Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 682 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and educational environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, november 10.
Nike is awesome for learning how to be cross trained for different departments and they really do operate as a team. They take care of their employees, when I had family and health issues and couldn't qualify for FMLA my managers took the time to get me set up with HR and Nike had a leave program of its own to help me. The managers just genuinely do care for everyone who works there and check in on how everyone is doing at their job but also in their personal lives.
Pro érvek
Long lunches, great management, team work.
Kontra érvek
Commute if you don't live in that city, high volume of customers daily and high stress with consumers.
productive environment
Service Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 10.
It was fast-paced and a team oriented environment. I enjoyed working collectively in group settings. I also enjoyed running for the company and inspiring others to run as well.
Not the best
Pro Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queenstown, MD2018, november 10.
Bullied on the job by managers, you have to have a minimum of 30 hrs a week even if you’re “part time”, the scheduling does not revolve around your own time but rather what the managers say. If you request off it is unlikely you will be giving your request.
Friendly service
Managers are not nice
Just Another Retail Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delta, BC2018, november 10.
Management does't know what they are doing. Extremely picky with which policies they like to enforce and who they like to enforce them with. Scheduling is a complete mess so if you are fine with driving 15+ km and wasting gas out to this mall in the middle of no where for a 4 hour shift then this is the place for you.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
No proper hours, poor management
Great place to work!
Sr. Administrative Assistant, Nike Technology (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, november 9.
I worked there for 15 years and other that being laid off at the last RIF, I loved working there and never felt compelled to change companies.

I made many life long friends that I consider my family, long after leaving there even. It's very challenging and there are many opportunities to grow and move forward in your career.
Work Out Facilities and great employee benefits
Losing it's native culture
Great Job
Reconciliation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 9.
Morning excercise was awesome. If given the opportunity I would go back and work for this company. You grow friendships so quickly at this place. Everyone is treated like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic environment with such a large leadership staff. Many egos and personalities clashing at any given time. Made it difficult to progress.
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, NY2018, november 8.
Great company, great product. A typical day was split into half working the floor and half working on office stuff considering I made the schedule. Much of the day was spent driving business results through conversion and customer service.
Pro érvek
Good people, good product, fun
Kontra érvek
Too many managers, hostile environment at times
Very Great Starter Job
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, november 8.
Love working in a fast pace environment? That teaches you about your product so you have full knowledge of what you're selling, you'll will love Nike.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, november 8.
Within Nike, there are so many opportunities for advancements and opportunities to explore a different field. The competition is high but the atmosphere is excellent
Fun Workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, BC2018, november 8.
The company is very supportive and workers are eager to help everyone out especially the customers. Always push beyond their limits and making their customers happy.
Fun place to work
Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, november 8.
This company provides a place for individuals retail/sport oriented that are able to handle time management, leadership, change, and a constant urge to remain upbeat about the company's mission and culture.
Discounts, Benefits
Retail Hours, Working Holidays
Overall Short Summary
Athlète Vendeur-Commis (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, november 8.
A typical day at work consists of giving great customer service, helping clients with their needs. Restocking when product seems low in the store/racks.
Dealing with the shipments, new merchandise, placing, pricing, etc.
Cleaning the department and store at the end of the day.
Pro érvek
Employee discount on merchandise, hours very good with school, location close to me
Kontra érvek
Two day notice for shift change, Month notice for vacation/off
Fun place to work
Part-time sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, MN2018, november 8.
A typical day at work was long especially if you're scheduled on the floor. But it made it much easier if you were zoned with a good friend who worked with you.
employee discount
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company, but not so much departments
Security Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, november 8.
Great company to work for, however there are too many backstabbers that bring down the dynamic. Be careful of what you say around people you trust, they may hurt you in the end. I was outsourced by a contracting company even after they said I wouldn't be. I took my package and left.
Benefits, discounts
Management, policies
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work for Nike in the future
Stocker/Picker&Packer/Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381182018, november 8.
It was a decent experience. I gained new skills and learned more about the business. They offered over time. They offered good benefits. I was given the opportunity to train new workers. I also inspected shoes and learned the quality of good product. I worked with great co-workers, managers and supervisors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
One of the top 10 work place in Vietnam
Footwear Material Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ho Chi Minh City2018, november 8.
-Nike VN is one of the best of work environment, where the work and life balance, employees have a scense of commitment, enjoy learning new things and it's the dedication of the employees at all levels that makes the business goal always successful
extra benefit
salary competitive
Fun and competitive
Visual Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tannersville, PA2018, november 8.
I love working for this company. The benefits are great. I had full health, vision and dental insurances. Also, I had stock options and 401k. I worked as a merchandiser in the store and was allowed to really own my zone. My reason for leaving was mainly due to no room for advancement in my current store. Nike is very competitive and it is hard to move up unless you are willing to move around. That being said, I ended up leaving my store and transferred to a Hurley store where I made a move up in positions as well.
Pro érvek
Benefits, flexible hours, community service
Salary, opportunity for advancement
Productive fun workplace
Apparel Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln City, OR2018, november 8.
Management was awesome and so was my entire crew as a whole. Work was actually enjoyable. It was always about movement and keeping it fresh. But the consumer always came first.
Fun but tense
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 7.
To many people are constantly involved in things that have nothing to do with work......focus people. Its alot of jelousy also amongst the females. Just alot of childish things that shouldnt accure
good side job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, WA2018, november 7.
Good job if you love Nike apparel. Management were often dissociative or cliquey. Exercised coercion on employees. Call outs and shift coverage was looked down upon. Employee discount was exceptional-- seemed like a main incentive for many employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van