Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 976 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a great place to work.
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2018, július 3.
This was my first job and I worked here for over 3 years, I learned a lot here. Recently it has gone downhill and become more of a stress than a fun environment. I used to love going to work and now I absolutely dread it. I would chalk that up to management and the way that they implement new rules (which they do very poorly), constantly nag employees, and act as if we don't have lives outside of working this part time job. When we weren't forced to sign people up for memberships, check out customers in the middle of footwear or apparel even though we have fully functional registers, do bra fittings, and more, it was a much better work place. I still love the brand, this place just puts a damper my life as well as many of my coworkers.
discount, co workers
Kontra érvek
literally everything else, hours, pay, managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Nike if opportunity arose again I would definitely go back
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 3.
Nike was a great place to work for. Recommend to anyone. It was fun and something new everyday. You get to work in different roles so you experience the full Nike experience as an employee. Great discounts and benefits. Uniform was cool and you get great break times.
Discounts, Flexible hours
Pay was decent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
war eine nette erfahrung
PCO ( Plastic Component Operator) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington County, OR2018, július 3.
Arbeitszeiten waren gut. man kann da viel lernen.....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, július 3.
I loved Nike, the benefits are great and the employees were good caring people, it was a easy fun job! The managers are willing to work with you on everything.
Great discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough hours
Exciting place to work
Product Presentation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 2.
Innovative company with great benefits and perks. Beautiful campus with on-site cafeteria, gym and other amenities. Promotions are political; it can be hard to climb the ladder if you don't know the right people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice place to work
Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 2.
The company was a great place to work management needs more improvement far as a matter of respect and far as bending the rules a lot of times I worked there and didn’t feel appreciated but overall I made the best of it made some amazing people in the mist of being apart of the Nike elite team
Nike
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 2.
I had a good time working at Nike, if there is anything I would change it would be the pay. For such a greatly respected company Nike didn't pay it's employees much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place was quite and relaxing sometimes it would be fast paced.Nike was I very perfessional place
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 2.
I like working there because I could dress comfortable also because the pay was good. The benefits of having 40% discounts in any Nike store.Great job
Hour lunch 40%discounts
No air conditioning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Various Roles (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, július 2.
I really enjoyed my time at NIKE.
It wasn't always the easiest place to work, but compared to other places I've worked, it is First Rate.
Casual work environment, reasonable hours, great work/life balance and a healthier attitude towards life and work than most employers.
Sometimes you can get pigeonholed and it's hard to move into the position you want. But at the same time... if you are patient, the company changes structures often enough that sometimes what you want just appears in front of you.
Honesty, I never should have left.... (twice).
Pro érvek
casual dress, beer on campus
fun workplace
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, július 1.
Competitive work environment. Work culture is very good. Team leaders were very helpful and provided a better working environment. Every employee was treated with respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a fast paced environment.
Fork Lift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 1.
Operate a forklift to move, relocate and stack merchandise. Other responsibilities include order picking, load/unload trucks and inventory. Inspect and perform minor maintenance daily on forklift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Weight room , gym, great restaurant
General Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 1.
The company is wonderful to grow with the stock options they offer, constantly busy means it's a plus
Everyday was a task, being updated on the facilities and the conveyors in the building.
Discounts, benefits, and bonuses
Fun/Competitive Environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, július 1.
The best company that I have worked for so far is Nike. The people, managers, company, etc are all driven and very passionate about their workers. Such a great place to work !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace with exciting products to represent
Team Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, július 1.
I genuinely enjoyed working for Nike in Tuscaloosa, AL. Working in a college town allowed for a weekly influx of guests looking to purchase gear every weekend. The store itself was up to date including wireless POSI devices that allowed for mobile checkout across the floor. I myself worked mainly in footwear, occasionally in the Men's section, and seldom on the front registers. I had great managers that were flexible when it came to hours and scheduling.
Pro érvek
Clothes periodically, Discounts in store and online
Kontra érvek
Short break, standing for long periods
productive fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cabazon, CA2018, július 1.
productive fast pace easy dress code would recommend the job to another individual. could use better pay and better benefits but overall decent place of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes i enjoy to work with so many people in nike with standard & professional employees.
Sales Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018, július 1.
Would largest sports company. & hi quality products & supporting to athletes with quality products & services.good experience & professional growth to me.
11 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love being a part of a team?
Full Time Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, június 30.
Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Productive and fun environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, június 30.
Good environment to work in. The store I worked in had culture like none other. It was inviting and fun. Enjoyable for customers and employees. Job was pretty simple
Fun!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Castle Rock, CO2018, június 30.
You learn so much a get a great start to your work outfits that are comfortable! They start you out with 2 full outfits and teach you everything you need to know about all of their lines and especially their shoes. Would definitely recommend.
Hour long lunches
buenos compañeros
Dependiente de tienda (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alicante provincia2018, június 30.
los compañeros que tenia eran geniales,deecho hice muy buenos amigos alli que aun en dia mantengo.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van