Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 970 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Focused place to work, good for self-growth
Director of Photography Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, július 6.
NIKE provides an environment conducive to applying ourself and growing in your talents. I found leadership to be fully engaged in helping each team member find the best in themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very athlete focused environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, július 6.
Was a decent place to work however management kept changing things for the worse and it became a very toxic environment my last few months there. finally I decided it was just a stopping point and left
Pro érvek
free gear every seasonal change
Kontra érvek
long hours and minimum wage pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa com ambiente agradável, descontraído
operadora de caixa (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ2018, július 5.
Atuava como operadora de caixa, aprendi a operar os sistemas linx pos e manager, realizava abertura de chamado quando ocorria erro no sistema, sangria e fechamento de caixa.
Easy-going Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tilton, NH2018, július 5.
It was easy to understand other products and merchandise that Nike promoted, and was not difficult to get along with the people that worked there. Management was understanding, and knew how to ensure their employees were happy and performing at their best.
Pro érvek
Hour lunch, products, hours, friendly
Scheduling, standing constantly
Poor management ruins it
Full Time Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 5.
Typical days are filled cleaning up after and assisting demanding customers with no sense of respect for others and even themselves with a few good people sprinkled in every now and then. I've learned you can't always put your faith in your management, whom do not care for their employees development anymore and lack the proper work ethic and people skills to actually manage properly. There are activities outside of work however they are usually poorly communicated by management. The hardest part of the job is the extremely negative environment on the weekends and holidays. The best part is the the other employees who do their best to stay positive throughout all the adversity.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Management, rude customers are very common
Nike vs Converse
Planning (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, július 5.
The tale of two companies. Nike is completely different from Converse. Nike has high tech tools and processes while Converse is no tech tools or processes.
Nike
Part-time Under Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saratoga, CA2018, július 5.
It was a great place to work at and I really enjoyed it. But you couldn't easily move up in the company. I did learn a lot of skills working at Nike and I will forever be thankful for that.
1 hour lunch
long shifts
Great first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 5.
Really nice people from management to regulars
Managers push you to do your best
Would recommend as a first job or someone in need of a part time job.
Great work environment
compensation
Productive Fun and Organized
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Clemente, CA2018, július 5.
Management and employee's found a way to make the workday enjoyable while also maintaining focus on daily goals. Throughout the week there were special dress days where we would dress up following a theme like NFL Sunday where you could wear NFL themed clothing (Jersey's, hats, shirts etc.) Overall a great company to work for
Pro érvek
good break and lunch periods
Kontra érvek
they don't like to re-hire employee's specifically seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great discount, fast paced environment
Part time athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodburn, OR2018, július 5.
Good place to work if your a shoe fanatic. The Nike culture is very vast, with lots of opportunities. Management definitely needs to be more proactive, lots of promises, hard to actually accomplish anything, kinda like our government. Be careful though, lots of petty drama, a lot like high school. Hardest thing to do there besides closing the store is special events like black Friday and Friends and Family.
Great discount
Petty drama, mediocre management
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was just a bad experience but i has to do my job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 5.
it wasn't a bad job. they were being unfair with the hours and i've work really hard and for them to do that, it was hurtful. this was the first job i ever had and i worked so hard in
free fiod
overtime
Nike
Corporate Claims Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 4.
Not the average workplace. There is a great balance of work and personal time off. A lot of spoiled customers who would like discounts or refunds on items that were overworn.
fun
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, július 4.
my time at nike was short but I loved it. All the staff were so friendly to me and helped me learn, I was invited to lunch numerous times by many different teams. The atmosphere in the offices were professional but friendly.
Cool Job
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, július 3.
-pay is okay for a part time gig
-you're recognized for your work
-great work environment
-flexible schedule
-cross-train for different positions
-management cares
great work environment
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a great place to work.
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2018, július 3.
This was my first job and I worked here for over 3 years, I learned a lot here. Recently it has gone downhill and become more of a stress than a fun environment. I used to love going to work and now I absolutely dread it. I would chalk that up to management and the way that they implement new rules (which they do very poorly), constantly nag employees, and act as if we don't have lives outside of working this part time job. When we weren't forced to sign people up for memberships, check out customers in the middle of footwear or apparel even though we have fully functional registers, do bra fittings, and more, it was a much better work place. I still love the brand, this place just puts a damper my life as well as many of my coworkers.
discount, co workers
Kontra érvek
literally everything else, hours, pay, managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Nike if opportunity arose again I would definitely go back
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 3.
Nike was a great place to work for. Recommend to anyone. It was fun and something new everyday. You get to work in different roles so you experience the full Nike experience as an employee. Great discounts and benefits. Uniform was cool and you get great break times.
Discounts, Flexible hours
Pay was decent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
war eine nette erfahrung
PCO ( Plastic Component Operator) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington County, OR2018, július 3.
Arbeitszeiten waren gut. man kann da viel lernen.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, július 3.
I loved Nike, the benefits are great and the employees were good caring people, it was a easy fun job! The managers are willing to work with you on everything.
Great discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough hours
Exciting place to work
Product Presentation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 2.
Innovative company with great benefits and perks. Beautiful campus with on-site cafeteria, gym and other amenities. Promotions are political; it can be hard to climb the ladder if you don't know the right people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice place to work
Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 2.
The company was a great place to work management needs more improvement far as a matter of respect and far as bending the rules a lot of times I worked there and didn’t feel appreciated but overall I made the best of it made some amazing people in the mist of being apart of the Nike elite team
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van