Nike Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 675 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantemente conociendo nuevas culturas por exagerada transición de extranjeros
Servicio Al Cliente (Vendedora) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costanera Center2018, május 26.
Buen ambiente laboral, posibilidades de ascenso, bastante transición de público en general por lo cual se aprendía rápidamente la atención al cliente con fluidez.
Quick paced and Poorly managed
Sales Associate/Warehouse Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2018, május 26.
A typical day at work in the warehouse was arriving around 7:30 am opening the store and preparing the stockroom for the incoming trucks that arrived at 9 am. Withing that hour and a half the time was lost due to cleaning the mess that the sales floor coworkers left on the sales floor along with the stockroom. Upon arrival of merchandise the delivery truck would take about 1-2 hours to unload and receive.
After counting all the corresponding boxes of the delivery we would have to open the boxes, unpack and store the merchandise. Throughout the day I would have to manage the order of the new products, the inventory, the deliveries that we would receive during the week as well as a monthly delivery plan, ideal stock situations, and any repairs in the stockroom. Along with those duties I also had to make sure the sales floor was filled with merchandise and that nothing was missing.

Nike is poorly managed because of the people that they hire for head positions. Usually they are friends of the existing bosses or friends of a friend, In my 2 years at Nike I had 8 bosses because of the current rotation due to lack of work knowledge and effort.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun atmosphere and gained experience
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 25.
My time there was a joy. The workday was exciting. I looked forward to coming in early knowing that the reports that I generated were to be used by each department. The challenges were invigorating.
Daily Challenges
Temp position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo sano, excelentes prestaciones y excelente empresa
vendedor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hermosillo, Son.2018, május 25.
Muy buen lugar para trabajar, una de las mejores experiencias vividas.
Oportunidad de crecimiento
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Vendedora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Recife, PE2018, május 25.
Empresa com ótimos benefícios e ótimo local de trabalho.
Sporting Culture at its best
Retail consultant (Athlete) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glasgow2018, május 25.
• A great place to learn about the sporting world from the eyes of a company that rules with technology and innovation.
• Great benefits for staff
• Must be sociable - As an employee, you are expected to interact with consumers on a regular basis, providing their needs.
• Amazing group of people and a super friendly working environment.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Must work at least one day on the weekend
Fun Energetic Exciting Workplace
Sales Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, május 25.
Amazing colleges, meet new people everyday, active on your feet job. Surrounded by many keen athletes and enthusiastic personality's. Very welcoming environment, easy to fit in.
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, május 25.
Fun place to work. Managers tended to be overbearing and make it difficult to work autonomously. While the discount and company culture was great, overbearing management made it difficult to thrive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uma empresa comprometida com os funcionários. Ótima!
Op. de Caixa (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brasília, DF2018, május 24.
Uma empresa que sempre uso como referencia. Não tenho o que reclamar, aprendi muito sobre operação de caixa, atendimento ao cliente e abordagens.
Me identifiquei bastante com a gerência, pois me passaram confiança no meu trabalho e ensinamentos que me foram úteis em todos os meus empregos e pessoal.
Pro érvek
Refeição no local e horário.
Plano de saúde
Nice environment
Sales Athlete (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurnee, IL2018, május 24.
Cool employees and a few of the manager were decent. Not a lot of promotion throughout the company. Had to be interviewed for a higher position. Nice breaks.
Pro érvek
Good discount, nice products.
low pay, biased management
Fun work place.
Athlete Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, május 24.
This job is very competitive however the people there are fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is meeting the criteria. I have learned a lot of history about the company which is fun to share with the customers.
I Had a great time at NIKE
Brand Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  City of Johannesburg, Gauteng2018, május 24.
I joined NIKE at a point in my career when i wanted to work for a multinational company that would provide me the opportunity to grow within the organization and to also travel extensively.
The culture is awesome
No work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and company to work for
Athlete (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverhead, NY2018, május 24.
Great company to work at, high volume and if willing can advance and learn a lot about the business. Can be very stressful on busy days with a lot of people in the store at one time.
Good atmosphere
Can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2018, május 24.
customer service strongly required and a fun type of atmosphere . I learned a lot about the different types of nikes and what each one was made for, the best part was that we got 50 percent off so I had tons of shoes.
Always Plenty to Do and Learn
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, május 24.
Depending on the time of year, a typical day may include 2 or more meetings ranging from project status reporting with team to release management status with all functional IT teams. If you are motivated, you can learn and grow and see advancement. Overall, management is satisfactory, allowing employees to work in a number of settings that is most conducive to them. I was extremely happy working at Nike. I had a great team, knew many people, and we got along fairly well. Nike celebrations were fun and allowed the teams to unwind after a major release. As Nike grew and shed its unique culture, it became very clear that no one's job is really secure, especially if you had more than 15 years of service and/or were over 40. That is the reality today in the corporate world - that is the hardest reality to come to grips with.
Pro érvek
Exciting work environment, great company/team events, free products.
Reduction in Force lay-offs
Had it's ups and downs
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, május 24.
The staff were all amazing, but being such a large group (no less than 100 people on payroll in the store at once) it could feel like you had to fight for hours. Great place for students though if you're only looking for 10-15 hrs/week

Little room to move up, plenty of opportunities to try but they usually hire from the outside rather than promote within.

Managers can be quite bitter sometimes and don't always hide their thoughts from the part-timers which can be kind of awkward.

It can be super fun to work though because the staff are so close and friendly
Pro érvek
free uniform quarterly, good discount
Kontra érvek
no room to move up, too many employees
Decent Part Time Job
Part Time Over 20 Hours (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, IA2018, május 24.
I applied to the Nike Clearance Store in Williamsburg, IA as a secondary part-time job. They didn't really respect the availability I gave them, as they would schedule me on says I said I was unavailable because of my other job or had personal plans such as family events or vacations. There were 7 managers there during my time, 3 of them were great! However, there was always communication issues amongst the professional staff affecting communications with the part-time staffers; they were hardly on the same page about things and some would take it out on the part-time staff because we were doing things incorrectly (even though that is what/how one of the other managers wanted it done). I enjoyed the employee discount I received, but having a college degree I felt I should have been given more responsibilities, such as maybe a more important job and pay increase, than the other workers who were in high school or still attending college. I expressed this concern to professional staff and never received any kind of follow up about it. Overall, not a bad part-time job but could've been run better.
Nice discount, cool coworkers
Kontra érvek
Mandatory unpaid lunch, unorganized management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun / Stressful Place to Work
Visual Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, május 23.
Can be a stressful place to work at times, especially in the factory/retail setting. Some managers are hard to work with, but staff is fun to engage with. Wish there was more store team hangouts. PTO is generous, but you have blackout dates.
Pro érvek
Great insurance, 401K, stock options, discounts, etc.
Kontra érvek
No time off during holidays/summer, slow to advance at times, all about who you know.
ambiente de trabajo
vendedora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cancún, QRoo.2018, május 23.
Muy bueno, mucha asesoría, divertido con los compañeros de trabajo
Fun Place to work for TEENS
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2018, május 23.
I enjoy working at NIKE because I enjoy retail. I do NOT think it is a career position for growing individuals. I currently work here part time and the discounts are great.
I asked to be considered for full time employment, and the outreach completely diminished. There is no compensation for hard work, and standing out does NOT get you ahead, does not get you a raise, nor does it promote you in any fashion.
The managers expect all other employees to compensate in Customer Service for things they do not accomplish
DISCOUNTS
Kontra érvek
Management expect the part timers to do All the heavy lifting
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nike? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van