Nice-Pak Products

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 294 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Overall my experience was great here. I was able to keep a steady paycheck and I met some great people. I worked here throughout college on summers and time off of school and I honestly appreciate the fact I was able to keep a job that long. Most college student have to take jobs every year but they allowed me to come back and I really am grateful for that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Always striving to improve the culture and assist with the process to make everyone's job easier. Excellent pay and benefits. The company has made improvements throughout my tenure.

2022, július 11.
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad to hear you are having a great experience at Nice-Pak Products!

Poor leadership

Poor leadership no one will properly train you maintenance is overpaid and doesn't even do their job People will mess with your machine when on brake. People come and go on a everyday basis. Don't waste your time it's a joke

2022, június 27.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback regarding your prior employment with us. While that is not the normal experience here at Nice-Pak, we will take your feedback into consideration. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Professional and Rewarding

Great company and culture. Had a deep respect for the owner and senior management team. The companies goals were difficult but achievable. I did not experience a weak link within the organization. Unfortunately the company moved their WI operations to another state

Working as slaves

Last 5 years of working there was downhill only care about how much production is made no care for staff or quality and if your not in the click your walked all over bad place to work.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Easy money!

Truly a nice environment to work in. The only thing I hated was the favoritism, long hours, and being drafted. Aside from that, I’d recommend Nice-Pak to anyone.

It was cool

Nit too bad. Not the best. Sinetimes it's stressful. Not a place for lazy people. You just need to do your job. Some managers are strict. Others are not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Some great people to work with, Training is shocking

Worked there for 21 years, made some great friends,training isn't great, Made to sign off things you were never trained on, Managers in warehouse were utter clowns

Good shift pattern

Not great pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I feel happy with doing good work

I learn many good things from the company supervisor and all associates who works over there in different fields all company supervisors and coordinator appreciate to me

Pro érvek

I feel happy to work in this company

Kontra érvek

I’m obeyed of company rules and regulations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Draining hours and mental stress.

Mgt is awful does not support employees success in fact does things to ensure you fail. Don't bother going to HR they allow it. You'll figure things out on your own.

mgt

2022, június 27.

Family oriented and great team to work with

Love working here with the flexibility and ability to have a family/personal life. The job is easy and the expectations are clear and easy to attain. Pay and benefits are fair and insurance is great!

Shift work, friendly

Hard work but friendly place. Decent managers if you can follow rules and want to work in a team. Don’t get some of the reviews as people have been there for years and years

Pro érvek

Free drinks, good paid breaks, security

Shift work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad management and low pay

Bad management, staff are treated unfairly, different shifts apply different rules so no consistency. Staff are expected to run machines on their own with no support. Overworked, underpaid, rubbish break times. If you get any bonus then this too is distributed unfairly, 1% to shop floor staff, 2% to salary and office staff, what's fair about that! Management will discuss your personal problems with the factory and also if you were to make a mistake this to is shared with the group to make an example of you. Nice pak don't seem bothered on the wellbeing of staff, health and safety is shocking and the amount of people who have left the company this year alone they're not bothered about, years of experience lost, no invite to a exit interview either ! Overall a shocking company to work for, don't both applying, nothing but stress!

There aren't any!

Kontra érvek

Bad management, low pay, stressful, poor health and safety

Very good

Very goodNice peopleGood bonusGood life balanceManager are just OkIt was good time during the cov19 for make extra cashCompany was very supportive with benefits

Don’t

You will get drafted and work nearly 7 days a week every week. Management lets a lot of things slide with certain people and not other. You will be in training for a long time but most of the trainers don’t really train you

23.75 a hour 2-2-3

12 hour shifts, management and HR are clueless
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor leadership and poor pay

Management and leadership were inept."Key operators" able to work on difficult machines were always busy. Operators in other areas could almost sleep walk through a twelve hour shift.Packing teams were expected to work tirelessly for twelve hours (and were almost exclusively agency staff)

4 on 4 off shift pattern, Discounted staff purchases, free drinks

Kontra érvek

Poor management & leadership. Unequal workloads for operators.

Us and them culture

Making shifts work against others for better figures instead of working as a team never works, Senior management changes alot and they all have there own spins to put on things which then just forces change that people don't buy into. The favourites or useless people are looked after and everyone else is worked like dogs. Pay is poor for 2 x 12hrdays and 2 x 12hr nights then 4 off, giving up 4 out of 7 weekends. There is a major us and them culture with 1% bonus for shift workers and 2% for office staff. Most of the people there are great to work with, alot are institutionalised and won't leave as its too close / convenient to move on. More money out there stacking shelves nowadays than so called machine operators.

Work mates

Poor pay / long hours

Not to bad

My typical day was keeping machine running for production goal. Keeping area clean and neat. Long hours. Management not professional and not trust trustworthy.

Long breaks

Work/life balance

2021, szeptember 27.
Thank you for your review. We would like to encourage you to share your feedback with your manager and HR Business Partner. The best way we can improve our organization is through transparency.

Great Manufacturing Company

This is my first manufacturing job and it has been excellent to me. I have learned a lot and cannot wait to grow within the company. The machines are not difficult, it is climate controlled, and it is fast paced. Definitely a job for someone looking for experience.

Operating machinery is easy

Kontra érvek

Longer hours if not use to it

2021, szeptember 14.

Essential and comfortable

Nice Pak is everything a single mom would look for in a career. There are great benefits and fun coworkers out there. I'd still be working there if hadn't already been there before.

Not trusting the job

2021, szeptember 14.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback regarding your prior employment with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Fast paced and be ready to get stuff done.

I thought it was a good place to work, everyone was nice. Got injured and had to move on or probably would still be there. Got discounts on the products they manufactured. Management was great and had no issues

Pay

Kontra érvek

Schedule took some getting used to

2021, augusztus 30.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Nice-Pak Products? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés