athletes all got along well with each other which made work enjoyable and fun however the management are not the best as they do little work themselves which can be a pain when really busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome co-workers. Management has poor communication.
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Balzac, AB2018, szeptember 3.
Fast paced store. Lots of room for learning. Great employees. Management is a little hectic. Great place to work if you enjoy having lots to do. Great environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaffney, SC2018, szeptember 2.
Fast paced opportunity to meet new people. Multiple chances of growth in the company. Fun competitive work environment. Discounts are the best. Very energic company.
Discount
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, safe and fun place to work.
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taplow, Buckinghamshire2018, szeptember 2.
i have learned a lot about the company and how to work as part of a team to reach KPI's. Management are superb and very understanding of their staff and do what they can to ensure the working environment is the best for you. The job is fun as well as hardworking
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is all about the Team
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris2018, augusztus 29.
I have been working as a Part Time Nike Athlete at the Paris‐Beaugrenelle branch for the past
17 months, while pursuing my degree in Osteopathy. My decision to pursue this career came from a
deep enjoyment of sports throughout my life, which includes competitive swimming, competitive
American football, and recreational mixed martial arts. As I have now decided to relocate to the UK to
advance my studies, I am hoping to continue working at the Nike store.
During my time as a Nike Athlete in Paris‐Beaugrenelle, I thoroughly enjoyed engaging with
customers and servicing their needs; and was recognised for my accomplishments by management.
These accomplishments included holding the record for the highest number of individual items in a
single sale, the highest single‐purchase value, and numerous recognitions for highest monthly sales.
My responsibilities grew as I spent more time with the branch, often being a direct aide to my manager
in the oversight of the team.
staf dress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and laid back work place
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, augusztus 24.
A typical day at work is slow. On weekdays, traffic is slow, unless there was a sale going on. On weekends you would receive heavy loads of traffic. The main reason why you would receive heavy loads of traffic is because our clearance whether that was clearance or apparel was always discounted to either 20 or 30%. I learned how to work better with customers where English is not their native tongue. I also learned how to better my conversations with customers. The management at Nike was okay in my opinion. Many of the managers stood around and observed, but did not help out customers. There would even be days that the managers who were on the floor would stand around and be talking with the other manager the whole time being on the floor. The boss of the store was great. He worked with consumers, gave you feedback on how he thinks you could improve on your customer service, gave you compliments on when he saw you doing a good job, he would even go out of his way and talk to his employees about current events; making his employees comfortable.
Discount on Nike Product
Inconsistent scheduling
there nothing to say
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, augusztus 23.
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties and build visual displays when necessary • Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques • Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates • Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enjoyable work environment
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, augusztus 20.
Great company to work for ! The environment is so loving & the entire team was one family & we really enjoyed spending time outside of work as well. Overall my time here has been well spent .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mejor empresa en la que he trabajado tanto por compañeros, ambiente, gestión y jefes
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madrid provincia2018, augusztus 14.
Perfecto.
El ambiente de trabajo perfecto tanto entre compañeros como con los jefes.
Se te valora el trabajo.
Kontra érvek
Se tarda en progresar y obtener horas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but little pay
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2018, augusztus 12.
It was a really fun work environment as an Athlete but I felt they didn't pay well. Some of the managers were disrespectful for no reason but the two managers that hired me were really nice and respectful. Lastly, there was definitely a racial disparity between management and the associates.
Discount
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van