Niagara Bottling

2,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 734 értékelés megmutatása

Have a good head on your shoulders

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great pay, long hours, and you better be ready for a tough 3 months starting out. Management is very particular about the first three months of “training” but after you get your white hat and learn the basics/pace of the plant it’s not so bad. A shift has the best people and would be best to start.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Trabajo muy sencillo, y buen compañerismo en toda la planta

Pretty good job

They appreciate there workers here. Good pay. They say you get holiday pay, but there’s a twist to it. I worked a holiday and it was supposed to be double pay but when I got my check it was regular wage. When I asked they said it was because the day of the week the holiday landed is why we didn’t get Paid double.

2022, augusztus 10.
Thank you for being a part of our Niagara Family and leaving us a review! We appreciate your contributions, and are glad to hear you feel supported by our culture.

Good place to work if you like 3-3-2 schedule.

Good pay, 12 hour days. Insurance is not good. Always room to advance or cross train within plant or other Niagara facilities, but there is favoritism. Training is subpar and inconsistent...heavily rely new team members to figure a lot of tasks out for themselves.

2022, augusztus 10.
Thank you for your honest review. At Niagara, we aim to provide competitive compensation to our Team Members. We are always improving our benefits offering.

Long 12 hour shifts

The job was cool, They pay minimum starting off, very long 12 hour shifts, Supervisors were cool and helpful, there just really isn’t much of a future with this company as an employee, better job positions within this company barley even gives you a pay increase , You have to work for over 10 years before you can actually become a manager which even then don’t get paid enough. This is a JOB, NOT A CAREER. You will hit a ceiling in pay and get stuck as team leader with low pay.

2022, augusztus 10.
Thank you for your feedback. We understand that working in a fast-paced production environment can be challenging, and we appreciate the long hours and effort that our team members put in, especially during our peak season. We aim to off-set these hectic days and show our appreciation through a variety of supportive initiatives, including competitive benefits, company contests, and a variety of employee perks. We will pass your feedback along to the appropriate teams as we strive to improve daily.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Right Group of Management is a Game Changer

I always had a great opinion of Niagara until my last new management. It is a big chance working there if you get the good management great things happen. Unfortunately there are plenty of the toxic management (not qualified management) that will destroy everything. It’s sad, very sad. It’s all a game of chance and hoping the wrong person does not get promoted to a management position.

Discounted water from Water Sales

Kontra érvek

Clique group that promote toxic/cheap benefits/not so open door like they say

2022, augusztus 5.
Thank you for leaving us a review. We believe that our employees are our greatest assets and value their contributions and the complexity of their work at all levels. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We will be passing this along to the appropriate teams.

Really Dissapointing

Really sad that a company like this has so many red flags. Training is a complete joke. You will be Overworked, AT 1 point I was demanded to work 5 to 6 12 hour shifts in a week because I was the only operator, and its only been my second month. Not even the Supervisors last long here. The only good thing about the company was the Water Sale, the rest of my time there really sucked.

Water Sale

Training sucks, Bad Management

Good job

I miss this job honestly. Wish I could go back. 12 hr shifts. Very laid back! Take amazing care of there employees, I mean they give us food from the company almaot weekly for all the work we do and records we broke. I miss it! Good pay as well!

2022, július 27.
Thank you for being a part of our Niagara Family and working so hard! We really appreciate the time you spent with us.

Not a great experience!

Mistreated by management due to favoritism and toxic group mentality ran departments who act more like gangs than just decent people. D3 is only meant for veteran workers who were lazy to begin with and will only hire based on race and affiliation at that location. Moving up is harder than that let on because they only allow friends to move up and then leave the harder workers to stay at the bottom. They value toxic friends over decent hard working people.

2022, július 27.

cut throat, leads will throw you under the bus if it means higher ups might find out they're in the wrong.

TL;DR management will always look for a scape goat before they admit their faults and will cut corners to save money by doing nothing.Spent 9 months there, first 3 were spent in a ware house away from the production plant where I was supposed to be learning and training to advance in the Co. and get the standard raises. My 1st team lead said he could operate a tow mower and he would help if we got backed up, I never saw that happen and then shortly after he moved departments. My 2nd lead with constant and consistent reminders took him 8 months of me working there to actually set me up for a raise then a month later the same lead threw my under the bus.

Pro érvek

if you brown nose you'll get far

you have to brown nose

2022, július 27.

Really Clicky Management and shift personnel. Much like highschool in a way.

