NIKE Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 957 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seaside, OR2018, február 10.
The managers definitely need to work on communication. There is like 6 managers but no communication and that's stressful!!! You CAN'T run a business with NO communication. The work place is amazing though and a lot of fun. I really enjoyed being there. The people you work with is like a second family. And I will NEVER forget that.
Amazing Co-workers
Poor managment
Cool
CSR/RECEIVING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 10.
Cool during peak season not really good if you want to further your career they treat temps like aliens. Only work there to get a holiday check other than that I wouldnt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job and surrounded by amazing people
Nike Pro Athlete/Basketball specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  SoHo, NY2018, február 9.
interview process was great, honestly just be yourself and be friendly and respectful. working with nike is by far the best retail job I have ever had, the staff they hand chose were all respectful. management worked with me and my college schedule. The company is well organized and you meet allot of great athletes/co workers. I was with the company for almost 2 years but had to leave due to a career shift. overall its a great place to work and advance.
Great 40% discount, benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of floor coverage on busy days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Very Fun Jon
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, február 9.
I enjoyed working there for the short period I was able to. The managers were great to work for because they were understanding and laid back. The other employees were related and approachable as well.
Great brand, poor management
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tannersville, PA2018, február 9.
I love NIKE as a brand but the recent management change has been horrible. The new store manager (head coach) hardly even shows her face in the store. The culture is horrible since the new management took over which is a shame because it used to be a great place to work in. Many of the workers no longer care about the basic things due to the dysfunction of management.
Discounts, Great Associates
Kontra érvek
Bad management, no communication, no passion
Cut-throat
Apple Platform Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, február 9.
Comprised mostly of contractors, all vying for only few full-time spots. Very demanding user-base, but all of the hard work pays off and is satisfying,
Gran ambiente de trabajo
Vendedor/Dependiente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Castelló de la Plana, Castellón2018, február 9.
Muy buen ambiente con los compañeros
Buen sueldo para personas jovenes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great environment to work in
F/T Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Bend, WA2018, február 8.
The North Bend store is understaffed and I was not taught enough to take the next step in my career. The first manager did not come from Nike and he had no experience leading a store that big, now there is a new manager. At least she has Nike experience, so that is already a better start.
store discount
poor location
Best job I ever had.
Claims Assistant/Data Entry Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, február 8.
I have never worked in a more positive environment. I was encouraged to ask for assistance and was allowed to make independent decisions as well. I wish I had not had to leave.
Ambiente increíble, compañeros de 10
Vendedor deportivo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Málaga, Málaga2018, február 8.
Cada dia aprendes algo nuevo. los compañeros siempre te ayudan con una sonrisa. La principal función es atender a clientes y saber los productos que hay en tienda para poder ofrecerlos con la mayor soltura
Good Place to Work
Retail Brand Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, február 8.
Nike is a good place to work because of the people. Although the company culture is going through an identity crisis, if you surround yourself with the right people, work can be very enjoyable.
Discount, People
Kontra érvek
Management is hit or miss
Great company!
Soccer Sports Marketing Manager - Men's Pro (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, február 8.
Nike is a great place to work with unlimited potential for career advancement depending on your area of expertise. The work environment is young, progressive, and competitive.
always a pleasure
On-Brand Music Curator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, február 8.
Working with Nike and Converse has been a blessing and I feel honored to be on their roster of event contractors. They pay appropriately and promptly.
great perks
long turnover for payment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best retail job I've had
Lead- Department Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, NY2018, február 8.
An average day on the sales floor is much like any other retail job, customer interaction, general cleaning & stocking. Many opportunities in company via passionate work and openness to relocation.
Pro érvek
Plenty of break time, friendly staff
Retail schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job if you're cool with dealing with A LOT of consumers
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth, NJ2018, február 8.
It is a fun working environment until you have to close. Consumers destroy the store and you're in there until after your shift must have ended. management could be better.
fun work environment
Kontra érvek
High volume of consumers could get hectic
Muy buena empresa
Atención al cliente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barcelona, Barcelona2018, február 8.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, compañeros, trabajo en equipo, me encantaba trabajar en el departamento de atención al cliente, ademas es marca deportiva que me gusta mucho y soy deportista, una empresa ideal para trabajar
Muy buena empresa
Nada
N/a
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 7.
It was very busy the managers were pretty Street I learn self-control the hardest part of the job was maybe standing on your feet long periods of time it was a pretty laid-back environment quiet for the most part but it was a learning experience
Manager
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 7.
The manager was very sweet & generous . Some of the co workers where very messy but they do know how to work together. The lead was rude & Unprofessional. She would write you up only if she was upset with her boyfriend
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representitve (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, OH2018, február 7.
During a typical day of work at Nike I was expected to bring my best self and put my best foot forward always. I looked forward to going in to work just because the managers would always have me do different things to keep me interested in work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay as a part time job
S & R Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, február 7.
It's okay if you have this as a second job or just needing it for extra money. Management is okay and the pay is okay but it's extremely stressful on weekends and holidays.

Átfogó minősítés