Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

6 656 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 659 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Educational place to work with good discounts
Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, november 14.
Everyday I was learning something new about the company. They had us stay up-to-date on the technologies in the apparel, footwear, and equipment by giving us a fifteen minute huddle at the start of every shift. I made some friends while working there, but it felt like a second home sometimes.
Free food with meetings, 30% discount, staff dress every 6 months
poor scheduling, drama, favoritism
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, november 13.
I thought working for Nike was very exciting and was well organized environment. You learn about all different types of shoes and other products. I also learned alot from the consumers.
N/A
N/A
Typical Work Day
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 13.
I was responsible for knowing the NIKE history, the background of the running, walking shoes, etc., cleaning the shoe area, stocking and arranging the store merchandise.
Employee Discounts
Temporary Only Work Opportunity
fast pace productive environment
Assistant Head Coach/Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfield, NC2018, november 13.
set goals for the team each day . product fill for customer friendly experience. team training for new onboading team members. enjoyed doing cheers during the day.
very productive and competitive
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 13.
I received training on how to use a RF gun. I walked and stood on my feet for 12 hours a day.Nike is a very stress free work environment. I enjoyed working there. My salary was $11 an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, november 13.
Its a great start to put your foot into the adult world however i don't recommend working there past 2 years. The culture is toxic managers are constantly stressed and treat employees like their replaceable. No type of respect toward's students who work at all scheduling is an issue.
Discount
Poor Management to be exact the General Manager
Iconic Brand
Sr. Director Retail Brand Marketing - US & Canada (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, november 13.
Iconic Brand driven by innovative marketing.
Disruptive and memorable advertising.
Omni-channel commerce and marketing (digital and retail programs, platforms and experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of opportunity to learn and a fun campus for getting out of the office, but definitely a start up environment
Support Services Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, november 13.
The Nike campus has a super appealing campus and physical work environment that the company has spent a lot of money investing in and is constantly under construction, which is also a negative, but they are forward thinking for their employees. Nike has several cafeterias and lots of options for meeting rooms and really allow you to explore around the campus when you need some time from your desk or you need to impress a client.

Nike also goes pretty far for training and entertaining its employees with large, social and collaborative workshops, or pop-up shops on the main campus, or food carts and "farmers markets" from local businesses from Portland that you normally don't have access to in Beaverton. More importantly, the workshops are very impressive and you have a lot of opportunity to grow your network, career, and knowledge, which was probably my favorite aspect of working at Nike.

Unfortunately, Nike is very much a startup culture for its size and age so it tends to latch on to an idea and go all in on this idea. This means that a lot of money and people are thrown at this idea and everything else is cut and thrown away. Nike has a pretty bad reputation around town and locals for how they treat employees, especially contractors and temporary employees, and it can be very, very difficult to get a full time position at Nike. Once you get a full time position, you end up taking a pretty serious pay cut anyways. Second, Nike teams are very siloed and management is, of course, pretty terrible at recognizing this. The culture is very cutthroat and most people are worried
  több... more about keeping their jobs than they are about fixing these issues. This trickles down and a lot of good ideas never really get very far.

In conclusion, Nike definitely is a very good physical environment to work in and they are very forward thinking about this. It will be exciting to see how they adapt to this in the future. Nike has done some pretty exciting work and it is very cool to check out in their quarterly meetings. Unfortunately, do not expect to get a full time position at Nike, it’s probably not going to happen. You could spend 3 or 4 years working at Nike and still be working on a contract, or even be cut. You’ll find that the majority of employees at Nike are, in fact, contractors, at least in my experience and the culture is very cutthroat and siloed. You’ll definitely learn a lot about yourself while you work here.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Excellent physical environment, cool pop-up shops and farmers markets from Portland, lots of opportunity to grow yourself
Kontra érvek
cutthroat, extremely difficult to get hired on full time, startup culture could have you out without any notice
Très bonne culture d'entreprise
Strategic Account Sales Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris (75)2018, november 13.
Très agréable de travailler pour l'entreprise Nike
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good collage job at retail locations
ATHLETE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, november 12.
It was a really good to have through collage with the flexible schedules. I’d imagine it’s alot more fun to work on campus then the company store/ES or the BOS( warehouse)
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, nice discounts they give you free gear
Operations Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, november 12.
Work was easy, I worked in the stock room, management was ehh but they gave you free Nike gear for working with them. Busy seasons made it fast paced.
Fun workplace
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, november 12.
Starting out, I was excited to be in a place that fits me. Discount is awesome, people are amazing, and work was easy. The pay is not that great. Advancement is good if you work hard for it. Favoritism may exist depending on the store. Every store in your area is different. Management changed up and it got worse. Listen to the veteran workers on what they have to say.
Great people, Fun environment
Pay, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Air MI is not where you want to be
Plastic Component Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, november 12.
When you first star working at Air MI they make it sound like upward mobility is easy and is a given. What they don't tell you is that you can't apply internally until you've been in your current role for a year, and even then it's very very difficult to move from the factory floor to campus, where everybody wants to work.
The pay is absolutely abysmal. Trying to get by on $13 an hour in the Portland area is nearly impossible.
Pro érvek
Very laid back. The people are very nice. The schedule is pretty decent
Kontra érvek
Pay is really bad, upward mobility is extremely difficult, employees on campus are treated differently than Air MI employees.
nike
Operationele medewerker returns (Volt alkalmazott) –  Herentals2018, november 12.
groot bedrijf , weinig uitdagende taken . weinig uitdaging
Good training
Nike Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, november 11.
I am a sprinter, I would like to train hard to achieve my goals since I was young. I would like to show people never to give up even after the adversities that afflict our world and that without commitment without sacrifice you will not get anything
Free lunches
Healthcare
Very Good!
Traveling chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, november 11.
Shout out Aramark! I enjoyed that job very much. I hope to return to your beautiful campus one day. Your food there is so fooking delicious i could eat it every meal.
Pro érvek
I could smile and look forward to another day at work.
very fast paced
Productive and educational environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, november 10.
Nike is awesome for learning how to be cross trained for different departments and they really do operate as a team. They take care of their employees, when I had family and health issues and couldn't qualify for FMLA my managers took the time to get me set up with HR and Nike had a leave program of its own to help me. The managers just genuinely do care for everyone who works there and check in on how everyone is doing at their job but also in their personal lives.
Pro érvek
Long lunches, great management, team work.
Kontra érvek
Commute if you don't live in that city, high volume of customers daily and high stress with consumers.
productive environment
Service Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 10.
It was fast-paced and a team oriented environment. I enjoyed working collectively in group settings. I also enjoyed running for the company and inspiring others to run as well.
Not the best
Pro Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queenstown, MD2018, november 10.
Bullied on the job by managers, you have to have a minimum of 30 hrs a week even if you’re “part time”, the scheduling does not revolve around your own time but rather what the managers say. If you request off it is unlikely you will be giving your request.
Friendly service
Managers are not nice
Just Another Retail Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delta, BC2018, november 10.
Management does't know what they are doing. Extremely picky with which policies they like to enforce and who they like to enforce them with. Scheduling is a complete mess so if you are fine with driving 15+ km and wasting gas out to this mall in the middle of no where for a 4 hour shift then this is the place for you.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
No proper hours, poor management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van