Can be a hostile work environment if you're put on the wrong shift. Real repetitive work, and you are on your feet a lot. The work isn't really difficult, and shouldn't take too long to get the hang of it if you're a mechanic. Just make sure you make friends with the right people and keep a good attitude. The shifts are 12-hour shifts, so make sure you get along with the people you work with. I did learn a lot when I was on day shift. There is decent training if you're on days, and you're in need of it. The plant director and maintenance manager there are pretty good guys to work for .

2022, július 7.

If you do your job, all will be great!

Like most jobs, if you do what you were hired to do, everything will be good. The pay here is above most every other place in the area. Training program is lacking, but there are plenty of fellow employees that help you out along the way. Overall, I am satisfied with my job here.

2022, június 27.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you being a part of our Niagara Family and for all the hard work you do.

You will be tired

12 hour shift… walking in warehouse all day. You could walk 6 to 15 miles in one 12 hour shift. You think Amazon is bad. If you’re trying to lose weight this would be the place for you.

2022, június 27.
Thank you for leaving us a review. We understand that our manufacturing environment is fast-paced, and the timeliness that is crucial for running effectively can be challenging. We hope you enjoyed your coworkers and our culture of teamwork.

Good overall

Overall it was good. Good management. Summers were slammed and winter was slower. Hard to get time off when it was busy. Would work for them again for sure.

Never again

All the managers are not to be trusted for promotions or training. They stick together. They don’t train your properly. They are ver short hand and the electric fork lift truck are scary

Water is cheap

Kontra érvek

Sneaky manager and worst supervisors in the world

2022, június 27.

Not the most enjoyable place to work at

definitely some good opportunities on the right team HR was very impersonal, they prioritize spending over anything. would not recommend to an entry level employee

2022, június 27.

Great people to work with but poor management accountability

In a nutshell it's a great place to work that's fast-paced and to work closely with fellow coworkers. Management however it will micromanage and never admit fault or accept accountability for their actions including but not limited to employee injury. The job itself was great but the culture and leadership definitely needs restructuring.

Moderate pay

Leadership & little home life

Not a long term thing

The Good: The pay is decent for the area. “Maintenance” Techs start from $26-$30 an hour. They do work a 2/2/3 straight schedule, that is kinda nice if you have things going on during the week. However during “peak” season you will be forced on your days off to cover people on PTO or possible call offs. Overall the job is consistent and boringly easy. The Bad: “Maintenance” Tech is just a glorified operator. About half the maintenance crew came from the operation floor or as zero maintenance background from other industries, which is easy to see once you start working with them. You will be tied to a line and expected to run down alarms and faults as if you’re the one operating the line. You are expected to document ALL changes to anything you adjust, even the simplest thing on your shift report, which you will be required to write at the end of every shift.The UGLY: Upper management encourages people to come tattletale on others. And those that do are rewarded with promotions within. That in itself creates a bad working environment, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE! Then there’s the lack of training, literally zero training for anyone unless you’re an SMT. It’s 100% on you to go seek out information on machines and devices. They have a “LEVELS” book that you will need to fill out, which is basically going to a SMT or supervisor which will describe what that particular subject is and then sign off that they went over it with you. And that’s it, your training is done. Lastly and probably most importantly, the hypocrisy is very very real. If you’re not a golden boy or if you’re on the “radar” -

2022, május 25.
Thank you for leaving us a review, however we are disappointed to hear about your experience as this does not align with our culture and values. We aim to foster a healthy working environment for our Team Members and will share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Horrible management, overworked, too many pointless meetings

Management of the Regulatory Department is horrible. The team is overworked. On top of all the work there is, management hosts excessive meetings, many with pointless activities such as team bonding games, assigned team presentations on topics not so relevant to the work. It almost feels like you are back in school, and it becomes very stressful when you have pending important work to do. Stay away if you are looking for a professional setting in which work is the priority. Management has their favorites on the team, some are treated and spoken to inconsiderately and unprofessionally behind closed doors in 1 on 1 meetings.

pay schedule is odd

There is not much to say. It pays the bills. Its typical manufacturing work. Long hours, turnover etc etc.. If you play the social game you you may succeed

2022, május 25.
Thank you for leaving us a review. We understand that our manufacturing environment is fast-paced, and the timeliness that is crucial for running effectively can be challenging. We hope that you enjoyed our culture of teamwork.

Poor place to work management has no clue what they are doing.

Went for a rebuild in newnan ga they begged me to atay and relocate i was working at the middleburg plant. They love my work ethics my knowledge of troubleshooting and loved how i was very knowledgeable with Servo Motors. I asked about the relocation bonus and pro.ised me a relocation bonus but never held thru anything they say. They lead people on amd treat them like they are expendable. Thats why they have a high turn over rate.

2022, május 16.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Niagara Bottling? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Niagara Bottling
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?