NexRep

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 439 értékelés megmutatása

Low pay

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Don’t respond to your email don’t reach out to coach. They pay 10.00 hr. No hours to choose they stated in training you would but no not true. Work for someone else not here

Bonus

Flexibility

Training not adequate

Training too short and hurried for the work responsibilities. And, no paid training. Information not easily accessible. Software not user friendly....

Great place to work!

If you want independent work NexRep is awesome pay is low and based on your state. Other than that great support and awesome co workers I would recommend checking it out.

Horrible Pay

This company pays less then minimum wages in most states. Life is way too expensive for their low pay of $10-12 an hour plus 2 weeks training no pay. Who has time for that? Nexrep needs to do better

Flexible hours

Horrible pay

No hours/ Poor pay

1. You pick your time in 30 minutes increments when the drop hours.2.Pay was very low for this project I was on3. Very rarely you get 20 or 40 hours for 1 week

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great WFH starter job.

If you are inexperienced, this is a great company to start your wfh journey. The company is very supportive and have workshops available multiple times a week to help you become a better agent.

They need to do better

Nexrep gives one employee too much to do during the day and will not pay for overtime. When new Ops. Managers come in they need to get to know the team before they make snap decisions. The CEO will tell you that you are doing great and then you will go to a meeting and be told your team is doing horrible. Nexrep needs to learn to hold on to their employees. They need to pay more to their employees and not just minimum wage. And they do not do yearly reviews and pay increases.

Working from home

The management is friendly. You are able to have a flexible schedule The amount of work you do is going to the amount you get paid The management is nice to agents. As a part of the company for a short period, it does resonate with an inexperienced call center compared to others, but it is legit. Salary, of course, is not the best but again who doesn't love a flexible job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They expected way too much for little pay

They begin to limit the time slots that you can work. Whenever I started you were free to make your own schedule then leads started to be recycled very quickly and it was a disaster from there. Everything went downhill and there were no good leads for us to call, only super low paying lead that we had to read an extremely long script for that was totally not worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Wide learning environment with strong support system

I'm a manager at nexrep and can say that it is a great team to work with. You can work hard and do well which will get you noticed and subsequently you will either get promoted or a raise for doing so. Everyone is helpful in making sure you understand your responsibilits and how to perform them well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s an ok job if you don’t need the security of benefits.

This is a contract based company. Your self employed, so if you need benefits don’t work here. Also there’s no wiggle room if you end up having a family emergency, I had a kid go in the hospital for two weeks and lost my contract because I didn’t work my hours, despite going through proper protocol. It’s a good job for someone without kids or family obligations.

Flexible schedule

No benefits

Nice people

The people are nice. The training is intense but the work is good. Overall I liked it. It takes alot of work and time to move up but the opportunity i there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There is no accountability with this company!

Well this is week 2 for me and so far things haven't been as advertised! I started expecting to make a bonus on top of my regular pay and I was told that bonuses don't kick in until after 8 weeks of employment. Also we have the liberty to select the available hours that we want to work. this week I selected hours and as I sat down to work then; my hours disappeared like somebody overrode the system and took them, then my quality score decreases. I spoke to management about it and they say they don't know what happened to my hours.

Just Horrible

Training class was the biggest joke I have ever encountered in 6 years of work from home. When the trainer can not even read, it tells me all I need to know. Terrible low pay, hire anyone off the streets just to put a body on the phone. then hold you accountable to learn something they never teach you. For 10 bucks an hour you are better off working at burger king.

none.

Kontra érvek

Terrible training, hire anyone, low pay, mad customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

easy and you can take of when needed

I could make my own schedule and take off when needed. I loved this about Nexrep. The pay just wasnt enough. The hardest part of this job is the customers not wanting things or we may even cut corners trying to get to the next script without them hanging up with all the questions. And we get pointed for it and I dont agree with this at all.

breaks, take time off

the pay

Terrible experience

QA team is terrible, no help, very outdated system, nothing is really organized, job is not secure, no paid training and the people who train you are rude.

Flexible schedule

Pros and Cons

Pros: The basic culture of the company is independent contractor, which is a pro factor working on a flexible schedule. The company believes in productivity and success within the team. Consistent communication and knowledge of product is majority of the job. Cons: The leads are mostly cold calls. They are rarely times that you get a sale only if push overtime of schedule or exceed the number of hours committed. If you are an outbound sales representative, then bet your money on making no money Inbound and Customer Service role are the best ways on making money with Nexrep. I stress to you if you are an outbound agent find your sweet spot times and try to move up to team A to choose your committed times before team B.

Flexibility, Great Company, Easy, Management

Salary, Cold Calls
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The pay is terrible. Weekly or not.

I'm sorry, but the workload is not worth the pay. I felt like I was typing and clicking all day and not getting half of the pay that I deserved for the extremely fast and heavy work load.

Okay

Compensation wasn’t great, benefits were okay. People were great, the structure and environment overall wasn’t too bad. Sadly the campaign I worked for closed down.

Work environment

Compensation

I love nexrep

I started Nexrep 2013, best company I have ever worked at, I do my own schedule, and I make Really good money. I am very grateful and happy with Nexrep

Very happy at nexrep

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Inefficient training and lack of on call support

This job always felt hectic and the training was only 2 1/2 days. The customers were always upset because nothing seemed to be handled correctly and so many employees were new and unsure of what they were doing.

Kontra érvek

Short call handling time and almost no wrap up time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: NexRep? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés