Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 659 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Nike - Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 17.
Overall great place to work and family oriented work environment. Working in Nike taught me how to manage time and work as a team towards a deadline..
Nice working environment
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, május 16.
Flexible and nice working environment but the pay tends to be on the low end. Summer Friday’s a definite plus. Getting a decent pay raise is difficult so be sure to negotiate before getting hired.
Nike all day
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, május 16.
Can be a fun place to work, but depends largely on your team. Was disappointed with the lack of modern workplace amenities, there is sparkling water on tap (people are stoked about this), but eating on campus is expensive. I think it should be subsidized.
Fun at first
Sales Associate, Stocker, & Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin2018, május 16.
Everyone gets along with everyone. The work itself is not bad. The management would treat employees unfairly at times. There were times where they acted bias towards employees. There has been times where they lie, or just use the excuse "just because". This job was fun at first but gets old fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beneficial to my job experience and great people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Clemente, CA2018, május 16.
I really enjoyed the people that I worked with at NIKE. I felt that the job prepared me for a professional job in the future, as we were unable to simply text managers or do last minute shift changes. We had to adhere to the schedule and plan accordingly if needing time off.
Good Corporate
Athlete/ Seller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perpignan (66)2018, május 16.
A lot of opportunities and work, good team spirit and company philosophy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment until it's time to progress
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, május 16.
This was my first real job. As every company, they paint the picture that the company has a lot of room for growth but never explains the hardships and the loops they throw you for to get there. A lot of activities for big sporting events like All Star Weekend and Superbowl. Good experience, great atmosphere, but just a resume filler. If you're determined to grow, prepare to stay for 4+ years to see a change in opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very exiting place to work
Senior BI Architect/Designer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, május 16.
The high art of marketing. I have never experienced such a unique company. The folks that work there are not Employees; they are Athletes. If you didn't think dollars spent on marketing is worth it, Nike will convince you otherwise. The athletes that work there are very passionate and proud of their jobs.
Fun, company store, culture
Can't think of any
A typical Day at work
Picker/Packer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 16.
Getting orders and completing them by end of shift. Learned who to pack loads properly. Given the freedom to train in other departments. Workplace culture, is laid back and friendly.
Pro érvek
Free give away of product
Work hours which is currently 2nd shift
Amazing
Nike warehouse picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 16.
Great place to work. Easy if you know what to do. I love a fast paced job it lets my day go by as quick than i ever expected. nike is a highly recommended place to work.
Don't work here
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas City, TX2018, május 16.
i worked at Nike at Texas city i was one of the best sellers i did everything they asked for they said they were going to give me a promotion but they didn't they give me 2 weeks off when i didn't even ask for them when i asked them why they give me 2 weeks off they said we are slow i try picking up shifts but they didn't let me but when someone asked to pick up a shifts they give it them then they only let me work 1 day week the worst place to work now i don't even buy Nike products because they treated me so wrong this company doesn't care about you whatsoever
nothing
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2018, május 16.
Company overall is fun to work for, but my biggest complaint is that the managers at my specific store aren’t good at communicating. I have also changed my availability a couple times and they have yet to fix it.
Discoun, knowledge of product
Kontra érvek
Management isn’t the best.
Review
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2018, május 16.
Good place to work. Itʻs busy all the time for the most part so you never feel like work is a drag. Really great people work there and it is a great environment. Really good discounts too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for summer job
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, OH2018, május 15.
Lenient scheduling other than on weekends. I recommend working here to gain experience with customer service and a little extra cash to help with summer endeavors or schooling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy environment to work in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 15.
If I could do it over again I will still be at Nike. Awesome company. I enjoyed the management staff. I love the people I worked with. I love that management was there for me when my granddad died.
productive
Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 15.
nike is a excellent place to work if you live in Memphis. I'm trying to relocate do to the drive. I currently live in Arkansas. so I drive almost two hours there and back
cafeteria
short breaks
Great place to work.
Visual Merchandiser and Restock Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 15.
Working here showed me dependability, work with a team, and targeting goals. learning about fashion. one of the hardest about about working in Nike is planning events for celebrities, but all events were done and were very successful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
selling shoes, apparel ang sports item
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  philippines2018, május 15.
• Accountable for all aspect of sales, business development and client management.
• Provide high quality customer service
• Ensuring to hit the daily target
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Review
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, május 15.
Great place for a student to work at if you attend Texas State University. Not a hard job to grasp and the management team was beyond helpful when it came to knowledge and support.
Relaxed retail
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 15.
A typical day is standing around and making sure your section is neat and full until a customer needs help

I learned a lot about the products and technology

Management is decent. Extremely helpful in-store but aren't too useful when it comes to development and trying to move up

Culture there is cool. Lots of sneakerheads and people involved in the sports/fashion world. Great employees and teammates

The hardest part of the job is when it gets busy and it's understaffed.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture. You enjoy the people you work with. Great discount as well.
Discount, low stress
Kontra érvek
No advancement opportunities, management is subpar, be prepared for short-notice schedule changes
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van