Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 538 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and fun workplace
Sales assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amman, Jordan2018, október 15.
It was a productive experience in which I have learnt a lot and got a variety of benefits my workplace in addition to the advantages in my private life. It was a fun workplace with extraordinary management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with great people
Sales Associate/Marketing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 15.
The work culture at Nike is awesome! This is by far my most appreciative component of Nike, the fact that I get to work in an environment that is fun and exciting all at the same time. I thoroughly enjoy every aspect of the teamwork that is portrayed. I am very passionate about the brand and love representing it every chance I get.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment and energetic
Pay could be more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nike is a challenging workplace
Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis2018, október 15.
Your day can start slow but the pace picks by break. As I trained i learned patience with my trainees and that every person has their own capabilities.
50% off their products
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, more caring towards our concerns
Geweldige international werkomgeving
Senior Business Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilversum2018, október 15.
Jaren lang met plezier bij Nike gewerkt. Het international karakter, de mensen, de vrijheid om te sporten maakten het een geweldige werkomgeving.

Zeer grote organisatie die ondanks zijn succes constant de kosten aan het drukken is.
Sporten
Great Working Environment
outstanding customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, október 14.
-Very welcoming environment
-Breaks and requesting time off was reasonable and acceptable
-Learned how to sell and promote product
-Learned the technologies of apparel and footwear
-Provided great customer service
Flexible Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool people until it’s time to work.
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, október 14.
Management promote the better talker in interviews, understandably but even when in the company and working up your work ethic means slim to none. Favoritism left and right. Bad management. Good lunch time (an hour) underappreciated. Scolded when buying shoes. KISSIMMEE CLEARENCE STORE. Good company, bad store.
Hour lunch, discounts
Bad teamwork, worse management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with room for better wages
Store Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Augustine, FL2018, október 14.
The company is a very supportive and enjoyable place to work, however wages should be higher for the amount of work. Overall it is a great company with little negatives aspects.
Fun, Productive, Helps with communication skills
Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 13.
Its A Great Place To Work unless your doing something your not supposed to be doing.They also have people walking around watching makin Sure your doin your job.
Discounts, Severs Hot Food on Break
Kontra érvek
Hot Air, No Phones, Attitudes, Mode Swings(Females)
Productive and Sports Savy
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Celebration, FL2018, október 13.
Nike is one of the best sports brand ever. Always being sports say and checking out the new styles of product is always a great head start. A typical day for me is working in shipping and receiving. I bring in the new products or i send out or transfer product.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always actively doing something productive.
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NY2018, október 13.
Nike is a high paced environment so brining your a game every workday was a must. working consisted of loading and unloading products to the sales floor. Everythign must be done in a timely fashion because there will eventually be another truck coming in the next 1 hour or so. Also, I had experience on the cash register when the register was low on staff. Honestly the back of house athletes are the most versatile of the whole store because we can do it all with no questions asked.
Pro érvek
Cloths are comfotable, certain managers are fantastic.
Kontra érvek
Some managers are not ideal. Lots of pressure for such pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
help customers choose what they pref
nike (Volt alkalmazott) –  morocco2018, október 12.
to convince the customer to purchase the largest number of fabrics to raise the profit of the campany taking care to satisfy the customer and help coustomers
Pro érvek
build a social thought share the best customers and help them
no cons
Great Company!
Plastics Component Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weldon Springs, MO2018, október 11.
Love Nike as a brand and the company has a lot of perks. Management needs major improvement. They do not know how to treat their employees and do not help you advance in your skills or training and it's pretty hard to transfer and move up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Review for the sales associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weihai2018, október 11.
Working as a sales associate at the Nike shoe store was basically doing communications with customers and recommending suitable products or helping them to pick their desired ones. Also, working as a cashier and sometimes doing a little bit of cleaning work.

It was not an easy job, however, I did learn a lot such as how to deal with various customer issues and how to make appropriate and pleasant conversations with people including my colleges and superordinates.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2018, október 11.
I loved working at Nike, everyone communicated with each other and all worked as a team. Our volunteer events were always fun to attend, we would help kids and play with them for a full 8 hours. The workplace is constantly busy and it’s always a different array of challenges that I enjoy to experience!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive, amongst one another. Not fostering creativity or empowerment.
Design (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, október 11.
Nike was nothing short of a disappointment.
I expected the work environment to be empowering and collaborative, especially creatively. That couldnt have been farther from the truth. Teammates were competitive against one another. The work environment was tense, and downright toxic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Sat-paced fun workplace
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covent Garden2018, október 11.
They tend to recruit very confident individuals particularly in terms of men. The banter can be a bit harsh at times and unnecessary.

We did a lot of team bonding activities like a table tennis tournament on a Sunday morning for example (which I won).

The discount is generous (40%) with a large budget as well. You also get a discount on un-used returned NikeID trainers. I bought huaraches snake print (grey and black) and Lunar running trainers (red) for £40 in total.

Uniform was free and you are given enough depending on your hours.

You are given a password to Nike Sku which is a website with more product knowledge available there

You are given an opportunity to attend a paid training day held at a hotel with many other Nike employees from other stores
Environnement agréable
Athlète - Vendeur (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris (75)2018, október 11.
L'environnement est agréable

La clientèle souvent asiatique peut poser quelques problèmes toutefois l'entente entre les athlètes est bonne et permet de palier tous les problèmes du quotidien.
Les managers sont jeunes et challenging, cherchent le meilleur des équipes

Possibilités d'évolutions compliquées
le cadre nike
good place to work
QA Lead Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, október 11.
good place to work and the folks are nice to work with. I love the Nike shoes for reduced prices. Nike location was great however the weather does make you depressed at times
good place to work
Kontra érvek
environment needs to work together
Buen trato
Dependienta (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barcelona provincia2018, október 11.
Muy contenta, muy buenos compañeros.
Siempre con una sonrisa, trabajo muy bueno.
Volvería a trabajar allí.
Decent job
PRO ATHLETE/FULL TIME FOOTWEAR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cabazon, CA2018, október 11.
Is a good starter job. Busy focus on customer service and balancing keeping the work place organized. Allotment is nice plus the 30% off. 2 free shots per year.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van