Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 167 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job while in school
Tote Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, augusztus 11.
I enjoyed the co-workers, they made sure you recieved your breaks. The lead was helpful. You could make your own schedule. Felt parking lot was secured
KIND COWORKERS
NONE
fun place to work.
Visual Merchandise Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 10.
Nike is slowly branching out into the sportswear world. Involving its everyday sportswear pieces with running and training. Nike is now on a different playing filed than other athlesuire companies. At my particular store, management is good but there isn't a lot of room to grow.
discount and fun activations
no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun temporary job for college students
Part-time Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2018, augusztus 10.
my store manager was fantastic, but there was a lack of communication between assistant managers and it made working there very difficult. The pay is okay if youre a college student with no bills to pay.
Best job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, augusztus 10.
Nike was my absolute favorite job. Great people, managers and energy. I did not want to leave but their new availability policy changed and would do work with my school schedule or other job.
Discounts, co-workers, lifestyke
Underpaid
Buen clima laboral
Vendedora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palermo, Buenos Aires2018, augusztus 10.
Trabaje en nike brand experience. El ambiente era agradable, como empresa respondian y respetaban todo lo que era dias de estudio, vacaciones, licencias y demás.
El sueldo era bajo pero se compensaba con otros beneficios que otorgaba la empresa.
Osde
worst place to work
Nike Athlete (sales associate) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpine, CA2018, augusztus 10.
Honestly The Nike Team is disorganized and not productive. Everyday felt like a drag to go to work. Co-workers on the mos part kind of snotty except for a few exceptions and the managerial style was lazy and truly don't give a rats about employee they are their to pick up a pay check and move on with there day. I wouldn't recommend it to any one to be honest the product is good but the company as a whole relies on a fake Image and be prepared to deal with drama and lots of it cause Nike Managers are super unprofessional and many are immature don't expect anything more than a discount and lots of headaches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company slow upward progression in the la district.
Visual Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 10.
AMAZING! GO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT CARES! It was a very positive work environment that was team-oriented, goal driven, fun and productive. Nike has a great atmosphere but lacking the correct management at the grove location. Orlando is the best district the company has to offer!
Pro érvek
AMAZING TECHNOLOGY AND BETTER PEOPLE!
Kontra érvek
BUSY HOLIDAYS & BUSY WORK.
Special one
Teamcoach logistiek (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laakdal2018, augusztus 10.
Nike is a very special company, there are two ways. either you like it or either you don't. If you the culture suits you than you have an amazing place.
Great place to work.
Head Coach and Operations Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  USA and SPAIN2018, augusztus 9.
Enjoyed my days at Nike. Good brand and fun place to work. I would recommend this company to friends.
Good discounts and pay is good.
Was looking for promotion, did not arrive and needed a change.
discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun work place
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 9.
I enjoyed this job greatly. I only left due to the fact it was part time. Its a great place if you enjoy customer service. I love working woth people finding out what it is they need or want and give suggestions to add to what they are looking for.
Fun, fast paced, competitive
Kontra érvek
No real cons other than i dont remember about the benifits
Fun Work Place
Part Time Over Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan City, IN2018, augusztus 9.
Nike is a company where they want you to grow with them. They want to to climb the ladder and go where ever you want in the company. This is a company that actually cares about you and what your dreams are. They also make sure the give back to the communities around their stores.
1hr lunches
Kontra érvek
Leads are confused about their position
Fun coworkers, simple workdays
Floor associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, augusztus 9.
Each day presents challenges, finding the right product for customers. The managers are respectful and the coworkers are outgoing and fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work culture.
Sucked
athlete/retail associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbury, NY2018, augusztus 9.
Whose place was a waste of time. Management was horrible. Pay was low, hours are unmanageable. Couldn’t be 5 minutes late, not even once without being written up. Too much work for little reward
Discount
Everything else
Demanding workplace
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, augusztus 8.
Very University of Oregon centric - must love running. Cult like, drink the kool-aid, trash talking of competitors. Relentless pursuit for perfection,
Working n
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maine2018, augusztus 8.
Working for nike through adeeco is very good experience if you have patient and understanding about doing different jobs and working with difficult people's sometime.
Pro érvek
Just know your job some people will help.
Break too short.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work if you know people in management
DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, augusztus 8.
It is a job that changes with the seasons. You have busy times of the year and slow times of the year. Overall it is an okay place to work. Employee/Management relations were fine. Work times are sporadic and it is difficult to establish routines. Career advancement can be difficult depending on location and willingness to relocate. Internal interviews are based more on the interview rather than work accomplishments and experience. In order to move up you have to be able to network with management. This job may be for some, but I would not recommend to others looking for a job.
Benefits, Discounts, Work attire
Kontra érvek
Poor salary compensation, poor work/life balance, tenured employees can lack integrity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable energetic place to work
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, augusztus 8.
My day at work would consist of serving and approaching customers meeting their needs and expectations on a daily basis, putting out delivery and maintaining standards on the shop floor.
I learned about stock management an how to cash handle and process till transactions, the culture in the workplace was very modern and always looking forward to future progress.
The hardest part of the job would be on certain days shifts would start at 9am and finish at 10:30pm because of late night matchdays and the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and serving a vast array of customers form all over the world.
Friendly environment
12+ hour shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is nike warehouse through Adecco
Processor/Inspector (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, augusztus 8.
Initially, the job was cool. Getting to know the ropes of how everything was supposed to be. Then, things just started to trickle down. Not only did I barely see my checks, the hours were terrible with only 2 breaks. They didn't want us talking, yet we hit our numbers and then some EVERYNIGHT! The supervisors don't really care about you or anything outside of Nike.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workspace . They sometimes played music and everybody worked together to reach the goal every shift
Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, augusztus 8.
I overall loved working at Nike and I would still be there if I didn't have to move to another city. The employees and the employers were very welcoming .
Pro érvek
Lunch food was great, pay was good and OT was even better
Working twelve hours and only getting a 30 min break
A Fun Place to Work
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 8.
Nike retail has a wonderful corporate culture due to the fact that the brand is built around athletes, sports and products to serve both. My team has been through a lot of changes over the past year, but most companies go through changes that are positive and negative. I have enjoyed the fast-paced work, the interactions with consumers and the small victories.
Discounts, Volunteer Opportunities, Stock/Shares Options
Young-Minded Coworkers, Pay, Flexibility
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van