Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 529 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
great learning experience and fun environment
Athlete - Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, október 5.
Management was great when I worked there. There was always an opportunity (if you wanted it) to learn more and do more. There were lots of team building activities and I enjoyed going to work.
Good part time job
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, NY2018, október 5.
The job was a good part time job for a college student. For the most part I was able to work around my sports schedules and it was a company that I could relate too.
great company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, PA2018, október 5.
fun and easy job, great while in college. great manager, easy learning environment. always there to help. nothing to hard or stressful. easily work around class schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, október 4.
Very nice workplace culture. Very team oriented as most employees were former athletes in some way, shape, or form. Very engaging and encouraging managers.
Just Awesome
IT Field Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berlin2018, október 4.
One of the best companies I worked in! Great people and culture!
Fun and flexible
Retail Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rinku Town2018, október 4.
Being a full-time student who can only work part time job, it is a great deal that the Nike I work at allows me to construct my own shift schedule.

Another thing is that I have always been interested in sports and shoes. So working at Nike just helped me learn more about the technology the brand uses and I also get to know more about athletes that work with Nike.
Employee discount
Long hours standing
Great athletic culture
Athlete Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MO2018, október 3.
Great place to work if u enjoy the brand as well as helping other people. Sometimes very relaxed environment, but can also get very busy as well. Nice employees as well as consumers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 3.
Duties and responsibilities depending upon the specific products, services and merchandise offered by the employer. Describing a product’s features, demonstrating its use, or showing various models and colors of the company’s merchandise. As Assistant Manager I were direct employees what their responsibilities were and help assist if needed. Make out sales checks, receive cash, checks, debit, and charge payments, bag or package purchases, and give change and receipts.
Horrible working environment
PCO 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Weldon Springs, MO2018, október 3.
They allow the Management to treat the staff any kind of way and get away with it. The only time the management follows the handbook is if they're trying to fire you. They make their own rules so it would be beneficial to them.
unlimited work hours
40% discount
Work days vs Salary
Sales Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menlyn Park, Gauteng2018, október 3.
I honestly believe that workers should be paid more given the fact the fact that they work 6 days a week.
The company needs to look into either paying more for the lack of rest days or decreasing the work days to compensate for the salary they pay workers
great discounts
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 3.
The leads for Adecco at Nike treat you like children. They tell you when you can go to the bathroom, when you can clock out and when it's time to go to lunch. When it's time to come back from break they haunt you down.
great discounts
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and motivating place to work
Part-time Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, október 2.
I loved my time at Nike and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the company. They have a great culture and fun employees who truly care about one another.
Wasn't for me
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, október 2.
There's no room for advancement unless you've been there a long time. They start you as a "part-time under" which is less than 25hrs a week. Then the only way to get more hours is reapply for the job you already have. It's called a "part-time over" which is 25-30hrs a week. The thing is there is only one or two of these positions every few months so everyone wants it. So not only do you have to reapply for the job you already have, you have to compete with you co-workers and outside applicants as well. Then the same goes to jump to full-time, manager, etc.
Easy job
Hours, pay
fun place to work
Retail/Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, október 1.
Good environment. Easy place to learn. Very fast paced on weekends and later in the day on weekdays. Hard to work the amount of hours required for the store. Your fellow athletes are great to work with.
Pro érvek
good environment and good discount
management, hours, and pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for with great benefits even for part time employees
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2018, október 1.
Daily Sales goal meetings with manager before shift begins

I've learned customer service skills, Nike product knowledge and how to train and promote excellent customer service

Workplace culture is fast pace with great friendly people

Hardest part about the job was keeping up learning new products and technology Nike develops to share with customers to help with their needs.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, opportunity to advance with coachiung and mentoring
Kontra érvek
working retail on weekends is tough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 1.
Fun work place to enjoy your day at your work environment.. Makes time fly to end the day not tired and feeling like u haven't had a hard day as u would at a cpany that's not up to part
productive and fun workplace
Photographer Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, október 1.
productive and fun workplace, enjoyed learing from all types of creatives who helped me grow in my life and provided me with great tips and pointers to be execute work better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and great product
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulare, CA2018, október 1.
great environment and employees really have and get knowledge of the product all employees really give that one on one experience with all the customers and also others who do not know
Very productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 1.
I spent 20 years at Nike Town in New York. Unfortunately they closed down. I have a great desire to continue with them, given the chance. It’s where I feel I belong.
Pro érvek
Career advancement, community events, affordable healthcare benefits
Excelente
Gerente General (Volt alkalmazott) –  Distrito Capital2018, október 1.
Muy buen trato y excelente formacion a nivel profesional
oportunidad de crecimiento
ninguna
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van